Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,951 members, 7,814,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Can You Remember The Last Time You Fell Sick ? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can You Remember The Last Time You Fell Sick ? (206 Views)

The Geepee Tank In Your Compound, When Was The Last Time It Was Washed? / Nigerian Lady Dies After She Fell & Hit Her Head On A Hard Surface (Pictures) / Overweight Chinese Man's Belly Help Him Escape Death After He Fell Into A Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Remember The Last Time You Fell Sick ? by Femimj: 10:04am On Sep 11, 2020
Can you remember the last time you got so sick? Can you remember how you felt? Was it a cold? Mild Malaria? Cough or cattarrh, or a minor headache?...No matter how mild it was! No one wants to be sick!
Quality health makes you cherish every passing moment... And with the PDI App we can help you achieve this. Our doctors are ready to give you the best at all time!
Download the PDI Telehealth App on Google play store or Call 017006946 or 08093940726 to speak to a doctor.

Re: Can You Remember The Last Time You Fell Sick ? by StandardJohn(m): 10:31am On Sep 11, 2020
God has been great. Can't remember last time I fell sick for more than 2yrs now. I do take Agbo and sometimes, paracetamol if I feel somehow.

1 Like

Re: Can You Remember The Last Time You Fell Sick ? by Femimj: 1:02pm On Sep 14, 2020
StandardJohn:
God has been great. Can't remember last time I fell sick for more than 2yrs now. I do take Agbo and sometimes, paracetamol if I feel somehow.
Wow, so you’ve been self medicating? That’s medically unadvisable. Haven’t you heard of PDI? A doctor that’s always available to prescribe and give medical advices and consultations for every of your medical conditions just from the comfort of your mobile phone!

(1) (Reply)

Read:easy Ways To Cleanse Your Kidneys / Why You Shouldn’t Overcook Your Meat! / Death Caused By Infectious Diseases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.