Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Price Of Bread Set To Rise As Bakers Lament High Cost Of Ingredients - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Price Of Bread Set To Rise As Bakers Lament High Cost Of Ingredients (18665 Views)

Why Prices Of Bread Are High – Bakers / Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat / Expect 50% Increase In Prices Of Bread - Bakers Tell Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Price Of Bread Set To Rise As Bakers Lament High Cost Of Ingredients by ramifickolade: 11:18am On Sep 11, 2020
NAWAOO!!!!....get registered on OYESTRON now. 0.8.1.2.2.5.9.0.4.2.3
Re: Price Of Bread Set To Rise As Bakers Lament High Cost Of Ingredients by oluwaseunamos33(m): 11:18am On Sep 11, 2020
thnk God i no dey eat bread
Re: Price Of Bread Set To Rise As Bakers Lament High Cost Of Ingredients by Ugaboy: 11:18am On Sep 11, 2020
Re: Price Of Bread Set To Rise As Bakers Lament High Cost Of Ingredients by hakym619(m): 11:18am On Sep 11, 2020
Buhari I still the best so far.

No cap.

God bless buhari
Re: Price Of Bread Set To Rise As Bakers Lament High Cost Of Ingredients by Maxymilliano(m): 11:19am On Sep 11, 2020
It's dejavu all over again ...

4 Likes

Re: Price Of Bread Set To Rise As Bakers Lament High Cost Of Ingredients by mamaafrik(m): 11:19am On Sep 11, 2020
This man might just be the Gobashev that will terminate the contraption called Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Price Of Bread Set To Rise As Bakers Lament High Cost Of Ingredients by LifeOfTrigga(m): 11:19am On Sep 11, 2020
Larryfest:
This is the best government so far in the history of Nigeria, bubu should be given a life time presidency ticket....He is really performing.
Na ogun go kill you Aje..
Re: Price Of Bread Set To Rise As Bakers Lament High Cost Of Ingredients by Prechgold1180(m): 11:19am On Sep 11, 2020
They keep making life unbearable for average Nigerians
Still yet they ll still complain and arrest youth doing yahoo

Common cloth up and down 10 k Nur go fit buy am
See dix country yaff tired me
Ogun miss with obaseki and oshiomole ll fire buhari and every APC person

1 Like

Re: Price Of Bread Set To Rise As Bakers Lament High Cost Of Ingredients by Columbine(m): 11:21am On Sep 11, 2020
prices of food keeps on rising while income remains constant. something is wrong somewhere embarassed
Re: Price Of Bread Set To Rise As Bakers Lament High Cost Of Ingredients by CheedyJ(m): 11:22am On Sep 11, 2020
There’s buns & puff puff, we go always adjust, that’s the hallmark of Nigerians
Re: Price Of Bread Set To Rise As Bakers Lament High Cost Of Ingredients by Asadujames202(m): 11:22am On Sep 11, 2020
Patiently waiting for the price of punna to plunge
Re: Price Of Bread Set To Rise As Bakers Lament High Cost Of Ingredients by mamotalk: 11:22am On Sep 11, 2020
after change, next level.
Re: Price Of Bread Set To Rise As Bakers Lament High Cost Of Ingredients by Orubebe01: 11:22am On Sep 11, 2020
grin Afonja u see the calamity u help bring to us

3 Likes

Re: Price Of Bread Set To Rise As Bakers Lament High Cost Of Ingredients by Jakemedg(m): 11:22am On Sep 11, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
I remember in Zambia or Mozambique where this bread increment was done and a protest broke out!

Where fuel and electricity bills were increased, yet no protest..is it bread?

One thing i know is if there's an increment in electricity and other things there will be no protests from Nigerians who are already used to silence, slavery and suffering and smiling.
Our yeyebrities will just make noise online
Re: Price Of Bread Set To Rise As Bakers Lament High Cost Of Ingredients by mkoabiola: 11:23am On Sep 11, 2020
This is what we deserved wen an expired product is PA lage to Nigerians.

I no mention name oo
Re: Price Of Bread Set To Rise As Bakers Lament High Cost Of Ingredients by rusher14: 11:23am On Sep 11, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
I remember in Zambia or Mozambique where this bread increment was done and a protest broke out!

Where fuel and electricity bills were increased, yet no protest..is it bread?
When you protest suddenly the price will reduce?
Re: Price Of Bread Set To Rise As Bakers Lament High Cost Of Ingredients by Jakemedg(m): 11:26am On Sep 11, 2020
LifeOfTrigga:
Na ogun go kill you Aje..
Calm down Bros na sarcasm be that no be only you dey vex.
Re: Price Of Bread Set To Rise As Bakers Lament High Cost Of Ingredients by bestmutiu2019(m): 11:26am On Sep 11, 2020
what a coincidence those baker's are on strike now in ore area ondo state
Re: Price Of Bread Set To Rise As Bakers Lament High Cost Of Ingredients by integrity16(m): 11:27am On Sep 11, 2020
Are they asking for subsidy Why are they waiting for government to make the corresponding price increments on their products.

