Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

I Need List Of Best 5 European Countries One Could Travel To Easily - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need List Of Best 5 European Countries One Could Travel To Easily (1676 Views)

Wished I Could Travel Canada / Best European Countries Nigerians Can Immigrate To / List Of Countries That Grant Citizenship Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need List Of Best 5 European Countries One Could Travel To Easily by Donvictor2015: 8:38am On Dec 31, 2020
Good morning fellow nairalanders. I graduated from the university in 2017, served from 2018-2019 in Kano state. After my NYSC life hasn't been easy for me, so I had to squat with a relative in PH in search for job. Immediately, I entered PH last year around August, I got a teaching job(maths and further maths) to teach SS2-3 students. I thought them tirelessly, they all made their papers in the last exam. Irrespective of the hardwork, the school has laid off promising teachers due to the corona virus scourge, the management claims she can't pay salary.
I have a plan of traveling abroad next year even though the money for my travel is yet to drop; I'm expecting money by latest February 2021. I need your suggestions on the best European countries one could easily travel to(affordable too, devoid of or low in racism) settle there for some time and possibly work and school(do master) at the same time. Note; hustling is the main motive of traveling. I would welcome other countries that aren't in Europe but the processing fee is affordable and one could easily get a job there and survive.
Re: I Need List Of Best 5 European Countries One Could Travel To Easily by Freestainworld(m): 8:50am On Dec 31, 2020
Germany, finland, Norway, sweden, Estonia, are all good for masters, some offer you scholarship, google about it.

2 Likes

Re: I Need List Of Best 5 European Countries One Could Travel To Easily by Donvictor2015: 10:58am On Dec 31, 2020
Thanks bro
Re: I Need List Of Best 5 European Countries One Could Travel To Easily by damoceile: 3:01pm On Dec 31, 2020
Why not consider Poland bro, hustle there for a while, save up and later move to any country of your dream

1 Like

Re: I Need List Of Best 5 European Countries One Could Travel To Easily by Depressed101: 7:53pm On Dec 31, 2020
damoceile:
Why not consider Poland bro, hustle there for a while, save up and later move to any country of your dream
how easy is it to migrate to Poland, amount needed
Re: I Need List Of Best 5 European Countries One Could Travel To Easily by TheCongo2: 3:24am On Jan 01, 2021
OP, please don't contact anyone in private. Exchange with them publicly so that other people may validate what is being told you.

You are running the risk of getting scam or ban from a country by contacting people in private

@Donvictor2015
Re: I Need List Of Best 5 European Countries One Could Travel To Easily by Hannania(m): 8:18am On Jan 01, 2021
Whats your budget? With that, i can give you feasible routes and visa advice
Re: I Need List Of Best 5 European Countries One Could Travel To Easily by damoceile: 9:29am On Jan 01, 2021
Depressed101:
how easy is it to migrate to Poland, amount needed

https://www.nairaland.com/6033504/poland-work-visa

Follow this thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need List Of Best 5 European Countries One Could Travel To Easily by Fidelismaria: 8:51pm On Jan 02, 2021
Following
Re: I Need List Of Best 5 European Countries One Could Travel To Easily by Whales001(m): 9:13pm On Jan 06, 2021
Estonia is fine bro..... Go through study . Admission periods are begin to open and can you say openly what your budget is?

(1) (Reply)

Calling On All Nairalanders In Uk / 2 Weeks Us/german Visa / Bbc Report On Lagos Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.