Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,176 members, 7,864,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:06 AM

How Crypto Currency Will Be The Future Of Currency - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Crypto Currency Will Be The Future Of Currency (147 Views)

Why Skilled Workers Will Own The Future / ‘Forget About the Stigma’ Male Nurses Explain Why Nursing Is a Job of the Future / Truth For The Wise: Don’t Expect More Jobs In The Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Crypto Currency Will Be The Future Of Currency by dbardpraise(m): 7:49pm On Sep 10, 2020
I am oladapo Badmus by name. I would like to seize this opportunity to open our eyes to the future.

Here is my contact or whatsapp me @07036524152

Now what is crypto currency? It is simply called digital currency that is currency on the internet.

Examples are bitcoin, ethereum, litcoin, ripple, tron and the like.

Now all this are valued with their market capital.

Make Hay while the sunshine.

Now look at our currency

From Trade and Bater

To cowries

To coins

To paper

To bank wires

Now crypto....

Hmmmm what a global world. Do you know all this crypto currencies started with a low capital now they are huge....

Here comes the one that has been forecasted to get to $1 (500) before December as the current price now is 15naira. Imagine you have bought up to 100,000 Trons . That is a huge sum.

Futher more, no good thing comes easy.

Thanks for your time.

(1) (Reply)

Copywriting Class / How To Make Regular Income Offering Services On Whatsapp / Asia-africa Economic Forum 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.