Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,135 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

The Geepee Tank In Your Compound, When Was The Last Time It Was Washed? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Geepee Tank In Your Compound, When Was The Last Time It Was Washed? (31539 Views)

Police Rescue A Day-Old Baby From A Sewage Tank In Gowon Estate, Lagos / Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water / When Was The Last Time You Changed Your Toothbrush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Geepee Tank In Your Compound, When Was The Last Time It Was Washed? by money121(m): 9:17pm On Jan 02
Someone posted that on his Facebook wall:

The Geepee Tank in your compound, When was the last time it was washed?

Kindly go through these pictures and see shocked

Washed mine last weekend after a year Usage cool

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Geepee Tank In Your Compound, When Was The Last Time It Was Washed? by money121(m): 9:18pm On Jan 02
O lo far

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Geepee Tank In Your Compound, When Was The Last Time It Was Washed? by azadus18: 9:24pm On Jan 02
Omo ..tough work

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Geepee Tank In Your Compound, When Was The Last Time It Was Washed? by Support2: 9:26pm On Jan 02
Nice one OP

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Geepee Tank In Your Compound, When Was The Last Time It Was Washed? by Realdeals(m): 9:32pm On Jan 02
Today, mine wasn't as dirty as this.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Geepee Tank In Your Compound, When Was The Last Time It Was Washed? by Mbanda(m): 9:33pm On Jan 02
You try!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Geepee Tank In Your Compound, When Was The Last Time It Was Washed? by money121(m): 9:40pm On Jan 02
Realdeals:
Today, mine wasn't as dirty as this.
Welldone

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Geepee Tank In Your Compound, When Was The Last Time It Was Washed? by matify83: 9:54pm On Jan 02
Very important question.

Especially for those put at heights that are virtually impossible to reach for such activity to be carried out easily.

Even with the use of water filters, some have become culture medium for algae while those without proper coverings and at near ground level have dead rodents, lizards and geckos in them while still serving as a source of water storage for home use.

Some geepee tanks however wouldn't require washing since they serve as deposit money banks for illicit moneys hidden from Tinubu's executive order to be signed soon.

209 Likes 18 Shares

Re: The Geepee Tank In Your Compound, When Was The Last Time It Was Washed? by dominique(f): 9:58pm On Jan 02
Second half of last year (2023). The tank didn't have build up of spyrogyra like the one in that photo but it had a lot of fine sand deposits at the bottom.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Geepee Tank In Your Compound, When Was The Last Time It Was Washed? by CameroonPepper: 9:59pm On Jan 02
The bacteria in that tank is not up to the ones found in vaginas.

124 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Geepee Tank In Your Compound, When Was The Last Time It Was Washed? by money121(m): 9:59pm On Jan 02
dominique:
Second half of last year (2023). The tank didn't have build up of spyrogyra like the one in that photo but it had a lot of fine sand deposits at the bottom.
Same happen to mine grin grin grin
Fine fine sand kiss kiss

15 Likes

Re: The Geepee Tank In Your Compound, When Was The Last Time It Was Washed? by money121(m): 10:00pm On Jan 02
CameroonPepper:
The bacteria in that tank is not up to the ones found in vaginas.

How grin grin

25 Likes

Re: The Geepee Tank In Your Compound, When Was The Last Time It Was Washed? by CameroonPepper: 10:01pm On Jan 02
money121:

How grin grin

I'm a med lab scientist.
I know what I'm saying.

47 Likes

Re: The Geepee Tank In Your Compound, When Was The Last Time It Was Washed? by money121(m): 10:02pm On Jan 02
CameroonPepper:

I'm a med lab scientist.
I know what I'm saying.

Otilor then grin cheesy

20 Likes

Re: The Geepee Tank In Your Compound, When Was The Last Time It Was Washed? by thesicilian: 10:02pm On Jan 02
Come and help me clean mine when you're done

5 Likes

Re: The Geepee Tank In Your Compound, When Was The Last Time It Was Washed? by money121(m): 10:04pm On Jan 02
thesicilian:
Come and help me clean mine when you're done
You can get plumber around your area to do the needful

My plumber also help to washed mine

FOR YOUR PLUMBING JOB AND WASHING OF TANK

WHATSAPP: EZEKIEL ON +234 904 386 6985

13 Likes

Re: The Geepee Tank In Your Compound, When Was The Last Time It Was Washed? by CameroonPepper: 10:04pm On Jan 02
dominique:

Are you really interested in the tank abi you just wan talk to fine bobo? Remember your wedding vows o.

6 Likes

Re: The Geepee Tank In Your Compound, When Was The Last Time It Was Washed? by Goodvibes007: 10:12pm On Jan 02
Just burn that tank.

2 Likes

Re: The Geepee Tank In Your Compound, When Was The Last Time It Was Washed? by YurFatHer: 10:13pm On Jan 02
Nil
Re: The Geepee Tank In Your Compound, When Was The Last Time It Was Washed? by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:13pm On Jan 02
3 weeks ago.

1 Like

Re: The Geepee Tank In Your Compound, When Was The Last Time It Was Washed? by Skillsnigeria: 10:13pm On Jan 02
angry
Re: The Geepee Tank In Your Compound, When Was The Last Time It Was Washed? by tunwumi: 10:13pm On Jan 02
This is very dangerous. It is called confined space which definitely have limited oxygen and excess heat. Avoid the temptation of trying what can cut short your life

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Geepee Tank In Your Compound, When Was The Last Time It Was Washed? by omoredia: 10:14pm On Jan 02
Every day
Re: The Geepee Tank In Your Compound, When Was The Last Time It Was Washed? by b3llo(m): 10:15pm On Jan 02
The water I put in my tank is treated by State Government Water Board. There are no algae and spyrogyra build up only sediment of sand at the base of the tank.

5 Likes

Re: The Geepee Tank In Your Compound, When Was The Last Time It Was Washed? by maureensylvia(f): 10:16pm On Jan 02
azadus18:
Omo ..tough work

And he charges just 5k
Too cheap!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Geepee Tank In Your Compound, When Was The Last Time It Was Washed? by DARLINGTON869(m): 10:16pm On Jan 02
97 percent of households in Nigeria can use their tanks for 9 years straight before thinking of even washing it. Some wicked ones will even serve unsuspecting guests water from that tank as drinking water. It is well ooo

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Geepee Tank In Your Compound, When Was The Last Time It Was Washed? by olinx: 10:17pm On Jan 02
Some people can't enter theirs. I'm not saying anything further

7 Likes

Re: The Geepee Tank In Your Compound, When Was The Last Time It Was Washed? by wunmi590(m): 10:17pm On Jan 02

I worked as a facility manager and I imbibed the ethic of my profession, so I get my plumber to wash every 3 month in all the facility I manage and I also imbibed the culture in my house...

Reason I imbibed the every 3moonth washing in my house is because we use a well water and inserted a submersible pumping machine, so most times it will always carry some little sand into the tank...

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Geepee Tank In Your Compound, When Was The Last Time It Was Washed? by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:17pm On Jan 02
OP learn to mind your business this 2024 ooo

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Public Health Advisory To Nigerians On Coronavirus Disease / OAU Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Football / Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.