Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Please Rescue A Nairalander From A Police Station. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Rescue A Nairalander From A Police Station. (393 Views)

Agugu Youths Protect A Police Station From Being Attacked By Hoodlums / The Police Station Built By Shauibu Saleh, Kaduna North LGA Chairman / Meet Umar Abba Kyari, Son Of Abba Kyari Wants To Be A Police Detective Or Pilot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Rescue A Nairalander From A Police Station. by Villagemeat: 9:52pm On Sep 10, 2020
Hello house. I am pleading,if you are around Oworonshoki,Bariga.please come help me in Alonge Police station Oworonshoki.

I lost my phone's and I have to beg an officer to hel me log in. No one to call.
Love I,
Please when u get to the station. Pls reply with ur mail,I will send you my name. I have just 30 minutes to hold this phone.

I will be grateful. Thanks
Re: Please Rescue A Nairalander From A Police Station. by ebenhazard(m): 9:55pm On Sep 10, 2020
Westin you do b4 they catch you

Make dem no arrest person way one rescue you

Bcoz this Nigeria and you understand Nigeria police

3 Likes

Re: Please Rescue A Nairalander From A Police Station. by Villagemeat: 10:07pm On Sep 10, 2020
ebenhazard:
Westin you do b4 they catch you

Make dem no arrest person way one rescue you

Bcoz this Nigeria and you understand Nigeria police
Nothing serious. I was arrested bcs of money I owe someone. I am not asking anyone to come and sign for me. Just to assist me with anything to bail myself. Not to sign any paper. I have make peace with the person.

The IPO said I must bail myself with small cash. And I don't know anyone around
Re: Please Rescue A Nairalander From A Police Station. by tellwisdom: 10:25pm On Sep 10, 2020
Come and settle these 3bottle and nkwobi I ate here first. sad

2 Likes

Re: Please Rescue A Nairalander From A Police Station. by Epstein(m): 10:30pm On Sep 10, 2020
This late?

Better you settle down for the night...........
Re: Please Rescue A Nairalander From A Police Station. by cocaineaddict(m): 10:46pm On Sep 10, 2020
Hwfa u don come out? But bros u for use dis data go to ur whatsapp and post am as status
Re: Please Rescue A Nairalander From A Police Station. by olisaEze(m): 11:28pm On Sep 10, 2020
It’s like the NPF pipo in that branch have discovered a new method to invite customers to their station!

Broda, OYO State is not only a physical thing, just jejely paddle ur own canoe.

I cover myself with d blood of Jesus and jump & pass! grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Rescue A Nairalander From A Police Station. by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:07am On Sep 11, 2020
So you couldn't log into your FB account to contact your friends and family.... Instead of NL?

What person in their right mind would go to bail a total stranger from a police station....?! Who knows what kind of madness you are mixed up with?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Gov Akeredolu Have A Very Tight Chance Of Winning Election.. / Orji Kalu Distributes Sewing Machines, Motorcycles To Constituents (pix) / Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On Senator(dr) Chris Ngige.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.