Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Do Surgeons Listen To Music During Surgery - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do Surgeons Listen To Music During Surgery (414 Views)

Anesther Egede Dies After Doctors Left Cotton Wool In Her Belly During Surgery / Orile-Agege Hospital Injects Patient With Formalin During Surgery, Crippling Her / Argentine Surgeons Suspended For Taking Selfies During A Surgery (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Surgeons Listen To Music During Surgery by EmeraldKing7(m): 11:27pm On Sep 10, 2020
So I was watching this TV series on Fox titled “The Resident” and I saw something quite odd.

The Surgeons were playing a classical song and later changed it to hip hop when the lead surgeon stepped in for the surgery (she was black)

A surgery is a very delicate procedure that needs utmost concentration.So I felt surprised to see it.
Doctors in the house,pls clear me out or does it occur only in movies??
Re: Do Surgeons Listen To Music During Surgery by decatalyst(m): 11:31pm On Sep 10, 2020
Not easy to stay in theater for hours ooo...some stay 6hrs or more.

No be easy something...so anything that makes them feel better and optimized, please.
Re: Do Surgeons Listen To Music During Surgery by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:41pm On Sep 10, 2020
EmeraldKing7:
So I was watching this TV series on Fox titled “The Resident” and I saw something quite odd.

The Surgeons were playing a classical song and later changed it to hip hop when the lead surgeon stepped in for the surgery (she was black)

A surgery is a very delicate procedure that needs utmost concentration.So I felt surprised to see it.

Some people concentrate better with whatever music that soothes them.... Nothing strange here.
Haven't you even heard of the lady that was having brain surgery, and they asked her to stay awake and play her favorite instrument while they were operating on her brain...?

Re: Do Surgeons Listen To Music During Surgery by internationalman(m): 12:02am On Sep 11, 2020
They take life easy overseas..

Africans are too focused, serious, agile, religious and always in a hurry to achieve nothing.

It's our women i pity the most, they can just go to a bar to drink or smoke without everyone staring at them thinking this is an olosho and lacks home training
Re: Do Surgeons Listen To Music During Surgery by Backtonairaland: 9:57pm On Mar 08, 2021
EmeraldKing7:

hello sir. I saw your mail. z currently can't access it now sir
how may I help sir
Re: Do Surgeons Listen To Music During Surgery by Backtonairaland: 9:58pm On Mar 08, 2021
EmeraldKing7:

The Surgeons were playing a classical song and later changed it to hip hop when the lead surgeon epped in for the surgery (she was black)

hello sir. I saw your mail. z currently can't access it now sir
how may I help sir
Re: Do Surgeons Listen To Music During Surgery by EmeraldKing7(m): 12:50am On Mar 09, 2021
Re: Do Surgeons Listen To Music During Surgery by Backtonairaland: 8:18am On Mar 09, 2021
EmeraldKing7:
Ok I too am an NMU Aspirant I would like to be posted in the group
My number is 07084683382
okay brother
Re: Do Surgeons Listen To Music During Surgery by Backtonairaland: 8:18am On Mar 09, 2021
EmeraldKing7:
Ok I too am an NMU Aspirant I would like to be posted in the group
My number is 07084683382
okay brother

(1) (Reply)

5 Processed Foods That Will Kill You SLOWLY / Make Money While Making Your Health / Experimental Vaccine For Hepatitis B Linked To HIV Origins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.