Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Please Have Any Of You Tried Advertising With Instagram Comedians - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Have Any Of You Tried Advertising With Instagram Comedians (876 Views)

Hausa Man Refused To Sell Beans To A Woman After She Tried To Cheat Him / FREE TRAINING :How To Earn Daily With Instagram And Cpa Part 2 / How Instagram Comedians Make Money With Memes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Have Any Of You Tried Advertising With Instagram Comedians by Marael: 10:14pm On Sep 10, 2020
Good Evening Nairalanders or what ever time this is getting to you. I'm thinking of advertising my product with one Instagram comedian but just wanted to know if there was anyone who has done so before. I just wanted to know how it turned out and how much it'll cost. Thanks guys
Re: Please Have Any Of You Tried Advertising With Instagram Comedians by mrsage(m): 11:15pm On Sep 10, 2020
Waiting for the elders

1 Like

Re: Please Have Any Of You Tried Advertising With Instagram Comedians by Birniwa(m): 4:03am On Sep 11, 2020
Before you go ahead with that, ensure you check the account's 'Engagement Rate', this is very important for the success of your campaign's ROI.

ER of 8% and above for 10k - 20k followers is good.
ER of 5% for 20k - 150k followers is good.

3 Likes

Re: Please Have Any Of You Tried Advertising With Instagram Comedians by softset: 6:16am On Sep 11, 2020
Why dont you run your own direct ads rather than using a comedian, let me tell you what will happen after you engage their services.

They will tell their audience about your product/service, I can assure you that it is not likely to translate to the kind of sales you are expecting. People just like them for what they do, not necessarily the product they are advertising.

The same amount you will spend on a comedian, invest in direct advert that lead to sales.

Marael:
Good Evening Nairalanders or what ever time this is getting to you. I'm thinking of advertising my product with one Instagram comedian but just wanted to know if there was anyone who has done so before. I just wanted to know how it turned out and how much it'll cost. Thanks guys

1 Like

Re: Please Have Any Of You Tried Advertising With Instagram Comedians by Ayofaks(f): 8:32am On Sep 11, 2020
Do direct ad on Instagram itself. Been there, done it, Instagram influencers na scam, it's just a waste of money.

Use that money to run ad on Instagram for a month, create quality content and do correct targeting, you'll get results.

1 Like

Re: Please Have Any Of You Tried Advertising With Instagram Comedians by Marael: 9:16am On Sep 11, 2020
Thanks but direct ads what platform do you advice plus i was thinking of WhatsApp TV's too
softset:
Why dont you run your own direct ads rather than using a comedian, let me tell you what will happen after you engage their services.

They will tell their audience about your product/service, I can assure you that it is not likely to translate to the kind of sales you are expecting. People just like them for what they do, not necessarily the product they are advertising.

The same amount you will spend on a comedian, invest in direct advert that lead to sales.

Re: Please Have Any Of You Tried Advertising With Instagram Comedians by softset: 9:52am On Sep 11, 2020
I can't precisely tell what platforms will work but you can spread your budget around Facebook and INSTAGRAM
Re: Please Have Any Of You Tried Advertising With Instagram Comedians by ecomalchemist(m): 10:19am On Sep 11, 2020
Don't try it, just use that money and invest in Facebook and Instagram ads, you can also do organic Nairaland ads.

I paid 100k for instablog ads, I only made one sale.

I no fit chop for one week, I get malaria and was depressed.

Use your head and learn from my experience.

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Please How Reliable Is Gchub? / T / Mushroom Farming: Make 400k/week Using Just Ur Room!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.