Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,358 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Scam Alert - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Scam Alert (162 Views)

Scam Alert! Adam Tijani With The Phone Number, 07011435598, Is A Notorious Thief / Scam Alert!!! Warning Against Doing Business With Jocarol Nig Ltd. / SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert by anonymousbim(f): 9:51am On Sep 11, 2020
As you buy online, let's be careful oooo. All this 419ners every where.
This lady is a scammer, she has scammed a lot of people and she's still scamming people of their hard earned money. Please beware of transacting any online business with her. Her name is Modolapo Adamson Aishat. Please beware. Her whatsapp number is 08136892924
Desist from doing business with her.
She sells tops, slides, slippers and bags in wholesales
Her bank is Access bank
Her account name is Modolapo Adamson Aishat
She has deactivated her social media account (i guess she opened it for Fraudulent reason) [img][/img][img][/img]

Re: Scam Alert by ambifa: 10:04am On Sep 11, 2020
What kind of online business does she run? Give details so people can avoid it
Re: Scam Alert by dominique(f): 10:10am On Sep 11, 2020
Rather than posting pictures of a person who may or may not be a fraudster, why not elaborate on how she (or he) scammed you? Best way to report a scam number is without the spacing eg 2348136892924 or 08136892924
Re: Scam Alert by ecomalchemist(m): 10:11am On Sep 11, 2020
You just came here to rant without a detailed thread on how you were scammed, no phone number, no Instagram account, no WhatsApp chat, no bank account, no amount of money.

Do things the right way before anyone can take you serious, my 2 cents.
Re: Scam Alert by ecomalchemist(m): 10:13am On Sep 11, 2020
dominique:
Rather than posting pictures of a person who may or may not be a fraudster, why not elaborate on how she (or he) scammed you?

I swear, Nigerians matter just tire me.

No pictoral evidence of the supposed scam.

Number 1 rule when buying online, always ask for Pay On Delivery.

If they don't offer POD, head to jumia or Konga or another vendor that offers POD, it's as simple that. Make una dey use brain mbok !

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need 10 Serious People / Standard Cassava Processing Business Plan With 3 Years Financial Analysis / Kara Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.