Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,243 members, 7,825,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Messi Surprises A Blind Boy With Life-changing Glasses - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Surprises A Blind Boy With Life-changing Glasses (69980 Views)

Victor Richard Kipo, Nigerian Boy With 7 Guinness World Records / Lionel Messi Surprises Staff At A Shopping Centre In Argentina (pictures) / Cristiano Ronaldo Surprises A Boy In The Street Of Madrid. (amazing Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Surprises A Blind Boy With Life-changing Glasses by madridguy(m): 5:24pm On Sep 10, 2020
OrCam devices such as OrCam MyEye are portable, artificial vision devices that allow visually impaired people to understand text and identify objects through audio feedback, describing what they are unable to see.

Dentmoyin:
Lol, glass making a blind boy see is totally sarcasm na.... Op i take God name beg you, no dey post this kind thing again..

1 Like

Re: Messi Surprises A Blind Boy With Life-changing Glasses by AmazingELixir: 5:24pm On Sep 10, 2020
grin

Ok lemme gaan and research Ocam glasses haven't heard about it before..
Re: Messi Surprises A Blind Boy With Life-changing Glasses by AmazingELixir: 5:24pm On Sep 10, 2020
grin

Ok lemme gaan and research Orcam glasses haven't heard about it before..
Re: Messi Surprises A Blind Boy With Life-changing Glasses by AmazingELixir: 5:25pm On Sep 10, 2020
grin

Ok lemme gaan and research Orcam MyEye glasses haven't heard about it before..
Re: Messi Surprises A Blind Boy With Life-changing Glasses by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 10, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooo

Nice gesture from the ewure goat.

Yet he couldn't surprise Argentina by scoring just a mere penalty neither could he surprise Barcelona against bayern München in the just concluded UCL.
Be calming down na ahn.

Re: Messi Surprises A Blind Boy With Life-changing Glasses by Chris2863(m): 5:28pm On Sep 10, 2020
Abfinest007:
can a blind person see with that glass
my question too
Re: Messi Surprises A Blind Boy With Life-changing Glasses by ogbonnachrys: 5:32pm On Sep 10, 2020
So the glasses can make the blind to see
Re: Messi Surprises A Blind Boy With Life-changing Glasses by Danny50: 5:34pm On Sep 10, 2020
Old news
Re: Messi Surprises A Blind Boy With Life-changing Glasses by francisbiz: 5:42pm On Sep 10, 2020
alexsoftwork:
Bravo G.O.A.T
Una go just take style dey insult person, goat.
Re: Messi Surprises A Blind Boy With Life-changing Glasses by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 10, 2020
Abfinest007:

Just google further with your data
Re: Messi Surprises A Blind Boy With Life-changing Glasses by Myketuale(m): 5:53pm On Sep 10, 2020
Gbest90:
Wow
Ur heart is as good as ur left leg.
That means his heart is dangerous. because dat him left na danger. E dey use am murder opponents.
Lols am just kidding. I understand your point.
Re: Messi Surprises A Blind Boy With Life-changing Glasses by Bashirkareem31: 5:54pm On Sep 10, 2020
Abfinest007:
I think it is for people with impaired vision.
Re: Messi Surprises A Blind Boy With Life-changing Glasses by Myketuale(m): 5:56pm On Sep 10, 2020
theoneJabulani:
This guys are legends, despite their enormous wealth, they are still compassionate humans deep down. If only our leaders can be more like them.

Contact me for US and UK used laptops. Free delivery available in Lagos and payment on delivery available nationwide.

Am telling you.
And the world could have been a better place.
Re: Messi Surprises A Blind Boy With Life-changing Glasses by Abbeylanre15(m): 6:04pm On Sep 10, 2020
My G. O .A .T.

Re: Messi Surprises A Blind Boy With Life-changing Glasses by Brenn594(m): 6:08pm On Sep 10, 2020
They belong 2gether. #ForzaJuve

Re: Messi Surprises A Blind Boy With Life-changing Glasses by eemjay00(m): 6:12pm On Sep 10, 2020
It's here again!

Previous years was a success...
To get update about the latest procedure for 2020 admission and first hand authentic information about "YABATECH"
You will be guided on all programs running in Yabatech such as:
BSC (affiliate program with Nsukka)
HND
ND
Both full time, part time & DE program

Be Friendly and encourage togetherness

Feel free to ask any questions

⚠ Plz do not send broadcast message to the group

Kindly send YCT2020 to 08178659720 on WhatsApp to join the institution aspirant group for admission update.

