Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Scam Seller. Avoid - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scam Seller. Avoid (442 Views)

Should I Accept Or Reject This Seller dispute Proposal On Aliexpress? / Where Is The Memory Card Seller Loaded With Movies? / Any Reliable Seller For Iphone 11 Chip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Seller. Avoid by chumakk: 9:45am On Sep 11, 2020
I bought used airpod pro from this seller on Jiji. I found out that the noise concealing is not working and this is the main reason why I bought this product. He promised to replace in ten days but the guy is not answering his calls again.

Please help me call him to refund or replace working airpod pro.

Phone number 0905 819 3711 +234 905 819 3781
Re: Scam Seller. Avoid by Onyeka90210(m): 11:28am On Sep 11, 2020
chumakk:
I bought used airpod pro from this seller on Jiji. I found out that the noise concealing is not working and this is the main reason why I bought this product. He promised to replace in ten days but the guy is not answering his calls again.

Please help me call him to refund or replace working airpod pro.

I’m really sorry
It’s probably a clone
And if the buyer advertised it as clone
You shouldn’t be surprised if it didn’t have all the features
But if he advertised it as original, then something is wrong
Whenever you’re buying Apple products and you’re not sure if it’s original or clone
You can request the Serial number and check if it’s legit, on apple’s website
If it comes up
It’s legit

2 Likes

Re: Scam Seller. Avoid by ikembz(m): 11:34am On Sep 11, 2020
Got a cool Airpod 2 wireless charging Case.. Incase u interested
Re: Scam Seller. Avoid by chumakk: 1:47pm On Sep 11, 2020
Onyeka90210:

I’m really sorry
It’s probably a clone
And if the buyer advertised it as clone
You shouldn’t be surprised if it didn’t have all the features
But if he advertised it as original, then something is wrong
Whenever you’re buying Apple products and you’re not sure if it’s original or clone
You can request the Serial number and check if it’s legit, on apple’s website
If it comes up
It’s legit

Thank you very much. I checked very well. The serial number shows it is original. He has called after he got 33 missed calls
Re: Scam Seller. Avoid by Onyeka90210(m): 2:01pm On Sep 11, 2020
chumakk:

Thank you very much. I checked very well. The serial number shows it is original. He has called after he got 33 missed calls
It's probably faulty then, you can report to his bank if he does not want to refund, all those types of sellers full jiji,
they won't state the full fault until you buy it and discover it yourself

1 Like

Re: Scam Seller. Avoid by chumakk: 11:29am On Sep 12, 2020
Onyeka90210:

It's probably faulty then, you can report to his bank if he does not want to refund, all those types of sellers full jiji,
they won't state the full fault until you buy it and discover it yourself
That's what I will do next. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Sold!!!! / #SOLD Awoof AIN Mint US Used HP Elitebook 8440p 4gb/250gb 42k / Uk Used Dell Latitude D520 Intel Core 2 Cpu Laptop @ 26k.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.