Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Ibadan City: Job Oppurtunities, Buying, Selling And Inquiries. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ibadan City: Job Oppurtunities, Buying, Selling And Inquiries. (8455 Views)

Benin City Job Vacancy For Young Researchers / Urgent Job Oppurtunities / Lead City Job. Legit Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan City: Job Oppurtunities, Buying, Selling And Inquiries. by Heineken(m): 8:56am On Jan 06, 2021
GideonOludayomi:

There are jobs in Ibadan but the juicy ones are rarely advertised as Ibadan jobs as the organizations are mostly branches or factories. Teaching jobs abounds(some with reasonable pay, many with ridiculous pay). Most jobs you will find may not be encouraging. But above all, I believe in the luck factor and purpose factor.
wow thanks bro
Re: Ibadan City: Job Oppurtunities, Buying, Selling And Inquiries. by Delightful8(f): 10:24am On Jan 07, 2021
GideonOludayomi:

There are jobs in Ibadan but the juicy ones are rarely advertised as Ibadan jobs as the organizations are mostly branches or factories. Teaching jobs abounds(some with reasonable pay, many with ridiculous pay). Most jobs you will find may not be encouraging. But above all, I believe in the luck factor and purpose factor.
Please, how can someone get information on these juicy jobs?
Re: Ibadan City: Job Oppurtunities, Buying, Selling And Inquiries. by GideonOludayomi(m): 12:30pm On Jan 07, 2021
Delightful8:

Please, how can someone get information on these juicy jobs?

Well, for a start, find out about those companies with offices or factories in Ibadan. They mostly advertise their openings where their head office or HR is. The minus here is that you may not have an active say as per which of their branches they want you to work.
Re: Ibadan City: Job Oppurtunities, Buying, Selling And Inquiries. by Delightful8(f): 2:00pm On Jan 07, 2021
GideonOludayomi:

Well, for a start, find out about those companies with offices or factories in Ibadan. They mostly advertise their openings where their head office or HR is. The minus here is that you may not have an active say as per which of their branches they want you to work.
Okay. Thank you very much
Re: Ibadan City: Job Oppurtunities, Buying, Selling And Inquiries. by uncleteeh(m): 8:23am On Jan 08, 2021
OAK Group OAK Group
Consult us today for your building designs and building constructional works. We deliver wonderfully.
Uncleteeh@gmail.com
Re: Ibadan City: Job Oppurtunities, Buying, Selling And Inquiries. by zuru101(m): 9:16am On Jan 08, 2021
[
Am kehinde Emmanuel osokoya by name study Accounting Education as Bsc
quote author=GideonOludayomi post=93800458]A school around akobo/olorunda axis is in need of competent teachers in the following subjects;
English Language
Account
Technical Drawing.

Call 0 seven 0 six 4 four 2 zero 4 four 8

[/quote]
Re: Ibadan City: Job Oppurtunities, Buying, Selling And Inquiries. by GideonOludayomi(m): 9:55pm On Jan 10, 2021
Vacancies:

A vast growing microfinance located at Muslim area, Ibadan is looking forward to fill the following positions

1) Internal control officer
Candidate must have prior experience, have excellent communication skills and be versed in the use of Microsoft excel.
Qualification: HND/BSc
Remuneration: 35-40k

2)Auditor
Experience is important
Remuneration: 35-40k

3) Relationship Manager
Candidates must have good interpersonal skills, be smart, have good marketing skills, be tech savvy and be a good team player.
Remuneration: 30k

The following positions are open in the educational sector

1) Chemistry/Biology Teacher needed
Candidate must be an experienced and mature teacher
Renumeration: 30-40k

2) English Teacher
Renumeration: 30k
Qualification: B.A/ED English

3)Government, English, Mathematics, Basic Tech, Biology, Physics teachers
Renumeration: 25k and above
Qualification: Bsc in relevant courses

4)Primary School Teacher
Qualification: NCE
Renumeration: 15k

5)School Secretary
Qualification: OND/NCE
Renumeration: 15k

Interested candidates should send CV to uniplaninfo@gmail.com using the position has subject and then send Name, location and position to 081zero53143four6. For more info; WhatsApp 0703seven87367eight.

#copied
Re: Ibadan City: Job Oppurtunities, Buying, Selling And Inquiries. by uncleteeh(m): 5:56am On Jan 11, 2021
OAK Group wishes you a fruitful week. Stay blessed.
+2348108408732

Re: Ibadan City: Job Oppurtunities, Buying, Selling And Inquiries. by Technology14: 8:29am On Jan 11, 2021
For your affordable solar street lights, inverters and batteries. Call/whatsapp : 09097430451
Re: Ibadan City: Job Oppurtunities, Buying, Selling And Inquiries. by kaptainp(m): 12:41pm On Jan 12, 2021
For your quality shoes, bags, purses, fabrics, and clothes at affordable prices call 08055533924.

Re: Ibadan City: Job Oppurtunities, Buying, Selling And Inquiries. by umbo: 5:25pm On Jan 12, 2021
for installation of your dstv .startimes.gotv .strong decoders and all free to air packages call or whatsapp 08033079346

1 Like

Re: Ibadan City: Job Oppurtunities, Buying, Selling And Inquiries. by Mkay15: 6:26am On Jan 13, 2021
Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!

A startup business centre at Agodi Gate Ibadan
need a Graphic Designer.