Click link below
https:///33ooZpd
Re: Messi Surprises A Blind Boy With Life-changing Glasses by Joshmoni: 6:18pm On Sep 10, 2020
Nice one
Re: Messi Surprises A Blind Boy With Life-changing Glasses by oaugraduate1234(m): 6:21pm On Sep 10, 2020
The Real G.O.A.T
Re: Messi Surprises A Blind Boy With Life-changing Glasses by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 10, 2020
Assistant GOAT.
Re: Messi Surprises A Blind Boy With Life-changing Glasses by winkmart: 6:54pm On Sep 10, 2020
Wow
Re: Messi Surprises A Blind Boy With Life-changing Glasses by dex4sure: 6:58pm On Sep 10, 2020
cinoedhunter:
Great but I was really interested to know what the glasses can do cool

Google is there for u
Re: Messi Surprises A Blind Boy With Life-changing Glasses by emmyrate1(m): 7:08pm On Sep 10, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooo

Nice gesture from the ewure goat.

Yet he couldn't surprise Argentina by scoring just a mere penalty neither could he surprise Barcelona against bayern München in the just concluded UCL.
a fool is sported. What has Ur father achieved in life.
Re: Messi Surprises A Blind Boy With Life-changing Glasses by Tech35: 7:10pm On Sep 10, 2020
Lean how to make a solar lights that Automatically on at night and automatically off at night, click on the link below
https:///pbUsoj-1Jw
Re: Messi Surprises A Blind Boy With Life-changing Glasses by Trendy247: 7:22pm On Sep 10, 2020
brightDdon:
does it mean that the boy can see now...
Pls help me understand.
OrCam devices such as OrCam MyEye are portable, artificial vision devices that allow visually impaired people to understand text and identify objects through audio feedback, describing what they are unable to see.
Re: Messi Surprises A Blind Boy With Life-changing Glasses by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:28pm On Sep 10, 2020
FullBlastLight:

Eeeyah, sorry!

CR7 is more comfortable on either foot than him!
lol messi is in a competition with himself...he doesn't need goal to proof to anyone is better than any other players...the world best speak volume
Re: Messi Surprises A Blind Boy With Life-changing Glasses by dbardpraise(m): 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2020
I am oladapo Badmus by name. I would like to seize this opportunity to open our eyes to the future.

Here is my contact or whatsapp me @07036524152

Now what is crypto currency? It is simply called digital currency that is currency on the internet.

Examples are bitcoin, ethereum, litcoin, ripple, tron and the like.

Now all this are valued with their market capital.

Make Hay while the sunshine.

Now look at our currency

From Trade and Bater

To cowries

To coins

To paper

To bank wires

Now crypto....

Hmmmm what a global world. Do you know all this crypto currencies started with a low capital now they are huge....

Here comes the one that has been forecasted to get to $1 (500) before December as the current price now is 15naira. Imagine you have bought up to 100,000 Trons . That is a huge sum.

Futher more, no good thing comes easy.

Thanks for your time.
Re: Messi Surprises A Blind Boy With Life-changing Glasses by NaMe4: 7:43pm On Sep 10, 2020
Great
Re: Messi Surprises A Blind Boy With Life-changing Glasses by Jazzafizzy(f): 7:45pm On Sep 10, 2020
Abfinest007:
Maybe with a sensor shocked
Re: Messi Surprises A Blind Boy With Life-changing Glasses by olisaEze(m): 8:02pm On Sep 10, 2020
The glasses will assist them how? Will it cure their blindness? Why is it life altering, biko? undecided
Re: Messi Surprises A Blind Boy With Life-changing Glasses by Jsst: 8:04pm On Sep 10, 2020
This is so touching, Messi is the GOAT.

Want to earn a FREE certificate in soft skills as well as get exclusive job opportunities, then join our learning community: https://clc.am/0naoEQ
Re: Messi Surprises A Blind Boy With Life-changing Glasses by OneMillionBTC: 8:15pm On Sep 10, 2020
Brute2162:
A news I saw 4 days ago is now making Front page today. Nairaland mods ain't trying at all. You guys can recruit people to be scouring for News. This ain't it. kiss

So on point

1 Like

Re: Messi Surprises A Blind Boy With Life-changing Glasses by Tech35: 8:57pm On Sep 10, 2020
I am teaching you how to make this simple surveillance device that enable you to lesten to people who are discussing discreet in your absence. See here
https:///pbUsoj-1LG

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Trains With Locals Where He Grew Up In Jos(photos) / When Jay Jay Okocha disciplined Oliver Kahn during match (Throwback) / Georgina Rodriguez Flaunts N320m Diamond Jewellery On One Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.