Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Klopp: Liverpool Cannot Behave Like Chelsea In The Transfer Market - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Klopp: Liverpool Cannot Behave Like Chelsea In The Transfer Market (26918 Views)

Top 5 Biggest Spenders In The European Transfer Transfer Market Since 2003 / Klopp: Liverpool Don’t ‘Deserve’ Champions League Next Season / Liverpool Cannot Behave Like Chelsea In The Transfer Market - Jurgen Klopp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Klopp: Liverpool Cannot Behave Like Chelsea In The Transfer Market by TempleHouse: 8:10pm On Sep 11, 2020
NORSIYK:
Bitter klopp, he has sensed that Liverpool will struggle to make top 4 and he's already preparing grounds for blame.
Liverpool sold Coutinho for over 100 million Euros and spent it on high profile players like Alison and Virgil, nobody made issue about it

Now Chelsea is spending money they realized from the sells of Hazard and this average coach is crying

Chelsea is an average team that won't make the Top 4 despite spending 200 million and Lampard is gone by next season.

Liverpool will still be the Champion of England next season without big spending
Re: Klopp: Liverpool Cannot Behave Like Chelsea In The Transfer Market by Solutiondesk: 8:11pm On Sep 11, 2020
NORSIYK:
Bitter klopp, he has sensed that Liverpool will struggle to make top 4 and he's already preparing grounds for blame.
Liverpool sold Coutinho for over 100 million Euros and spent it on high profile players like Alison and Virgil, nobody made issue about it

Now Chelsea is spending money they realized from the sells of Hazard and this average coach is crying
Average is really demeaning for a coach that won the bundesliga back to back with an unceded dortmon, a team that had a total wage of less than $500,000, qualified for the europa cup final with a disregarded liverpool team that had Origi as their top striker, got to the champions league final with in his 2nd season and achieved same feat the next season and eventually won it, this man just broke a 30 year jinx by winning the EPL and you tag him average, I believe that Jurgen Klop is top 5 in the world and deserves a standing ovation by football lovers all over the world
Re: Klopp: Liverpool Cannot Behave Like Chelsea In The Transfer Market by Minemrys: 8:15pm On Sep 11, 2020
LoydJ:

But with our recent winnings we ought to have made more money from the trophies collected

I jus hope the players perform very well Nd defemd their title this new season

'''cos with the way Chelsea dey colloby players anyhow dis season go rugged ooo!!
that's what i am saying, those recent winnings are used to cover whatever debts we might have, help in running the club, pay salaries and again, the ownerz are planning to increase the stadium capacity and finish the academy so the team can leave melw0od. Fsg aren't using their m0ney. It's fr0m those winnings. H0nestly, i have no high hopes for the seas0n. If we for our pride sake manage win Fa cup and carabao, end up in Ucl kn0ck out, finish in top 4, i would be happy.
Re: Klopp: Liverpool Cannot Behave Like Chelsea In The Transfer Market by Gbest90(m): 8:39pm On Sep 11, 2020
rowland545:
how do u attack wat u already have

Go and learn ur figures of speech. It's called Hyperbole.
Re: Klopp: Liverpool Cannot Behave Like Chelsea In The Transfer Market by SexytorresE(f): 9:39pm On Sep 11, 2020
Shut up already and let’s see how u handle Liverpool this season or should we tell u about Guardiola ? Smelo undecided
Re: Klopp: Liverpool Cannot Behave Like Chelsea In The Transfer Market by CodeTemplar: 9:51pm On Sep 11, 2020
uniquetechng:
Van Dirk and Keita were signed 2018/019 season not 2019/020 season
And when they outspent Chelsea that transfer window why didn't you guys apply the same logic you are now trying to apply for Chelsea?
Re: Klopp: Liverpool Cannot Behave Like Chelsea In The Transfer Market by Isobug: 10:29pm On Sep 11, 2020
Oyiboman69:

Crying over what exactly?, go. And read the article,he made a whole lot of sense and you should know that he's not against Chelsea signing players,he's only rationalizing the situation as people are complaining of the club not bringing in players

You seem to me one of the very few persons that understood what the man is trying to say. He was not attacking Chelsea but but trying to justify his own inactivity in the transfer market.
When I saw the heading I knew it will attract negative comments from those who will not understand what he wants to point out, and my guess wasn't wrong.

Some say he's an average coach.....Is that not laughable?

In maybe 6 to 10 games time, the table will tell

1 Like

Re: Klopp: Liverpool Cannot Behave Like Chelsea In The Transfer Market by Isobug: 10:52pm On Sep 11, 2020
hotwax:

Maybe you are the illiterate here..need to check your head.

Why is he saying he can't just be behaving lampard?

Why lampard of all coaches?

Maybe you can't read simple passage
Oga is you that didnt understand what kloop was trying to say.

First, he did not say he can't be behaving like Lampard. He said Chelsea and that's two deferent entity.
I can't blame you though, Kloops and of course many coaches English are difficult to understand
Re: Klopp: Liverpool Cannot Behave Like Chelsea In The Transfer Market by Frankcallys(m): 7:21am On Sep 12, 2020
We've got everything we need right here and will never lose a damn match this season.

This season will surprise all damn haters again. Reds 4life!!! grin grin grin

Re: Klopp: Liverpool Cannot Behave Like Chelsea In The Transfer Market by Monday60655(m): 7:54am On Sep 12, 2020
When Liverpool signed almost full squad, nobody talk and that time Klopp was in a deep slumber. He forgot so quick. Don't die so quick, Chelsea is even making more signing.
Re: Klopp: Liverpool Cannot Behave Like Chelsea In The Transfer Market by Realguyman1(m): 4:48pm On Nov 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Relax brother...make i observe you first because
Kporkpor full every where
Bros me nor be kporkpor o, I be realguyman like u o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian And Colombian Teams Land In Sao Paulo Ahead Of Their Olympic Clash.PICS / Juventus Rejects Man Utd’s Cavani Offer Despite Ronaldo’s Transfer / EPL Stars Who Won't Return To Action This Weekend Because Of Afcon/asian Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.