Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Uber/Bolt Partners and Drivers, Please Come In Here! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Uber/Bolt Partners and Drivers, Please Come In Here! (370 Views)

I'm Not Better Than KEKE MARWA Drivers. Please Read This ! / Uber Drivers, Please Tell Me How You Meetup With Your Target Weekly.. / Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uber/Bolt Partners and Drivers, Please Come In Here! by MrHeff(m): 1:53pm On Sep 11, 2020
Hello everyone. Maximum greetings and respect to all the riders and partners here. You are all doing a great job.

I am thinking of going into uber on a hire purchase deal. I already have a sponsor, but it's my first time so I came here to ask a few questions. I hope you all will be kind enough to oblige me.

1. As a rider in Lagos, how much can I conveniently make daily? And also how much can I make if I decide to work extra hard? In other words, Average to maximum?

2. Will it be okay for me to use a 2007-2009 Corolla for it? Will it be good maintenance wise? Especially when I still need to remit to my sponsor weekly? Or should I stick to the usual 2004 corolla?

3. How much should I plan on remitting weekly to my sponsor? An amount where I can conveniently pay promptly without issues, and still make something for myself would be most appreciated.

Also, further tips on what to do and expect would be most appreciated. Thank you all in advance. Great job guys
Re: Uber/Bolt Partners and Drivers, Please Come In Here! by MrHeff(m): 3:18pm On Sep 11, 2020
bump cc lalasticlala
Re: Uber/Bolt Partners and Drivers, Please Come In Here! by MrHeff(m): 6:55am On Sep 12, 2020
Please help ooo
Re: Uber/Bolt Partners and Drivers, Please Come In Here! by MrHeff(m): 5:45pm On Sep 12, 2020
Bump
Re: Uber/Bolt Partners and Drivers, Please Come In Here! by stacyadams: 11:42pm On Sep 12, 2020
Drop ur number
Re: Uber/Bolt Partners and Drivers, Please Come In Here! by MrHeff(m): 1:00am On Sep 13, 2020
stacyadams:
Drop ur number
okay boss.
Re: Uber/Bolt Partners and Drivers, Please Come In Here! by stacyadams: 8:03am On Sep 13, 2020
MrHeff:
okay boss. 07033432764.
u can delete ,will chat u in d noon
Re: Uber/Bolt Partners and Drivers, Please Come In Here! by MrHeff(m): 11:51am On Sep 13, 2020
stacyadams:
u can delete ,will chat u in d noon
ohh you meant my whatsapp line? here it is
Re: Uber/Bolt Partners and Drivers, Please Come In Here! by Mide3367: 11:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
OK. Space booked

1 Like

Re: Uber/Bolt Partners and Drivers, Please Come In Here! by mikeeze(m): 12:00am On Sep 14, 2020
Following.. I am also in the same delima with you

1 Like

Re: Uber/Bolt Partners and Drivers, Please Come In Here! by MrHeff(m): 6:22pm On Sep 15, 2020
Dear Seun and Lalasticlala , I believe this thread will serve a lot of people on the frontpage, kindly look into it
Re: Uber/Bolt Partners and Drivers, Please Come In Here! by walter315(m): 6:48pm On Sep 15, 2020
Lagos FleetmManagers Group Calling..

Good day,

We are creating a group for Lagos based Fleet Managers on the Telegram app. The purpose of the group is basically to leverage on each other's resources; like knowledge of the business, contacts of good mechanics and body shops, help each other with driver recruitment needs (rental or HP), car sale deals. etc but most importantly promote improvement, fairness, and share ideas...

By this act, we are multiplying our strengths so much so that even a newcomer in business won't have trouble starting because its a forum where he or she can ask questions...There is always an advantage in teamwork over working alone or in a smaller team. so if you are interested, chat me up on telegram so I can add you..

have a great day

ps, the group is on the telegram app, if you don't have it you can download.

#entrepreneurs
#logistics
#taxi
#nigeria
#lagos

(1) (Reply)

Please How Do I Receive Payment From Ghana In Nigeria? / Amazon AWS Account With Approved SES Sending Limits Needed / Get Discount on B2B Admin Portal- Navratri Biggest Discount Offer- Ezulix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.