Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Miracle Healings - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Miracle Healings (163 Views)

Health Benefits Of Miracle Leaf / The Glutathione Healing Miracle / Amanda Leto Miracle Fibriod E-book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miracle Healings by 3ice: 8:25am On Sep 11, 2020
Eye Sight Healed & Strange Movement Disappears!
“I had a terrible eye problem from birth, which made it difficult for me to read or see clearly. Also, I had a strange movement in my body which tormented me. I had been to hospitals and taken medications, but nothing happened.
Last week, God told me, ‘Come to Canaan Land! There is something waiting for you!’ I obeyed! Last Sunday morning, when the Bishop was ministering on sanctification, he taught us on the benefits of living a godly life and I was touched. I did not pray for healing, instead, repented of my sins and I spoke to God about my sanctification.
While the prayer was going on, I had a vision where the Bishop laid his hand on my eyes. Now my eyes can see clearly and I can read the smallest letters! Secondly, the strange movement in my body disappeared! In fact, I am totally transformed! Praise the living God!” --- Solomon, U.

You are hereby invited to service this sunday in living faith church Otta or any winners church in other states (except Lagos and Ogun states). The bible said in the book of psalms 107 v 20, he sent a word to them, it healed them and delivered them from every satanic opressions.
Re: Miracle Healings by 3ice: 8:26am On Sep 11, 2020
HIV Positive Tuned Negative
Sometime in November 2015 I tested positive to HIV. I held on to God's word in ISAIAH 53 :5 I kept on reminding God that I am a partaker of the finished work of Christ on the cross while I made MATTHEW 6:33 my lifestyle. I engaged in kingdom advancement prayers tireless especially the OPERATION GO FORWARD, I evangelized rigorously. On the 31st of January, I went for another test and it returned negative. The woman who did the test was amazed because she knew I had earlier tested positive. Indeed, serving God pay
. Praise the Lord. Miss Efe Ohis
Re: Miracle Healings by 3ice: 8:29am On Sep 11, 2020
2. 6 Years Barrenness Terminated
We want to bless the name of the Lord for terminating six years barrenness in our lives. We got married with the anticipation of raising a family immediately, but since then we were trusting God. Meanwhile, we kept engaging all the kingdom advancement endeavours. In 2015 when Operation Wonder Double was launched, we delved into it as we knew it was our only hope. We engaged both in prayers and outreaches and God gave us souls that are established in the church. We attended the Fathers and Mothers of Nations session, there and then our Faith was stirred up and it kept rising with the assurance that God was going to visit us. In 2019, we decided to try Medical Treatment for infertility. We were billed for close to 2million and were booked for August/September 2019 plan. However, in the month of June the Lord laid it in our heart to rug the altar of one of our local branches which we did. When it was time to start the fertility treatment, my wife was told to come the following day after seeing her period, however the God of this Commission showed up, when we got to the fertility centre, my wife was called in for the scan and in the process of scanning her, the doctor discovered she was already six weeks pregnant. The doctor broke the news to her and she burst into tears of joy. To the glory of God, our Bundle of Joy arrived 23rd of April 2020. We have come to return all glory and honour to the God of this commission Who is too faithful to fail. Mr. & Mrs. Eyis D.T
Re: Miracle Healings by 3ice: 8:30am On Sep 11, 2020
1. Painful Growth Disappeared Supernaturally
I started feeling pain on the right side of my lower abdomen about 2 years ago. On Sunday after the service the pain became worse and persistent. Despite this, I continued to engage in kingdom advancement endeavours; in prayers, pursue after souls and follow up of new converts. On Tuesday during the outreaches, God gave me 4 new converts and 3 of them were in Church yesterday. This gave me assurance that the same Jesus saving souls is the healer of my body. I made up my mind to do a scan, but I gave God 5 reasons why I cannot be labelled with a negative diagnosis. As the radiologist put the probe on that side I felt the pain, he said “there’s a large cyst here, which he measured to be ‘55mm by 43mm’. He put the probe back to continue the scan and with a confused look, he asked his assistant what just happened? They were looking for the cyst they had just measured and it was no longer there. It was big and unmistakable, but it had disappeared. I was given a scan report that read; normal abdominal scan, normal pelvic scan. Serving God pays, Mat. 6:33 is the answer. Anuoluwapo, Fetuga

1 Like

Re: Miracle Healings by 3ice: 9:46am On Sep 23, 2020
7-Year Barrenness Terminated!
‘ we believed God for the fruit of the womb after our marriage in 2009 to no avail. When the Wonder Double Season was flagged off, we engaged willingly and diligently. On Saturdays, we went out for souls and brought them in to Church. One of the Sundays, my husband and I brought in more than ten souls to Church and I had to leave our car to join the Church bus in order to bring in our converts. On 24th January, 2016, the Bishop said, “If anyone comes to Church next Sunday with a new soul and is not visited, then I am not sent.” I obeyed and the following week, I was confirmed pregnant for the first time after seven years. Thereafter, week, the enemy struck, and I started seeing blood. However, we kept declaring God’s Word and began to tell friends and families that God had done it, despite the medical reports of miscarriage and fibroids. I took a step of faith and registered for antenatal. At that visit, a 14-week old fetus was seen. On 14th December same year, God blessed us with a bouncing baby boy and in 2018, He blessed us with another baby boy. To God be the glory!’ — Tolulope and Oluwaseun Aina
Re: Miracle Healings by 3ice: 9:14am On Sep 24, 2020
10-Year Death Plague Destroyed!
I joined this Commission in 2006. Before then, there was a plague of death in my family that killed my four siblings. When I joined this Commission, the plague had almost killed me too. On several occasions, I coughed blood and knew that I was next in line. So, I cried and prayed daily to God, to stop the plague.
In one of the services, I heard Bishop David Oyedepo talk about soul winning, from that day, I became committed rigorously to soul winning. Sometimes, I shut down my business to engage in soul winning. While I was busy winning souls for Christ, God was busy taking care of my family.
To the glory of God, June 2015 made it ten years that we neither recorded death nor went to the hospital for treatment. Behold, the God of this Commission has terminated the plague of death in my family! – Martins Onyinyechukwu

(1) (Reply)

For Those That Have Experienced Prostatitis/enlarged Prostate / NCDC Records 189 News Cases As Total Cases Exceed 57,000 / Are You Overweight? Watch This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.