Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Oyibo Woman Married To Nigerian Comes Hard On Those Attacking Her For her Pidgin - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oyibo Woman Married To Nigerian Comes Hard On Those Attacking Her For her Pidgin (3191 Views)

Meet Two Sisters Married To Oba Ewuare Of Benin (Photos) / Some Hilarious Pidgin English Proverbs To Crack You Up / Oyaaa! Waffi Men, Benin Men, Port Harcourt Niggies, Yenagoa Men. Pidgin Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyibo Woman Married To Nigerian Comes Hard On Those Attacking Her For her Pidgin by Discovery4today: 9:17am On Sep 11, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0LrRVm8kko
I married an Igbo guy from Orlu Imo State. It's only pidgin English I know, most of the girls attacking me for speaking pidgin English are married to Nigerians as well.
One girl just slide into my dm saying that my family will be so ashamed of me with the way I'm speaking pidgin English on social network especially your grown son must be ashamed to have you as a mother, what has my speaking pidgin got to do with my son Lolo Ifunanya as she's known on social media questions. My children can do better than most you the kids of the ladies attacking me. My kids are igbos and pidgin English is part of them. I'm not stupid for speaking pidgin English some of you that are born igbos and other tribes in Nigeria but you dislike everything in Nigeria isn't that stupid? That's so stupid for me. You people will dislike everything in Nigeria but every weekend you be looking for Nigerians. This is real madness. "Some times I really don't blame all those black guys that can never last with Oyibo because Oyibo pride too high abeg, which kind nonsense be all these one" you will be having kids, getting married to Nigerians but you would dislike everything about them, that's why some black men cannot last with Oyibo exactly because of this, after getting married to Oyibo, Oyibo ladies will leave them, they will go back to the villages after getting better Igbo babe, Oyibo pride too high

Re: Oyibo Woman Married To Nigerian Comes Hard On Those Attacking Her For her Pidgin by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 11, 2020
Sai Barber!!

Another ground breaking achievement

1 Like

Re: Oyibo Woman Married To Nigerian Comes Hard On Those Attacking Her For her Pidgin by Ejima1: 9:27am On Sep 11, 2020
azmanaty02:
Sai Barber!!

Another ground breaking achievement
For what
Re: Oyibo Woman Married To Nigerian Comes Hard On Those Attacking Her For her Pidgin by IamWonderful: 9:35am On Sep 11, 2020
So we should fry water?
Re: Oyibo Woman Married To Nigerian Comes Hard On Those Attacking Her For her Pidgin by SocialJustice: 9:45am On Sep 11, 2020
White women are the prettiest.

1 Like

Re: Oyibo Woman Married To Nigerian Comes Hard On Those Attacking Her For her Pidgin by BrighterMe: 9:51am On Sep 11, 2020
Let's accept her. She is now one of us.
Please my mum needs your financial assistance to stay alive.
Re: Oyibo Woman Married To Nigerian Comes Hard On Those Attacking Her For her Pidgin by daviddext: 9:59am On Sep 11, 2020
She should not mind those jealous people. They wish they was spouse to Nigerians too. But they are afraid to admit it.

1 Like

Re: Oyibo Woman Married To Nigerian Comes Hard On Those Attacking Her For her Pidgin by Benevento(m): 10:02am On Sep 11, 2020
she can go fvck herself.
white sh!t.

1 Like

Re: Oyibo Woman Married To Nigerian Comes Hard On Those Attacking Her For her Pidgin by Lipscomb(m): 10:15am On Sep 11, 2020
Just like I met a white woman asked which tribe am I in Nigeria, and I said Yoruba. The next thing this woman will do is to write in Yoruba language oruko mi ni Angela meaning my name is Angela.

My thought was that I'm talking to a Yahoo guy pretending to be white woman and I said Olori buruku omo Yahoo stop wasting my time.

The woman write me back emi kise Olori buruku. Then I said fvk off.

Immediately she called me on video chat to my surprised she was a white woman born and raised in London.

I asked her how does she know how to speak Yoruba and write in yoruba language. She said she like black Especially Nigeria and she mingled with Yoruba people living in London.

