Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Daniel Blasts Acn…says They Are Liars---i Dey Laugh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daniel Blasts Acn…says They Are Liars---i Dey Laugh (890 Views)

Dino Malaye: “Na Laugh We Go Dey Laugh Enemies Take Note” / President Goodluck Jonathan I Dey Laugh O / Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daniel Blasts Acn…says They Are Liars---i Dey Laugh by meine: 11:02am On Feb 24, 2011
GOVERNOR Gbenga Daniel of Ogun State, yesterday, ridiculed Tuesday’s campaign rally of the Action Congress of Nigeria, ACN, in the state, saying the party was in the state to sell lies to the electorate.

Daniel who described the Governorship candidate of the ACN in the state, Senator Ibikunle Amosun, as an inconsistent candidate, also accused Lagos State Government of running an expensive government. He took a swipe at the governorship candidate of the former President Olusegun Obasanjo faction of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in the state, Gen. Adetunji Olurin, saying, “Olurin is still coming back to me because they are fighting the battle they have lost already.”

The governor who was in company of his Deputy, Alhaja Salmot Badru, the factional Chairman of the PDP in Ogun State, Elder Joju Fadairo, made the declaration at his Thank You Tour in Abeokuta North Local Government Area of the state. Daniel explained that while Ogun State Road Maintenance Agency, OGROMA, spent N20milion on a kilometre of roads in the state, the Lagos government spent about N250milion on the same project.

Describing Tuesday’s rally of ACN as a wasted effort, the governor argued that the party leadership failed to state in concrete terms what they would offer the state.According to him: “It is time to remind some of these people that we know the kind of government they are running: government for the media. All the people they brought to this place yesterday were from Lagos but we will wait for them till the election proper maybe they will come and vote from Lagos.”

“Under no circumstances can we compare what is going on in Lagos with what is going on in Ogun State. Yes we agree that they plant flower but I am informed that they collected N3.5bln World Bank loan to plant flower in Lagos.“For that, I salute them. But if we have that much in Ogun State, we will not plant flowers. There is another thing we can do with that money. I never wanted to talk to them but they initiated this.

“I was also informed that they spent N500 million to fix Christmas trees in Lagos. Fashola my junior is somebody I have a lot of respect for but I don’t want to join issues with him but his boss, Bola Tinubu,” Daniel said. The governor added that he was optimistic that the factional governorship candidate of the PDP in the state, Gen Olatunji Olurin would still return to his group after he might have lost out at the court.

He stated, “what baffles me is that all the People the ACN were carrying about were rejected from our party. Amosun was a Senator for four years but could not do anything for Abeokuta where he came from.

“I challenge Osoba to a debate to choose any of the sectors he preferred and any period out of my eight year tenure and tell us what he did in that area that supersede mine.”

“I monitored their rally in the media but to my surprise they could not state in concrete terms what they will do for Ogun State.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/02/daniel-blasts-acn-says-they-are-liars/
Re: Daniel Blasts Acn…says They Are Liars---i Dey Laugh by oderemo(m): 1:06pm On Feb 24, 2011
LOOK who is talking, partyless candidate, no shame governor.
abeg move over.
Re: Daniel Blasts Acn…says They Are Liars---i Dey Laugh by dayokanu(m): 7:37pm On Apr 27, 2011
I dey laugh
Re: Daniel Blasts Acn…says They Are Liars---i Dey Laugh by Fhemmmy: 7:39pm On Apr 27, 2011
Can anyone tell us anything, if there is any that was accomplished during the years of Daniel as the governor of his state?
Re: Daniel Blasts Acn…says They Are Liars---i Dey Laugh by Arosa(m): 7:41pm On Apr 27, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Can anyone tell us anything, if there is any that was accomplished during the years of Daniel as the governor of his state?
Gateway everthing? undecided
Re: Daniel Blasts Acn…says They Are Liars---i Dey Laugh by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 27, 2011
dayokanu:

