Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Bank Hacking Discussion Here - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Bank Hacking Discussion Here (1395 Views)

TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Hacking Discussion Here by Akanimoh113(m): 8:10am On Sep 11, 2020
Hi... Guy
I need to be educated not just by schools but also on the Internet too
Can your Your money be Removed from your Account Just by using the Account number
Because nowadays people tend to hide their accounts numbers whenever they are trying to explain something In Details

So.... This is my Question Can Your Money Be Removed Using Your Account Number?

You can Also Drop your own Questions Please
Re: Bank Hacking Discussion Here by KrazyDave16(m): 5:00pm On Sep 11, 2020
Unless it's an inside job, your money is safe.

Also note that you shouldn't use your main number for BVN verification incase you lose it as one can get it with just #50 or #30.

3 Likes

Re: Bank Hacking Discussion Here by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 11, 2020
KrazyDave16:

Also note that you shouldn't use your main number for BVN verification incase you lose it as one can get it with just #50 or #30.
You to put pin on your sim so that whenever you're phone is turn on it will request for pin.
Re: Bank Hacking Discussion Here by Thingsvirtous19(f): 8:39pm On Sep 11, 2020
If the person has your alert sim. He can debit your account through POS. I think they have a menu where you will just input the account number and OTP will be sent to your sim.

1 Like

Re: Bank Hacking Discussion Here by KrazyDave16(m): 9:55pm On Sep 11, 2020
excellence44:

You to put pin on your sim so that whenever you're phone is turn on it will request for pin.
With fraudsters cloning SIM cards, I don't think that's a viable option.
Re: Bank Hacking Discussion Here by wildlife9999(m): 10:35pm On Sep 11, 2020
KrazyDave16:

With fraudsters cloning SIM cards, I don't think that's a viable option.

It works the best way to secure your money is by putting pin code on your SIM.

Note before you do that get your SIM pack ready. If you don't have SIM pack. Contact your network provider for your PUK number

1 Like

Re: Bank Hacking Discussion Here by KrazyDave16(m): 10:37pm On Sep 11, 2020
wildlife9999:

Note before you do that get your SIM pack ready. If you don't have SIM pack. Contact your network provider for your PUK number
Noted
Re: Bank Hacking Discussion Here by Akanimoh113(m): 7:20am On Oct 08, 2020
wildlife9999:

Yea exactly... I did that security for my Mum because so many people are holding and Snapping with her phone. For security, I changed the Mobile Transfer Code so it won't be easy to withdraw money with just the Passcode or 4 digit code of her Debit card
Re: Bank Hacking Discussion Here by Akanimoh113(m): 7:22am On Oct 08, 2020
KrazyDave16:

Really? And I've already done that sad . Speaking about getting it if lost. Where can I get it
Re: Bank Hacking Discussion Here by wildlife9999(m): 8:39am On Oct 08, 2020
Akanimoh113:

Yea exactly... I did that security for my Mum because so many people are holding and Snapping with her phone. For security, I changed the Mobile Transfer Code so it won't be easy to withdraw money with just the Passcode or 4 digit code of her Debit card

I did that on my both SIM I contacted customer care they provided my Puk of both SIM I wrote it down on, criminal stool my phone first thing they will do is to off your phone so you won't call when they on the phone. Phone password will be ask. For those with smart eyes will want to use another phone to perform their evil act. When they insert the SIM it will ask ask them pin if the idiot pres wrong pin 3 times theyes will block the SIM with that SIM becomes useless what next dustbin
Re: Bank Hacking Discussion Here by TDonald: 8:47am On Oct 08, 2020
wildlife9999:

I did that on my both SIM I contacted customer care they provided my Puk of both SIM I wrote it down on, criminal stool my phone first thing they will do is to off your phone so you won't call when they on the phone. Phone password will be ask. For those with smart eyes will want to use another phone to perform their evil act. When they insert the SIM it will ask ask them pin if the idiot pres wrong pin 3 times theyes will block the SIM with that SIM becomes useless what next dustbin

You sent me a PM and i already replied, do you still have the airtime for sale...i need just 2k worth
Re: Bank Hacking Discussion Here by wildlife9999(m): 9:08am On Oct 08, 2020
TDonald:

You sent me a PM and i already replied, do you still have the airtime for sale...i need just 2k worth

Let me wait till tomorrow if they don't reverse it I will know what to do
Re: Bank Hacking Discussion Here by sunshineV(f): 9:16am On Oct 08, 2020
kilo kan iru awa yi?! zero naira:zero kobo shi shi no dey akant...bank akant ti lazzdent

1 Like

Re: Bank Hacking Discussion Here by KrazyDave16(m): 10:02am On Oct 08, 2020
Akanimoh113:

Really? And I've already done that sad . Speaking about getting it if lost. Where can I get it
Go to your bank and tell them what happened.

They'll tell you what to do.
Re: Bank Hacking Discussion Here by Akanimoh113(m): 3:11pm On Oct 08, 2020
sunshineV:
kilo kan iru awa yi?! zero naira:zero kobo shi shi no dey akant...bank akant ti lazzdent
Gashi account number:
FRANCIS VICTOR
Union Bank
I need 2k fa
Re: Bank Hacking Discussion Here by sunshineV(f): 3:33pm On Oct 08, 2020
Akanimoh113:
Gashi account number: 0141050628 FRANCIS VICTOR Union Bank I need 2k fa
sho ma maaad? grin
Re: Bank Hacking Discussion Here by Akanimoh113(m): 6:43pm On Oct 08, 2020
sunshineV:
sho ma maaad? grin
Make am 5k sef. I need am pass you wink
Re: Bank Hacking Discussion Here by sunshineV(f): 6:45pm On Oct 08, 2020
Akanimoh113:
Make am 5k sef. I need am pass you wink
bobo yi ma pami na
Re: Bank Hacking Discussion Here by Akanimoh113(m): 7:43pm On Oct 08, 2020
sunshineV:
bobo yi ma pami na
I no speak Yoruba oo Abeg oo
Re: Bank Hacking Discussion Here by Benjaniblinks(m): 11:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
wildlife9999:

I don't joke with locking my SIM cards connected to my bank accounts o. Since my customer misplaced his phone in a bus and his money got wiped out of his account without them knowing the transactional password since then.... I misplaced my phone early last month. That moment I was on high jump o. tried reaching customer care to block the sim it was not connecting Not until when I discovered the phone was switched off that I was calm for the sim was locked.
Re: Bank Hacking Discussion Here by wildlife9999(m): 2:19pm On Oct 09, 2020
Benjaniblinks:

I don't joke with locking my SIM cards connected to my bank accounts o. Since my customer misplaced his phone in a bus and his money got wiped out of his account without them knowing the transactional password since then.... I misplaced my phone early last month. That moment I was on high jump o. tried reaching customer care to block the sim it was not connecting Not until when I discovered the phone was switched off that I was calm for the sim was locked.

The idiot first thing they do is to switch off the phone. And that is the end of it my SIM pin is 8 digit. Dem never born their father to know the pin, one thing I like SIM code .If u enter 3 wrong attempts they will block it

(1) (Reply)

Tecno’s Next Rumoured Spark Phone Tipped To Set A New Mobile Trend / Foreign Used Nokia 2.3 2/32 35k sold !!! / Glo Surprises Customers With FREE N200, 200mb & 6mins Free Call (Screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.