Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

I'm Not Better Than KEKE MARWA Drivers. Please Read This ! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I'm Not Better Than KEKE MARWA Drivers. Please Read This ! (457 Views)

Bolt And Uber Drivers Please Come In! / Uber/Bolt Partners and Drivers, Please Come In Here! / Uber Drivers, Please Tell Me How You Meetup With Your Target Weekly.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Not Better Than KEKE MARWA Drivers. Please Read This ! by Transtyx: 7:44am On Mar 30, 2023
Fellow Nigerians ,No Shame again ooo, Hunger is Terribly Bad ,The Sight of seeing My Children Staying home when they Should be in School can be much more Painful.

The Bike Man that Always take me out is a Confirmed Graduate from University of Lagos with Good Grades.

I knew two Men that are Keke Marwa Hustlers much More Educated than Myself. I'm Jobless .
Abegi ,Nigerians this is a Clarion and Humble Call to very Sincere Buyer to come to My AID.

I have Two Houses, i'm selling one.
LIFE is Vanity ,I have another One Plots seperately to Use Parts of the money to make a foundations of about 6 Couches at least if one Building is sold ,With Hard Work ,Sonnest i will begin to Develop Another one .

What is the Essence of Having Two Buildings and Hungry is killing me and my Family ,I wont take the House to Heavens when i die now,i knew some Men that were very old they Died with No Single house,i still have another One so Children Would Inherit.

BUY THE BUILDING ,I'M Using Parts to Buy a KEKE MARWA ,The Remaining Parts to starts the Foundation of the other Vacant one Plot of Land .

I want to starts hustling to feed my family .Send the Children back to School

PLEASE ,THIS IS WHAT I WANT ,ABEG AND BEG I BEG OOO I do not need advise to go and borrow from banks or find someone to buy the Marwa for me ,or Be Patients that i should not sell it .Abeg ..i have Made up My Mind to get what i need with what i have .

I AM BUYING THE KEKE MARWA THAT SAME DAY A BUYER PAYS OOO

Please ,I humbly request that we Talk Privately ,Send me a Mail through Nairaland i will send you Pictures .

It has two Rooms,Has One Parlour ,Has A Visitor Toilet ,Each room has bathroom and Toilet space .

Location is Ogun state .ATAN Side .

This is Genuine ,You see it Confirmed .

The House is Mine .Thanks.

SEND ME A MESSAGE THROUGH NAIRALAND HERE .

CLICK MY PROFILE ,SEND ME A MESSAGE THROUGH NAIRALAND HERE .

CLICK MY PROFILE,SEND ME A MESSAGE THROUGH NAIRALAND HERE .

Re: I'm Not Better Than KEKE MARWA Drivers. Please Read This ! by Transtyx: 8:40am On Mar 30, 2023
Sustainance.

CLICK MY PROFILE ,SEND ME A MESSAGE THROUGH NAIRALAND HERE
Re: I'm Not Better Than KEKE MARWA Drivers. Please Read This ! by Transtyx: 11:26am On Mar 30, 2023
Hello.

Re: I'm Not Better Than KEKE MARWA Drivers. Please Read This ! by Transtyx: 2:37pm On Mar 30, 2023
Hello ..

Re: I'm Not Better Than KEKE MARWA Drivers. Please Read This ! by Transtyx: 5:04pm On Mar 30, 2023
Hello sir,Ma.

Hello ..

Re: I'm Not Better Than KEKE MARWA Drivers. Please Read This ! by Transtyx: 8:26pm On Mar 30, 2023
Hello sir,Ma.

Hello ..

Re: I'm Not Better Than KEKE MARWA Drivers. Please Read This ! by Transtyx: 7:53am On Mar 31, 2023
Hello.

Re: I'm Not Better Than KEKE MARWA Drivers. Please Read This ! by Transtyx: 11:36pm On Mar 31, 2023
Hi

Re: I'm Not Better Than KEKE MARWA Drivers. Please Read This ! by Transtyx: 7:15pm On Apr 01, 2023
Hello.

Re: I'm Not Better Than KEKE MARWA Drivers. Please Read This ! by AyamGod23: 7:39pm On Apr 01, 2023
dey play
Re: I'm Not Better Than KEKE MARWA Drivers. Please Read This ! by Transtyx: 9:40pm On Apr 01, 2023
AyamGod23:
dey play

I dey play ...I do not understand what you mean by this ...Are you making a Mockery ..
Well if all you meant is funny .

I hope you too have been able to get Solution to your been fedup with your teaching Job and little Account balance you bitterly complained about the other time
Re: I'm Not Better Than KEKE MARWA Drivers. Please Read This ! by AyamGod23: 9:47pm On Apr 01, 2023
Transtyx:

I dey play ...I do not understand what you mean by this ...Are you making a Mockery ..
Well if all you meant is funny .