The government cannot say they are unaware of the resultant effect of electricity tariff and petroleum price increase on basic consumables.
Re: Price Of Bread Set To Rise As Bakers Lament High Cost Of Ingredients by americaninja1: 11:27am On Sep 11, 2020
waiting for bubu and his team to make d last decision that would finally bury Nigeria. Since Nigerians no wan get sense, na everything dem dey use play. If hunger wire una weh una head kan dry like badagry coconut weh no get water, una head go correct. Numbers of beggars on street have exponentially increased, even online beggars aint left out, Jack Dorsey will be surprise to discover that Nigerians have turn his invention to a bambiala forum.

2 Likes

Re: Price Of Bread Set To Rise As Bakers Lament High Cost Of Ingredients by Forsageofficial(m): 11:28am On Sep 11, 2020
My prayer is for PMB to rule for another 36 years. By then una eyes go open!!
Come protest naaaaa, ndi Ara!!!

Don't waste your life protesting cos you will either be killed or arrested.

God bless PMP.
He is actually cashing out more better than hush baba.

Pmb format na Nigeria stupidity bec.

2 Likes

Re: Price Of Bread Set To Rise As Bakers Lament High Cost Of Ingredients by abah001: 11:29am On Sep 11, 2020
all the common food for the common man has been hijack, we are left with nothing. they want us to be eating grass. very soon they will increase the price of grass
Re: Price Of Bread Set To Rise As Bakers Lament High Cost Of Ingredients by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 11, 2020
iLegendd:
Let everything rise — including d*cks of impotent men. We don't care anymore.
by the time hungry wire boys,dem begin rob;your eyes GI clear. You con dey stay cultist infested stare;of ble whala.
Re: Price Of Bread Set To Rise As Bakers Lament High Cost Of Ingredients by Vaughanlanrewaj: 11:29am On Sep 11, 2020
Iamdemola:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/413635-price-of-bread-set-to-rise-as-bakers-lament-high-cost-of-ingredients.html#.X1rrq1v9lvg.twitter
Interestingly, almost all the ingredients are produced and can be produced locally but they are still importing. The milk price increase is bizarre and it will be better they push for policies there or use cheap local alternative to the importers milk and they need food scientists to help them in the R & D. The major ingredient in bread is wheat and unfortunately most of it is still imported and the pressure on naira made it more expensive to import.
Our solution still lies within the nation. I hope with improvements in electricity now and with no more petroleum subsidies and once fertilizer becomes very affordable and available, we will meet this gap.
I sympathise with the bakers. God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Price Of Bread Set To Rise As Bakers Lament High Cost Of Ingredients by GallantDuke(m): 11:29am On Sep 11, 2020
Abeg they should just sell this country and share the money for us. Am tired of this country
Re: Price Of Bread Set To Rise As Bakers Lament High Cost Of Ingredients by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 11, 2020
Make dem kuku kill us for nigeria
I don't blame them though, I blame our Insensitive government.
Went to purchase materials yesterday, they've previously added Corona money now they've added fuel increase money.
How am I to explain that to my client now?
And I hate to disappoint clients

1 Like

Re: Price Of Bread Set To Rise As Bakers Lament High Cost Of Ingredients by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:31am On Sep 11, 2020
Buhari's effects.

sai barb-her

1 Like

Re: Price Of Bread Set To Rise As Bakers Lament High Cost Of Ingredients by gambia(m): 11:31am On Sep 11, 2020
The General, you don't need to worry, Nigerians will always adapt instead of reacting. FG should increase the price of every single commodity, Some Nigerians must get sense by hunger, by force.
Re: Price Of Bread Set To Rise As Bakers Lament High Cost Of Ingredients by LifeOfTrigga(m): 11:31am On Sep 11, 2020
Jakemedg:
Calm down Bros na sarcasm be that
no be only you dey vex.
Omo that guy bruh, e no go too good if e talk that thing for my front Aje. I go turn m boneless with two by two

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Price Of Bread Set To Rise As Bakers Lament High Cost Of Ingredients by Danwakae(m): 11:33am On Sep 11, 2020
Iamdemola:

That's why I fear we don't experience famine soon

If Baba opens the border everything will change, flour, Rice , beans, garri will come and price will drop drastically.... Tho, Rice is still coming in , but with high stake.

2 Likes

Re: Price Of Bread Set To Rise As Bakers Lament High Cost Of Ingredients by martineverest(m): 11:33am On Sep 11, 2020
good riddance....bread is a sweet poison
Re: Price Of Bread Set To Rise As Bakers Lament High Cost Of Ingredients by khaykay15(f): 11:33am On Sep 11, 2020
DaddyGngeess:
Same thing happen 1984

I heard people ate cassava that year.

Oga oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Make My Semo? / How Do U Prepare Your Noodles / How To Make Ofada Sauce In 10 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.