Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,796 members, 7,810,074 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Mushroom Farming: Make 400k/week Using Just Ur Room! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mushroom Farming: Make 400k/week Using Just Ur Room! (873 Views)

Hybrid Mushrooms. Make 400k Monthly Growing This Mushroom In Your Room! #webuy / Learn Programming From The Comfort Of Ur Room / Let Us Activate You FREE To Bank From The Comfort Of Ur Room anytime/anywhere: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mushroom Farming: Make 400k/week Using Just Ur Room! by wealthgoddess: 4:32pm On Oct 15, 2021
I created a whole long thread about mushroom farming and how to start with ease on nairaland.
However there has been many questions on the thread that I am unable to answer because the anti spam not keeps banning me for reasons I can hardly comprehend.
I am more into buying and exporting mushrooms, I have a mycology lab where we produce mushroom spawns of the best strains for interested and prospective mushroom entrepreneurs.
Farming mushrooms in nylon/polythene bags in a room of about 10 x 10ft can fetch you over 400k weekly. (And this is actually not a joke)
Mushrooms grow fast. In fact once they start fruiting, they would be ready for harvest just after a week. From incubation to fruiting stage is about two weeks (using our very active hybrid strain of spawns)
Spawns are like seeds, bearing the mycelium of group of spores for specific mushroom species. They are produced under sterile environment with the supervision of a qualified microbiologists or mycologist.
I am currently teaching interested and prospective entrepreneurs the art of farming mushrooms and production of mushroom spores/spawns using very simple tools and medium.
The idea is to make you put it into practice, grow mushrooms and let us buy it from you.
I know you want to know more so please kindly message me on Whatsapp. I sincerely hope this super active nairaland not won't ban me again. My number below.
Start growing mushrooms. Make wealth from ur comfort zone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mushroom Farming: Make 400k/week Using Just Ur Room! by wealthgoddess: 5:03pm On Oct 15, 2021
I will continue to update this thread... Details coming shortly.

1 Like

Re: Mushroom Farming: Make 400k/week Using Just Ur Room! by wealthgoddess: 5:58pm On Oct 15, 2021
wealthgoddess:
I created a whole long thread about mushroom farming and how to start with ease on nairaland.
However there has been many questions on the thread that I am unable to answer because the anti spam not keeps banning me for reasons I can hardly comprehend.
I am more into buying and exporting mushrooms, I have a mycology lab where we produce mushroom spawns of the best strains for interested and prospective mushroom entrepreneurs.
Farming mushrooms in nylon/polythene bags in a room of about 10 x 10ft can fetch you over 400k weekly. (And this is actually not a joke)
Mushrooms grow fast. In fact once they start fruiting, they would be ready for harvest just after a week. From incubation to fruiting stage is about two weeks (using our very active hybrid strain of spawns)
Spawns are like seeds, bearing the mycelium of group of spores for specific mushroom species. They are produced under sterile environment with the supervision of a qualified microbiologists or mycologist.
I am currently teaching interested and prospective entrepreneurs the art of farming mushrooms and production of mushroom spores/spawns using very simple tools and medium.
The idea is to make you put it into practice, grow mushrooms and let us buy it from you.
I know you want to know more so please kindly message me on Whatsapp. I sincerely hope this super active nairaland not won't ban me again. My number below.
Re: Mushroom Farming: Make 400k/week Using Just Ur Room! by wealthgoddess: 6:14pm On Oct 15, 2021
Here is a nairaland thread from 2014 where a nairalander is amazed at how someone is making millions of naira from mushroom farming. However I must tell you that mushrooms are now worth about 10X more!
https://www.nairaland.com/1929012/growing-mushroom-n2.4million-sales-per
Re: Mushroom Farming: Make 400k/week Using Just Ur Room! by alexvic12: 6:45pm On Oct 15, 2021
Well-done! I saw your other thread and it was fire. I have future plans for Mushroom farming.

