Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,602 members, 7,840,429 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Throwback: Remembering Buhari's Days In The Military, See His 15 Cool Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback: Remembering Buhari's Days In The Military, See His 15 Cool Pictures (1546 Views)

Rapper MI Abaga Launches Search For Man Who Approached His 15-year-old Niece / Christy-essien Igbokwe: Remembering "Nigeria's Lady Of Songs" (1960 -2011) / Remembering Michael Jackson, 10 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback: Remembering Buhari's Days In The Military, See His 15 Cool Pictures by Nelly4you: 7:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
We all know that our President named Muhammadu Buhari was a Nigerian Army, he was a retired General of the army and he also serve as the military head of state in the year 1983 till 1985.

At the age of 19 General Muhammadu Buhari in the year 1962 Buhari enrolled in the Nigeria army training, he passed through the training and became a second lieutenant. In the year 1963 to 1964 Buhari attended the platoon commanders course, at the Nigerian training college which is located in Kaduna State. After he graduated he was immediately appointed as the platoon commander of the second infantry battalion in Abeokuta in Ogun State, Nigeria.

President Buhari was a very strong man and he was already fighting for the Country even before he became President

Today I am going to keep you entertained with some photos of President Muhammadu Buhari when he was still in the military.

Check out the photos below
1. Young president Buhari chilling with his colleagues.
2. This photo show when the President was promoted to Major General
3. When young Buhari was enjoying a meal with his colleague.
4. His early days in the military

Re: Throwback: Remembering Buhari's Days In The Military, See His 15 Cool Pictures by Nelly4you: 7:52pm On Sep 10, 2020
5. Picture of President Buhari when he was the Military Head Of State.
6. Photos of young Buhari when he was Minister of Petroleum Inspecting Oil fields.
7. Young Buhari and his colleagues during the Civil War.
8. Photo of young Buhari holding a rifle

Re: Throwback: Remembering Buhari's Days In The Military, See His 15 Cool Pictures by Nelly4you: 7:57pm On Sep 10, 2020
9. A gallant soldier.
10. Photo of the president visiting the police college which is located in Maiduguri in the year 1975.
11. Young President Buhari And Young Formal President Olusegun Obasanjo.
12. Photo of young Buhari and his wife Aisha Buhari when they were very young

Re: Throwback: Remembering Buhari's Days In The Military, See His 15 Cool Pictures by Nelly4you: 8:03pm On Sep 10, 2020
13. Young Buhari with his family.
14. Young Buhari and his Beautiful daughter named Lami Buhari.
15. Young President Buhari and his late wife Safinatu and kids.

Re: Throwback: Remembering Buhari's Days In The Military, See His 15 Cool Pictures by phrancys001(m): 8:19pm On Sep 10, 2020
Audio general
Re: Throwback: Remembering Buhari's Days In The Military, See His 15 Cool Pictures by Nelly4you: 9:05pm On Sep 10, 2020
phrancys001:
Audio general
is that what you supposed say about ya president
Re: Throwback: Remembering Buhari's Days In The Military, See His 15 Cool Pictures by Folabifreeman(m): 9:45pm On Sep 10, 2020
Long legs
Re: Throwback: Remembering Buhari's Days In The Military, See His 15 Cool Pictures by illicit(m): 10:34pm On Sep 10, 2020
Shock absorber
Re: Throwback: Remembering Buhari's Days In The Military, See His 15 Cool Pictures by Vyzz: 12:20am On Sep 11, 2020
No sir
Re: Throwback: Remembering Buhari's Days In The Military, See His 15 Cool Pictures by TheChameleon: 12:21am On Sep 11, 2020
The original Husband of Okoros grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Remembering Buhari's Days In The Military, See His 15 Cool Pictures by TheChameleon: 12:21am On Sep 11, 2020
grin
Re: Throwback: Remembering Buhari's Days In The Military, See His 15 Cool Pictures by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 11, 2020
So am sharing the same height with bubu oh jeez embarassed
Re: Throwback: Remembering Buhari's Days In The Military, See His 15 Cool Pictures by Spaxon(f): 1:48am On Sep 11, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
So am sharing the same height with bubu oh jeez embarassed
I smell. Iies
Re: Throwback: Remembering Buhari's Days In The Military, See His 15 Cool Pictures by offset67(m): 6:55am On Sep 11, 2020
Do I look like I give a Fu ck undecided
Re: Throwback: Remembering Buhari's Days In The Military, See His 15 Cool Pictures by Nelly4you: 7:29am On Sep 11, 2020
offset67:
Do I look like I give a Fu ck undecided
that's why we are in this condition today
Re: Throwback: Remembering Buhari's Days In The Military, See His 15 Cool Pictures by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 11, 2020
Spaxon:

I smell. Iies
Where are you living? So you'll come and confirm it cool
Re: Throwback: Remembering Buhari's Days In The Military, See His 15 Cool Pictures by Nelly4you: 10:26am On Sep 11, 2020
cry SMH

(1) (Reply)

Ebuka Obi-uchendu Celebrates Father On His 79th Birthday(photos) / “I Never Knew The Worth Of My Gold Until I Lost It” - Singer, Tems Ex-boyfriend / How The Himba Women Offer Sex To Visitors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.