I dey laugh

why are you lavving when the guy has not gone to jail ? Farabale ,you go still laff tire.
daniel must go to jail,i mean kirikiri prison.
Re: Daniel Blasts Acn…says They Are Liars---i Dey Laugh by blacksta(m): 7:44pm On Apr 27, 2011
he put elevators at olumo rock
Re: Daniel Blasts Acn…says They Are Liars---i Dey Laugh by Fhemmmy: 7:46pm On Apr 27, 2011
blacksta:

he put elevators at olumo rock

Arosa:

Gateway everthing? undecided

Lol . . . . Please tell us what if there is anything that he achieved
Re: Daniel Blasts Acn…says They Are Liars---i Dey Laugh by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 27, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Lol . . . . Please tell us what if there is anything that he achieved

The state currently owes a debt of #60 billion.Is that not a good achievement ?
Re: Daniel Blasts Acn…says They Are Liars---i Dey Laugh by Fhemmmy: 7:51pm On Apr 27, 2011
~Bluetooth:

The state currently owes a debt of #60 billion.Is that not a good achievement ?

And i am sure if well probed, he will worth that much too, cos no matter what he could have done with the money he was able to cart away would have made some interest and profit . . . . .
Only in Nigeria.
I say let all the politicians be probed, cos how come they all leave offices as billionaires . . . .no wonder most wanna give their blood to die in the office
Re: Daniel Blasts Acn…says They Are Liars---i Dey Laugh by meine: 7:52pm On Apr 27, 2011
Its like Daniel knows somethin I don't know cos everybody finks he is going to jail but the guy is relaxed and always smiling, lwkmd
Re: Daniel Blasts Acn…says They Are Liars---i Dey Laugh by Fhemmmy: 7:57pm On Apr 27, 2011
meine:

Its like Daniel knows somethin I don't know cos everybody finks he is going to jail but the guy is relaxed and always smiling, lwkmd

Cos he knows that EFCC is a toothless lion with no power . . . . .better still, will go to jail and be released after 2 months and Nigerian will be all over the place dancing to receive him . . . . and he can now sit with PDP leaders . . . . . .and he can still enjoy all the Billions he has eloped with
Anyone will laff and dance at the sight of such
Re: Daniel Blasts Acn…says They Are Liars---i Dey Laugh by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 27, 2011
meine:

The smiles are not ordinary,it's from the effect of the hard drug he takes anyways daniel is no longer relaxed since he could not produce his own governor.
Fhemmmy:

And i am sure if well probed, he will worth that much too, cos no matter what he could have done with the money he was able to cart away would have made some interest and profit . . . . .
Only in Nigeria.
I say let all the politicians be probed, cos how come they all leave offices as billionaires . . . .no wonder most wanna give their blood to die in the office

I wouldn't know of other governors but Gbenga's file is already with EFCC and investigation concluded already.All what we are waiting for is 29 may to come to past and the guy can be arrested and prosecuted asap.
Re: Daniel Blasts Acn…says They Are Liars---i Dey Laugh by Fhemmmy: 8:49pm On Apr 27, 2011
~Bluetooth:

The smiles are not ordinary,it's from the effect of the hard drug he takes anyways daniel is no longer relaxed since he could not produce his own governor.
I wouldn't know of other governors but Gbenga's file is already with EFCC and investigation concluded already.All what we are waiting for is 29 may to come to past and the guy can be arrested and prosecuted asap.

May 29th is almost here, and i will be watching, listening and paying attention to it . . . . Na Nija we dey talk about . . .
It is a field of players, and whoever could pay the highest price for the highest bid rules . . . . . .EFCC not exclusive
Re: Daniel Blasts Acn…says They Are Liars---i Dey Laugh by dayokanu(m): 9:30pm On Apr 27, 2011
From handing over ceremony to jail
Re: Daniel Blasts Acn…says They Are Liars---i Dey Laugh by meine: 9:44pm On Apr 27, 2011
i Am very sure OBJ will take his pound of flesh sha, how he does that i dont know!

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Revelations About Buhari / Uniben Lecturer In Custody For Falsifying Election Results For Pdp / Why S’west Shuns Mainstream Politics, By Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.