Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Engine Oil Returned Mud After Ring And Bearing Change Toyota Canry 1996 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Engine Oil Returned Mud After Ring And Bearing Change Toyota Canry 1996 (386 Views)

Oil Change: Toyota Corolla 2003, Advice Needed Urgently / How To Get Your Car Out Of Mud In Nigeria / How To Drive The 2019 G-wagon SUV Through The Mud Explained By Mercedes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Engine Oil Returned Mud After Ring And Bearing Change Toyota Canry 1996 by Davidlanny: 2:19pm On Sep 11, 2020
Hi Nairalands,

A mechanic helped to rung my 1996 Toyota Camry engine and the new engine oil used after the process turned mud color in 3 days also the gear oil was found empty

Could you please help?
Re: Engine Oil Returned Mud After Ring And Bearing Change Toyota Canry 1996 by Mutemenot(m): 2:25pm On Sep 11, 2020
Davidlanny:
Hi Nairalands,

A mechanic helped to rung my 1996 Toyota Camry engine and the new engine oil used after the process turned mud color in 3 days also the gear oil was found empty

Could you please help?

Buying a direct Tokunbo engine would have saved you the stress.
Re: Engine Oil Returned Mud After Ring And Bearing Change Toyota Canry 1996 by sultaan(m): 12:51am On Sep 12, 2020
Why was engine ringed in the first place, water is still getting onto your oil, so the head gasket is gone

(1) (Reply)

International Automobile Companies Opening Factories In Ghana / The Dangers Of Leaving Your Car Running While Refueling / Please I Need A Car For HP... Any Investor??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.