I hope you too have been able to get Solution to your been fedup with your teaching Job and little Account balance you bitterly complained about the other time

at least im not a liar and scammer like you
Re: I'm Not Better Than KEKE MARWA Drivers. Please Read This ! by Transtyx: 7:12am On Apr 02, 2023
AyamGod23:

at least im not a liar and scammer like you

DON'T YOU THINK THAT ANY MAN THAT HAVE EVIL AND NEGATIVE THOUGHT TOWARDS OTHERS THAT PERSON MAY CONTINUE TO COMPLAIN OF SUFFERING AND WORKING AS A SECURITY GUARDS AND TRYING TO LOOK FOR WAYS TO EARN IN DOLLARS LIKE YAHOO .
JUST ACCORDING TO WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT YOURSELF IN YOUR THREAD undecided

YOU WERE FEDUP AND NEEDED A WAY OUT ,YOU TOO CAME UP ON NAIRALAND TO BEG FOR HELP ,EVEN SAYING HOW MUCH YOU HAVE LEFT IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT,YOU CLAIMED YOU ARE NOT A SCAMMER OR LIAR ,HOW WOULD YOU CONVINCE ANYONE THAT LABELL YOU A LIAR OR SCAMMER? YOU WILL WANT TO PROVE IT RIGHT ?

You call me a Liar and a Scammer ,You read this and just sit down and Conclude in your mind that this is a Lie , if i may ask you how did you just make up your mind that this is a Lie .

I Put it to you that this is not lies and 100% Genuine .

I Put it to you ,If you are not Accusing me out of Sentiments ,If you are not an Agents of Destructions ,If you are not an Enemy of Progress ,if you are not Evil ,If you do not want Almighty God to Bring More Wrath , Anger and add more Sufferings with the one you are Already Lamenting on Nairaland upon you for Wrongly Accusing Me ....Remember the Word " IF " Clear your Conscience and Prove it .

Come with a Police ,Lawyer ,Military Man or Any Security Agents to come and See the Evidences ..See the Property ,Go to the other landlords in the Community ,the Youths and everyone to ask if i own a Property in the Area or not ,If the Property is Mine or Not.

Secondly ,Do the same on my One Plot Vacant Land ,Finnally on the Second House as Well .

When you come for Inspection feel free to walk into the Community and meet Just anyone you Like .

A Scammer ,Liar will never give you that Option and i mean it .

Under normal Curcumstances ,How does this even sound or look like a Scam and Lies ,

Point One : Did i say someone should send money to me in advance without coming to inspect the Property first .

Point two : Did i say anyone should send money to buy to buy Keke Marwa .

Point three : Is anything wrong Mentioning the Reason for selling my Property.Some sells there Cars ,Houses for Japa ,This is not New .

Even though you do not belief the reason i gave above ,It is not enough for you to Wrongly Accuse me as a Scammer and Liar ..That is very Wrong of You .

If i give reasons ,It is my right ...I can give whatever reasons ,What Matters is that DO I TRULY HAVE A PROPERTY FOR SALE OR NOT ,WHOEVER THAT IS INTRESTED VALUES IT ,INVESTIGATE IT ,BRINGS HIS LAWYER AND BUY .

COMING UP IN A PUBLIC FORUM ACCUSING SOMEONE WRONGLY IS DESTRUCTIVE ,IT IS EVIL ,IT IS ASSASINATION OF CHARACTER .

IF IT IS EASY FOR YOU TO DESTROY OTHER FELLOW HUMANS STEPS ,IT SHOULD BE EASY AS WELL TO SPARE YOUR TIME TO COME AND VERIFY/INSPECT ..

I PUT IT TO YOU ,COMMUNICATE WITH ME ,SEND ME AN EMAIL THROUGH HERE .
WHICH DAY ARE YOU COMING ,MAKE SURE YOU COME WITH AT LEAST A POLICE OR MILITARY MAN AS WITHNESS ,FOR SAFETY AND SECURITY .LET US FIRST MEET AT THE MILITARY BARRACKS AT OWODE ,WE FIRST REGISTER YOUR DETAILS OR AT THE POLICE STATION AT OWODE THEN WE MOVE TO VERIFY AND INSPECT THE PROPERTIES ,WHEN WE ARE DONE WE GETS BACK TO SIGN OUT.

WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY

IF YOU REFUSES AND STILL LABELL ME WRONGLY ,I LEAVE YOU TO ALMIGHTY GOD .

THANK YOU .

(1) (Reply)

I Just Relocated To Lagos I Want Know What I Can Use 700k To Start / FIRS To Skit-makers, Content-creators: This Is Not A Joke! / Climb This Mountain Of Money With Others.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.