Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,620 members, 7,843,999 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Good Governance Is My Priority- Akeredolu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Good Governance Is My Priority- Akeredolu (149 Views)

Aeroland: Good Governance Is Looming / Nigeria’s Unity Beyond 2023 Is My Priority – Buhari / Let’s Make Investment In Primary Healthcare Our Priority – Akeredolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Governance Is My Priority- Akeredolu by pressy011(m): 10:11am On Sep 11, 2020
Good Governance is my Priority- Akeredolu
Marcus Amudipe
TCC NEWS

Defying the rain, the people of Ile-Oluji trooped out in their large numbers to welcome the arrival of the incumbent Governor of Ondo State and leading Gubernatorial candidate of the All Progressive Congress (APC) to the Campaign ground.

Welcoming the good sons and daughters of Ile-Oluji, the State Chairman of the All Progressive Congress (APC) thanked the people for coming out to support their candidate, adding that Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu SAN is like a fine wine who needs no advert.

The Governor while addressing the people stated that he's not bothered nor distracted with any theatrics from anyone as he's focussed on delivering more on his promises; ensuring the continuity and sustenance of good governance in the State.

The Party also welcomed decampees from the SDP, ADC and PDP. Also Present at the rally are Chief Olusola Oke, Lucky Ayedatiwa, Pius Osanyikanmi, Olusola Iji, Princess Oladuni Odu among many others.

#PMG
#MOB

Source: https://citadelng.com.ng/2020/09/10/good-governance-is-my-priority-akeredolu/

Re: Good Governance Is My Priority- Akeredolu by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 11, 2020
Good one from my crush governor
Re: Good Governance Is My Priority- Akeredolu by DEROX: 12:19pm On Sep 11, 2020
grin Rotimi akeredolu aketi of ondo state
I love this man just that I hate his ***e

(1) (Reply)

Rivers Politics; Obio/ Akpor Apc Elders Council Cautions Some Faceless Youths / Fuel Hike : NANS Dissociates Self From Planned Protest In Southwest / Why Do We Field A Lot Of Parties But Cast Our Attention Soley On Apc And Pdp.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.