For now, I'm more interested in buying and reselling .
Re: Mushroom Farming: Make 400k/week Using Just Ur Room! by wealthgoddess: 7:56pm On Oct 15, 2021
alexvic12:
Well-done! I saw your other thread and it was fire. I have future plans for Mushroom farming.

For now, I'm more interested in buying and reselling .
That's a good one. Definitely everyone can't be in production and the market is still under saturated. Let me know when you have a lot of supplies, I have a few consumers here who are always on my neck.

1 Like

Re: Mushroom Farming: Make 400k/week Using Just Ur Room! by vickybby(m): 8:39pm On Oct 15, 2021
Good evening
Tried connecting, it wasn't connecting, kindly add mine let's discuss now
Regards
Vickkybaby
Re: Mushroom Farming: Make 400k/week Using Just Ur Room! by wealthgoddess: 10:05am On Oct 16, 2021
vickybby:
Good evening Tried connecting, it wasn't connecting, kindly add mine let's discuss now Regards Vickkybaby 07067683108
hi good morning. that's strange but I will contact you immediately.
Re: Mushroom Farming: Make 400k/week Using Just Ur Room! by wealthgoddess: 12:01pm On Oct 16, 2021
wealthgoddess:
Re: Mushroom Farming: Make 400k/week Using Just Ur Room! by wealthgoddess: 3:04pm On Oct 16, 2021
wealthgoddess:
DM
Re: Mushroom Farming: Make 400k/week Using Just Ur Room! by wealthgoddess: 11:31am On Oct 21, 2021
wealthgoddess:
Send a Whatsapp DM
Re: Mushroom Farming: Make 400k/week Using Just Ur Room! by wealthgoddess: 6:28pm On Oct 27, 2021
Message me on Whatsapp assap

1 Like

Re: Mushroom Farming: Make 400k/week Using Just Ur Room! by wealthgoddess: 7:54am On Oct 28, 2021
wealthgoddess:
Validly valid
Re: Mushroom Farming: Make 400k/week Using Just Ur Room! by wealthgoddess: 6:54pm On Oct 29, 2021
wealthgoddess:
valid dm

1 Like

Re: Mushroom Farming: Make 400k/week Using Just Ur Room! by vickybby(m): 2:11pm On Nov 03, 2021
wealthgoddess:

valid dm
Read your post,then we met in your whatsapp, paid you for the training as you claimed....after payment you went silent for a week an,untill I started demanding for a refund because the training was not forth coming, waited until you promised to send some material. Later you did,not comprehensive enough because as a mentor you don't even know how to go about it.
Nearly one month now,you have not shown up in the training section, neither picking my calls.....Joshua kindly refund my money,have sent you my details to do so. What you have done shows you are a scammer,collecting money for another purpose of your own interests dose not proof you are worthy of your claims.
Kindly refund my money for the last time!
Be warned.
Re: Mushroom Farming: Make 400k/week Using Just Ur Room! by wealthgoddess: 3:46pm On Nov 03, 2021
vickybby:

Read your post,then we met in your whatsapp, paid you for the training as you claimed....after payment you went silent for a week an,untill I started demanding for a refund because the training was not forth coming, waited until you promised to send some material. Later you did,not comprehensive enough because as a mentor you don't even know how to go about it.
Nearly one month now,you have not shown up in the training section, neither picking my calls.....Joshua kindly refund my money,have sent you my details to do so. What you have done shows you are a scammer,collecting money for another purpose of your own interests dose not proof you are worthy of your claims.
Kindly refund my money for the last time!
Be warned.
Hello please resend a message. The last time I contacted you, I sent you training docs, asked you to acknowledge it so I can send you a real time video... I mean the process of learning is theory first.
I asked for payment first cux the process of making spawns is quantitative...i really needed to be sure you are in....and I was ready to receive just half payment for the whole training and until you receive those spawns and start utilizing them.
So please send a message again...and then you should also update this thread with the update of whatever happens from there

(1) (Reply)

Estimated Cost Of Clearing Cars In Nigeria / NNEWI: The Secret Place Of Wealth! (pics) / New Scamming Tactic!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.