Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,187 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

It's A New Day. Happy Birthday To Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / It's A New Day. Happy Birthday To Me (242 Views)

Happy Birthday To My Darling Son / Happy Birthday To My Daughter / Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's A New Day. Happy Birthday To Me by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:02am On Sep 11, 2020
The world is changing and times are different. I am glad to be here, to be alive and well. Through the the trials and tribulations I've grown to understand life the more. it isn't always about the cake or the wine but being thankful for what life has to offer

September 11th
Re: It's A New Day. Happy Birthday To Me by Deborah98(f): 7:35am On Sep 11, 2020
Happy birthday to you. May God's blessings and favor be upon you today,may the light of God's countenance shine upon you, goodness and mercy will never elude you,you will be what God says you will be Amen.
Re: It's A New Day. Happy Birthday To Me by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 8:21am On Sep 11, 2020
Happy birthday to you. Remember to share cake reach us o
Re: It's A New Day. Happy Birthday To Me by Ogadijan: 3:32pm On Sep 11, 2020
Happy birthday sir, wishing you many happy return.

1 Like

Re: It's A New Day. Happy Birthday To Me by FatherCHRISTMAS: 9:55pm On Sep 11, 2020
Deborah98:
Happy birthday to you. May God's blessings and favor be upon you today,may the light of God's countenance shine upon you, goodness and mercy will never elude you,you will be what God says you will be Amen.
Amen thank you
Re: It's A New Day. Happy Birthday To Me by FatherCHRISTMAS: 9:56pm On Sep 11, 2020
ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz:
Happy birthday to you. Remember to share cake reach us o
sure I wish I could give. I hope things change for the better soon
Re: It's A New Day. Happy Birthday To Me by FatherCHRISTMAS: 9:57pm On Sep 11, 2020
Ogadijan:
Happy birthday sir, wishing you many happy return.
thanks amen
Re: It's A New Day. Happy Birthday To Me by lanibi(f): 10:28pm On Sep 11, 2020
Happy birthday sir. Keep growing in God's wisdom.
Re: It's A New Day. Happy Birthday To Me by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 12, 2020
Happy birthday to you, many more beautiful years ahead.
Re: It's A New Day. Happy Birthday To Me by FatherCHRISTMAS: 1:09pm On Sep 12, 2020
lanibi:
Happy birthday sir. Keep growing in God's wisdom.
thanks I am grateful
Re: It's A New Day. Happy Birthday To Me by FatherCHRISTMAS: 1:10pm On Sep 12, 2020
Chimpretty:
Happy birthday to you, many more beautiful years ahead.
Amen o tnkx

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Widows Might - Black Widow Freestyle / Most People Don't Know Why Hospital Bills Are Very Expensive And How To Pay Less / Paternity Scandal :wife Of Fcmb Md Reveals Why She Cannot Leave Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.