Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Bbnaija 2020 Evicted Lucy: I Told Erica To Avoid Alcohol (video) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija 2020 Evicted Lucy: I Told Erica To Avoid Alcohol (video) (217 Views)

Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You / Erica To Laycon: I’m Attracted To You, But Not Physically (video) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020 Evicted Lucy: I Told Erica To Avoid Alcohol (video) by klaspa(m): 7:49pm On Sep 10, 2020
One of the recently evicted housemate of the Big Brother Naija reality TV show, Lucy Edet Essien, has a lot to say about the happenings in the house, how she was not taken serious by the housemates especially Erica whom she asked to stay off alcohol.

In a sit-down with Miz Vic of DSTV Nigeria, Lucy stated that most housemates underrated her and didn’t take her suggestions seriously.

She also said if Nengi wanted to be with Kiddwaya, the disqualified housemate, Erica didn’t stand a chance

According to her, Nengi and Kiddwaya were more fun and entertaining than Erica and Kiddwaya.

The 30-year-old also talked about her relationship with Praise, Ka3na and how she once advised Erica to stay away from alcohol.

MORE AT...
https://www.klaspa.com/2020/09/bbnaija-evicted-lucy-says-i-told-erica.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

IMULE BENEFIT BOYS Starring Rasaq Owokoniran / When Love Counts - A Short Motivational Drama From Lpli - Video / Wizkid - 'ginger' Feat. Burna Boy (official Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.