Despite the bad names given to us by international communities some foreigners can still die for Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Oyibo Woman Married To Nigerian Comes Hard On Those Attacking Her For her Pidgin by punisha: 10:20am On Sep 11, 2020
Benevento:
she can go fvck herself.

white sh!t.

Stop being a Shit racist. U could pick on the white lady and not the poor Shit. The Shit did nothing wrong in this case.

2 Likes

Re: Oyibo Woman Married To Nigerian Comes Hard On Those Attacking Her For her Pidgin by Discovery4today: 11:50am On Sep 11, 2020
Benevento:
she can go fvck herself.

white sh!t.
May God have mercy on you
Re: Oyibo Woman Married To Nigerian Comes Hard On Those Attacking Her For her Pidgin by Richy4(m): 12:29pm On Sep 11, 2020
How did she managed to learn pidgin when some in Nigeria can hardly speak... I wish I have the brain to learn other languages like flemish or Spanish smiley
Re: Oyibo Woman Married To Nigerian Comes Hard On Those Attacking Her For her Pidgin by SucrePlum(f): 5:17pm On Sep 11, 2020
BrighterMe:
Let's accept her. She is now one of us.

Please my mum needs your financial assistance to stay alive.

Everybody in your family needs help to stay alive. The other day it was your sister, today it's your mom. Shameless online bambiala
Re: Oyibo Woman Married To Nigerian Comes Hard On Those Attacking Her For her Pidgin by Nobody: 2:32am On Sep 14, 2020
She is not white, she is Asian (yellow) probably Austria immigrants. Now she pretends to be Igbo just because an Igbo is f... her. People hate her kind because she lives a lie, she doesn't identify herself as some nationality group and also because instead to learn the correct English, she tries to blend herself as she was a Nigerian woman which never will happen, she is NOT a Nigerian. People hate her kind just because she pretends what she is not and lives the lie.
Re: Oyibo Woman Married To Nigerian Comes Hard On Those Attacking Her For her Pidgin by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2020
Hmmm, so what is she? Is she white Austrian? Is she yellow Chinese (Asian)? Now she married a black Nigerian and became black who doesn't speak proper English, only Pidgin? Of course people hate her, she denies her own family, race and roots and tells everybody she is what she is not. It's disgusting.
Re: Oyibo Woman Married To Nigerian Comes Hard On Those Attacking Her For her Pidgin by Cousin9999: 4:20am On Sep 15, 2020
What black man can honestly look at that woman and feel desire?
Re: Oyibo Woman Married To Nigerian Comes Hard On Those Attacking Her For her Pidgin by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 15, 2020
Cousin9999:
What black man can honestly look at that woman and feel desire?
Which white man or any race man can be attracted to this? She is not an attractive woman, she acts like a beauty but her bad character shows up Fake, all fake.
Re: Oyibo Woman Married To Nigerian Comes Hard On Those Attacking Her For her Pidgin by Zoe99(f): 6:09am On Sep 19, 2020
SmartKitty:
She is not white, she is Asian (yellow) probably Austria immigrants. Now she pretends to be Igbo just because an Igbo is f... her. People hate her kind because she lives a lie, she doesn't identify herself as some nationality group and also because instead to learn the correct English, she tries to blend herself as she was a Nigerian woman which never will happen, she is NOT a Nigerian. People hate her kind just because she pretends what she is not and lives the lie.
Austria is a European country.If she's from Austria,she's white.
Re: Oyibo Woman Married To Nigerian Comes Hard On Those Attacking Her For her Pidgin by Nobody: 5:01am On Sep 20, 2020
Zoe99:
Austria is a European country.If she's from Austria,she's white.
LOL! There are also blacks born in Austria, Germany, etc. Are they white too? We even don't know she was born in Austria, maybe she is a naturalized immigrant from China, she has a very Asian (Chinese) look.
She is yellow, she was called probably from childhood Chinese in Austria everywhere, suddenly she came to Nigeria and she is called Oyibo, first time in her life she is called white. She denies her Asian roots and now she tries to play to be a Nigerian. She is a chameleon, not respecting her own family and her race. That's why people dislike her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyibo Woman Married To Nigerian Comes Hard On Those Attacking Her For her Pidgin by Zoe99(f): 6:16am On Sep 20, 2020
SmartKitty:

LOL! There are also blacks born in Austria, Germany, etc. They are white too? We even don't know she was born in Austria, maybe naturalized immigrant from China but she has so Asian (Chinese) look.
She is yellow, she was called probably from childhood Chinese in Austria everywhere, suddenly she came to Nigeria and she is called Oyibo, first time in her life she is called white. She denies her Asian roots and now she tries to play to be a Nigerian. She is a chameleon, not respecting her own family and roots. That's why the people dislike her.
Okay.I get your point.I thought you meant that Austria is an Asian country.

2 Likes

Re: Oyibo Woman Married To Nigerian Comes Hard On Those Attacking Her For her Pidgin by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 20, 2020
Zoe99:
Okay.I get your point.I thought you meant that Austria is an Asian country.
Thank you. Yes, we all know where Austria is.
Re: Oyibo Woman Married To Nigerian Comes Hard On Those Attacking Her For her Pidgin by kalu61(m): 1:17am On Sep 22, 2020
Discovery4today:

I married an Igbo guy from Orlu Imo State. It's only pidgin English I know, most of the girls attacking me for speaking pidgin English are married to Nigerians as well.
One girl just slide into my dm saying that my family will be so ashamed of me with the way I'm speaking pidgin English on social network especially your grown son must be ashamed to have you as a mother, what has my speaking pidgin got to do with my son Lolo Ifunanya as she's known on social media questions. My children can do better than most you the kids of the ladies attacking me. My kids are igbos and pidgin English is part of them. I'm not stupid for speaking pidgin English some of you that are born igbos and other tribes in Nigeria but you dislike everything in Nigeria isn't that stupid? That's so stupid for me. You people will dislike everything in Nigeria but every weekend you be looking for Nigerians. This is real madness. "Some times I really don't blame all those black guys that can never last with Oyibo because Oyibo pride too high abeg, which kind nonsense be all these one" you will be having kids, getting married to Nigerians but you would dislike everything about them, that's why some black men cannot last with Oyibo exactly because of this, after getting married to Oyibo, Oyibo ladies will leave them, they will go back to the villages after getting better Igbo babe, Oyibo pride too high
but go you come learn this language self. You just de too good
Re: Oyibo Woman Married To Nigerian Comes Hard On Those Attacking Her For her Pidgin by Nobody: 2:46am On Sep 22, 2020
kalu61:
but go you come learn this language self. You just de too good
Who said learning languages it's hard? If you know your own language, just one, you can learn any other language. The common mistake is people thinking they can learn a foreign language in 30 days, 6 months or 12 months. You need a lot of time and a full dedication. Good knowledge it's 4-6 years in college, grammar, phonetics, every day practice and hopefully living in the language community, reading a lot, including classics and modern literature.

How long did it take you to learn your native language for to speak as a 5 year old child? 5 years, right? And for to speak and use your own language as an adult? 15-20 years of your life, school and all, writing, etc. And to use your own native language as a professional? Probably 25-30, College or Master degree.

Then you all come and say I want to learn perfect French, German, Spanish in a short time. This Chinese woman is stupid, instead to waste lots of time to learn Pidgin, she rather would learn classic correct English and help her children to use and speak it properly. Or she would dedicate her time to teach to her kids her native language (Chinese or German or any she knows well), great help for her own kids, if they learn from their mother her native language, it's already may be their job in the future, being bilingual.

Who wants she impress imitating Nigerian Pidgin women? It's a show or comedy show? All she shows, she has plenty of time and she speaks Pidgin instead of educate her own kids and open more possibilities for them. Ignorant woman.
Re: Oyibo Woman Married To Nigerian Comes Hard On Those Attacking Her For her Pidgin by Amah70: 9:31pm On Sep 22, 2020
Discovery4today:

Fine lady. Yab those people who talk rot.

Tell them: a wum nwanyi Orlu gor gor.

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Leader: Agba ki wa lo ja kore omo tutu wo / Please Help Me. About Igala Marriage Ceremony / Ose Asina/ Eyonu Awon Agba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.