Qualification: SSCE/OND/NCE

Interested Candidate:

Call/WhatsApp
Zero Eight One Six Four Six Five Six Zero Seven One
Re: Ibadan City: Job Oppurtunities, Buying, Selling And Inquiries. by uncleteeh(m): 6:40am On Jan 18, 2021
OAK Group remains your plug to excellent architectural designs and building constructional works.
+2348108408732
Re: Ibadan City: Job Oppurtunities, Buying, Selling And Inquiries. by Delightful8(f): 9:10pm On Jan 22, 2021
Please, how much does a self-con cost in a good area in Ibadan? The person is a freelancer who would be working from home.
Re: Ibadan City: Job Oppurtunities, Buying, Selling And Inquiries. by Bestlily(f): 12:40pm On Jan 23, 2021
I need a job in Ibadan please
Re: Ibadan City: Job Oppurtunities, Buying, Selling And Inquiries. by DRscience(f): 12:14pm On Jan 27, 2021
We are hiring!

-We are seeking highly qualified nail technicians that are able to perform manicure and pedicure.

-A professional Make up artist and a

-A cashier (computer literate)

Interested candidates should send their CVs to educationtalk1@gmail.com or WhatsApp 08052549815

Location - Ibadan.

Re: Ibadan City: Job Oppurtunities, Buying, Selling And Inquiries. by uncleteeh(m): 6:35am On Feb 01, 2021
OAG Group is an Architectural firm in the city of Ibadan, we design and construct buildings. Consult us today and be happy. +2348108408732.
Uncleteeh@gmail.com
We work for people in diaspora too, you can count on us for your building works.
Re: Ibadan City: Job Oppurtunities, Buying, Selling And Inquiries. by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 01, 2021
Delightful8:
Please, how much does a self-con cost in a good area in Ibadan? The person is a freelancer who would be working from home.
Depends on where he wants. Around Iwo road, if agents are involved, they will milk him. He'll find a nice one around 80 to 100k. Else, it could be lesser.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan City: Job Oppurtunities, Buying, Selling And Inquiries. by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 01, 2021
Bestlily:
I need one too, in case you find one that has two openings.
Re: Ibadan City: Job Oppurtunities, Buying, Selling And Inquiries. by uncleteeh(m): 7:48am On Feb 01, 2021
ThreeBlackBird:

Depends on where he wants. Around Iwo road, if agents are involved, they will milk him. He'll find a nice one around 80 to 100k. Else, it could be lesser.
Tell the person to chat me. I have an agent who has some selfcon available.
I will only help him choose nice locations where there's stable electricity.
+2348108408732
Re: Ibadan City: Job Oppurtunities, Buying, Selling And Inquiries. by uncleteeh(m): 9:08pm On Feb 03, 2021
OAK GROUP IS AT YOUR SERVICE FOR GREAT ARCHITECTURAL DESIGNS AND BUILDING CONSTRUCTIONAL WORKS
+2348108408732
UNCLETEEH@GMAIL.COM
Re: Ibadan City: Job Oppurtunities, Buying, Selling And Inquiries. by Mkay15: 6:03pm On Feb 04, 2021
Computer Operator intern needed at a Business Centre around Agodi Gate Ibadan.

Qualification: SSCE

Interested:
Call or SMS o 8 1 2 6 9 6 9 8 o 4
Re: Ibadan City: Job Oppurtunities, Buying, Selling And Inquiries. by Victoria95(f): 2:48am On Feb 05, 2021
Please I need a job in Ibadan.
Re: Ibadan City: Job Oppurtunities, Buying, Selling And Inquiries. by Oktane: 3:58pm On Feb 05, 2021
Bestlily:
Are you still searching?
Re: Ibadan City: Job Oppurtunities, Buying, Selling And Inquiries. by Bestlily(f): 5:09pm On Feb 05, 2021
Oktane:
Are you still searching?
Yes, I am.
Re: Ibadan City: Job Oppurtunities, Buying, Selling And Inquiries. by Oktane: 6:37pm On Feb 05, 2021
Bestlily:

Yes, I am.

How do I reach you?
Re: Ibadan City: Job Oppurtunities, Buying, Selling And Inquiries. by Rubified: 12:02am On Feb 06, 2021
Please, I need a job in Ibadan, I am a graduate of Pharmacology.
Re: Ibadan City: Job Oppurtunities, Buying, Selling And Inquiries. by oba1721: 12:48am On Feb 10, 2021
please I need a job in ibadan 07 06 44 17 32 0
Re: Ibadan City: Job Oppurtunities, Buying, Selling And Inquiries. by Modupeapostle: 1:35am On Feb 10, 2021
Physics teacher needed for senior secondary school along moniya.

Contact at 09023173823
Re: Ibadan City: Job Oppurtunities, Buying, Selling And Inquiries. by Viccur(m): 7:08am On Feb 10, 2021
Please i need a job in Ibadan. BA Literature. I can as well use Premiere pro and After Effects. Aside this, i am down for any legit job no matter how small.
Re: Ibadan City: Job Oppurtunities, Buying, Selling And Inquiries. by DRscience(f): 1:12am On Mar 02, 2021
A prestigious Spa in Ibadan is looking for a qualified competent therapist.

Must be skilled and also ready to learn.
Applicants should send in their CVs to

(braveheartassets@gmail.com 08060315085)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Landmark Corporate Realty Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / The Next Titan Audition: What Was The Response You Got?. / Should I Include Every Job I Hold On My CV?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.