Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Lukaku Blasts EA FIFA21 Ratings - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lukaku Blasts EA FIFA21 Ratings (33039 Views)

Romelu Lukaku Blasts The Belgian League After Racist Abuse Directed At Vincent K / Messi Ranked No 1 Player On FIFA21 / Man United's Lukaku Blasts Team-mates Who Can't Handle Criticism From Mourinho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lukaku Blasts EA FIFA21 Ratings by Sarita01(f): 5:28pm On Sep 11, 2020
focus7:
That rating is a sham

For goodness sake what a sensible rating will place Messi over Ronaldo if not for unreason bias?

I will not watch nor play that nonsense fifa21 edition

Messi that struggled to finished the season and was humiliated by Bayern Munic and could score one goal, he was turned to goat meat on the pitch.
What are u even saying,is foot ball not a team work is it only Messi that is on barcas team,how many goals did the lewandoski score against barca 1 goal and 1 assist out of 8 goals,they won not cos of lewandoski but cos of team work,barca don't have that,they keep all their hope on Messi while the rest will just be there running like headless chickens,that defeat was a wake up call for them to know that a team is not made up of one man.just becos a man had one bad season doesn't mean all his past efforts were not enough
Re: Lukaku Blasts EA FIFA21 Ratings by focus7: 5:32pm On Sep 11, 2020
Angelfrost:

Calm down... Messi excelled individually last season. Bayern didn't humiliate him! They humiliated the entire Barcelona team!!!

Let's keep things objective, shall we??! cool

Read my write up again, the point I was making remained that he did not deserve the first position in the rating considering the fact that he struggled to end the season

1 Like

Re: Lukaku Blasts EA FIFA21 Ratings by Tech35: 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2020
I am teaching you how to make this simple surveillance device that enable you to lesten to people who are discussing discreet in your absence. See here
https:///pbUsoj-1LG
Re: Lukaku Blasts EA FIFA21 Ratings by starbright4real(m): 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2020
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) am in lagos and willing to relocate 07037799108
Re: Lukaku Blasts EA FIFA21 Ratings by kmaster007: 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2020
cutiedave:
The latest fifa 21 ratings is causing a lot of buzz in the football world.

While some players like Trent Alexander Arnold have expressed their joy with the new ratings, it seems Lukaku isn't pleased with it

The Belgian striker has accused those behind the popular video game of inciting a response from players in order to boost their publicity.

Romelu Lukaku has responded angrily to the reveal of his FIFA 21 rating, with the Inter striker accusing the game’s makers of courting controversy and pointing out that he “ain’t with this sh*t”.

Source
https://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/lukaku-aint-with-this-sht-fifa-21-rating-rant-inter-striker/1ksnx2nwdarzc1fkpx7dm4z7fd
wetin make Bale of Madrid com do
Re: Lukaku Blasts EA FIFA21 Ratings by bolousadex: 5:44pm On Sep 11, 2020
85 is quite high for Lukaku. Not with that first touch. should be 79
Re: Lukaku Blasts EA FIFA21 Ratings by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 11, 2020
haha a whole lukaku 85 or what? don't worry I'm going to their head office to file a complaint and give u 70
Re: Lukaku Blasts EA FIFA21 Ratings by Angelfrost(m): 5:50pm On Sep 11, 2020
focus7:

Read my write up again, the point I was making remained that he did not deserve the first position in the rating considering the fact that he struggled to end the season

Once again, wrong...

Messi didn't struggle to end the season... Barcelona did!!! The failure or failings of a whole club or team is not a reflection of a single player's performance. A tree doesn't make a Forrest!!! Except you didn't watch him through out the season... One, even 2 games, doesn't make him a failure.

Game for game, through out the season, did Messi perform exceptionally or not??! Answer that question with honesty and objectivity.
Re: Lukaku Blasts EA FIFA21 Ratings by passiveincome01: 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2020
Really
Re: Lukaku Blasts EA FIFA21 Ratings by cutiedave(m): 7:05pm On Sep 11, 2020
bolousadex:
85 is quite high for Lukaku. Not with that first touch. should be 79

Haba...he tried last season...
Had d same number of goals as Ronaldo on his first season in juve
Re: Lukaku Blasts EA FIFA21 Ratings by Adetee17(m): 7:08pm On Sep 11, 2020
anixious:
the rating is not that bad for lukaku tho but 87 would have been probably better
He was 85 last season also, but his crazy form at Inter last season should've gotten him at least a +2 Upgrade...
Re: Lukaku Blasts EA FIFA21 Ratings by blowjohn(m): 7:08pm On Sep 11, 2020
Truth be told, if not for Lukaku, inter wont be in the top 10 sef.
Dude's been scoring and banging in goals
Re: Lukaku Blasts EA FIFA21 Ratings by Lamasta(m): 7:18pm On Sep 11, 2020
He succeeded in giving them more publicity
Re: Lukaku Blasts EA FIFA21 Ratings by oxladexo(m): 7:42pm On Sep 11, 2020
focus7:
That rating is a sham

For goodness sake what a sensible rating will place Messi over Ronaldo if not for unreason bias?

I will not watch nor play that nonsense fifa21 edition

Messi that struggled to finished the season and was humiliated by Bayern Munic and could score one goal, he was turned to goat meat on the pitch.

Are your tears for sale?
I would love to drink em.
Re: Lukaku Blasts EA FIFA21 Ratings by Sammyolis: 8:03pm On Sep 11, 2020
The rating ⚖ is rubbish is only messi that is doing well
Re: Lukaku Blasts EA FIFA21 Ratings by uche6637(m): 8:33pm On Sep 11, 2020
Do you have little or no knowledge on how you can earn good money from the Internet with no investment, all you need is time and you can acquire over $1000 within 60days. Registration is FREE and EASY.
Visit
https:///3gDzV5l to register

Re: Lukaku Blasts EA FIFA21 Ratings by rickyboss333: 9:58pm On Sep 11, 2020
So Lukaky, them even give u 85 u dey complain...
When I saw d topic, I was even thinking u were giving a rating of around 78 self
Re: Lukaku Blasts EA FIFA21 Ratings by focus7: 11:01pm On Sep 11, 2020
oxladexo:

Are your tears for sale?
I would love to drink em.

Come drink my urine, that's your deserve
Re: Lukaku Blasts EA FIFA21 Ratings by focus7: 11:04pm On Sep 11, 2020
Angelfrost:

Once again, wrong...

Messi didn't struggle to end the season... Barcelona did!!! The failure or failings of a whole club or team is not a reflection of a single player's performance. A tree doesn't make a Forrest!!! Except you didn't watch him through out the season... One, even 2 games, doesn't make him a failure.

Game for game, through out the season, did Messi perform exceptionally or not??! Answer that question with honesty and objectivity.

Exceptionally No No No.

Go back and watch what he played with Bayern, at a point he was frustrated the coach has to remove him to save him
Re: Lukaku Blasts EA FIFA21 Ratings by Tjiaz(m): 11:40pm On Sep 11, 2020
85 is okay for him tbf, he isn’t that good to be given 90.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World Cup 2018 Trophy Unveiled (photos) / Kenyans Dominate First Onitsha City Marathon- Dailytrust / Tokyo2020 Male Basketball: Nigeria Loses To Italy 71 - 80

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.