Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,373 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win (16391 Views)

'Leaked Ballon D’or Results’ Reveals 2019 Winner As Ronaldo Emerges 4th Position / Juventus Reportedly Offer Higuain To Chelsea For Morata / I Don't Know My Best Position, I Still See Myself As A Winger : Young (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by Mowsid(m): 10:49am On Sep 11, 2020
A lot will be expected this season from Lampard because last season he wasn't able to sign players, now players have been signed, better start winning trophies or face the judgement of Abrahamovic grin
Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by kelvyn7: 10:49am On Sep 11, 2020
jericco1:
Up blues! Anticipating strong challenge this season
Lampard if you finish below second, you are out
KTBFFH smiley smiley

Let's not forget that building a solid team is not an overnight walk-through. The likes of Liverpool and City are good examples.

Let's support Frankie and hope for the best smiley

3 Likes

Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by OtemAtum: 10:49am On Sep 11, 2020
Good talks
Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by mamaafrik(m): 10:49am On Sep 11, 2020
shalaye F.C
Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by Bornfool(m): 10:50am On Sep 11, 2020
But that won't stop Bayern from giving you 7 every time you meet them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by GallantDuke(m): 10:51am On Sep 11, 2020
Sure Lampard We are winning the league this season
Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by nBag(m): 10:51am On Sep 11, 2020
well said. my coach, we are solidly behind you.
I hope and pray someday I and mi future wife and kids will tour the Stanford bridge, watch I or two matches Live from the fifth shed. ktbffh

3 Likes

Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by NevetsIbot(m): 10:51am On Sep 11, 2020
The fvvvk is he saying... You've not been doing well since you come on board Lampard...
Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by Johnpeter234: 10:51am On Sep 11, 2020
grin
Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by Gleampaints(m): 10:51am On Sep 11, 2020
Ok, Time will tell.
Truth be told, Chelsea as done a good business in the transfer market but winning the league will be a very tough nut to crack for them.
Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by kelvyn7: 10:52am On Sep 11, 2020
FGonline:
Brighton go beat chelsea

Watford beat Liverpool sef tongue
Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by NevetsIbot(m): 10:52am On Sep 11, 2020
Bornfool:
But that won't stop Bayern from giving you 7 every time you meet them

We are not Barcelona please
Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by Lamasta(m): 10:52am On Sep 11, 2020
We will continue to observe Chelsea from close range....
Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by Nickymezor(f): 10:52am On Sep 11, 2020
Chelsea has to be on fire
Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by ProJectAnatot(m): 10:53am On Sep 11, 2020
It is not the amount of spending that brings the cup or winning. Rather it is the flow and cohesion within the players.. Liverpool is an example. Klopp worked since 2015 trying to put the club on the right path. And now they are there. . . Though I can't rule out the money factor... Because it worked for Man city.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by Akfrenzy(m): 10:53am On Sep 11, 2020
grin na this word they go hold unto while sacking u
Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by Bornfool(m): 10:53am On Sep 11, 2020
NevetsIbot:

We are not Barcelona please

I don't like that dont disgrace Barca for here but u shall chop 7 u can deny that.

1 Like

Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by Bornfool(m): 10:55am On Sep 11, 2020
melodyogonna:
You'll finish 6th Lampy, Tottenham Hotspur and Arsenal will finish 4th and 5th respectively. Liverpool will finish 3rd, Manchester City will finish 2nd while Manchester United will clench the title, this is my Urim grin grin

For Naija league abii?

1 Like

Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by kelvyn7: 10:55am On Sep 11, 2020
Bornfool:

I don't like that dont disgrace Barca for here but u shall chop 7 u can deny that.

I 8 - 2 refer to the barca game...please lets not go there. I don't want to cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by Bornfool(m): 10:56am On Sep 11, 2020
kelvyn7:

I 8 - 2 refer to the barca game...please lets not go there. I don't want to cry cry

Na why I dey tell d guy not to mention Barca again.
Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by kelvyn7: 10:57am On Sep 11, 2020
melodyogonna:
You'll finish 6th Lampy, Tottenham Hotspur and Arsenal will finish 4th and 5th respectively. Liverpool will finish 3rd, Manchester City will finish 2nd while Manchester United will clench the title, this is my Urim grin grin

But honestly bro, I don't think United are prepared to win the league in the next 3 years sef oh. No hating. Just stating the obvious grin

1 Like

Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by Merimental(m): 10:58am On Sep 11, 2020
ArchitriaDesign:
Abramovich has backed him. Now the ball is in his court to walk the talk

as in ehh grin
Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by thundafire: 10:58am On Sep 11, 2020
Ok, but remember dey number 3 on Chelshit jersey will be dey useless club undoing, because they will suffer with 3 goals.

1 Like

Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by CheedyJ(m): 11:00am On Sep 11, 2020
The only thing you can win is the transfer market which you’ve already so, forget any other wins

1 Like

Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by Merimental(m): 11:03am On Sep 11, 2020
CheedyJ:
The only you can win is the transfer market which you’ve already so, forget any other wins

Transfer market get Win again grin na wa o
Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by Dreyton36: 11:05am On Sep 11, 2020
Manchester united , you see that name ?
That's Chelsea's biggest fear grin
Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by fredoooooo: 11:06am On Sep 11, 2020
We know frankie.... proud of you so far .. let's make it better
Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by melodyogonna(m): 11:06am On Sep 11, 2020
kelvyn7:

But honestly bro, I don't think United are prepared to win the league in the next 3 years sef oh. No hating. Just stating the obvious grin
Lol, it's obvious to only you not me. I think Man United has good enough squad to win the league if they can stay injury free
Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by melodyogonna(m): 11:08am On Sep 11, 2020
Bornfool:

For Naija league abii?
grin grin grin Na for EPL chief
Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 11, 2020
Does he have what it takes to get 100 points.
Re: Lampard: I Didn't Come To Chelsea For 4th Position, I Came To Win by spy24(m): 11:10am On Sep 11, 2020
Chelsea will still struggle

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onazi Ogenyi And Sandra Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) / Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today / Nigeria's Falconets Arrive Costa Rica For The 2022 FIFA Women U20 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.