Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:21 AM

Is This The Proper Way To Brush Your Teeth? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is This The Proper Way To Brush Your Teeth? (310 Views)

Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health / “if You Brush Your Teeth In The Morning Before Eating, You Are Wrong” – Dr Olufu / How You May Be Destroying Your Teeth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Proper Way To Brush Your Teeth? by iheartellah(m): 2:40pm On Sep 11, 2020
Hello everyone, so I've been watching a lot of movies lately (especially Hollywood movies) and I noticed that in a scene where someone brushes, the person doesn't rinse their mouth after. In fact just yesterday I was watching the big bang theory and all this guy did after brushing was to use a towel to wipe the foam off his mouth. And it got me thinking, what if leaving the paste helps it to be more effective on your teeth? What if that is the proper way to brush?
So guys what do you think, is that the proper way to brush?
Re: Is This The Proper Way To Brush Your Teeth? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:58pm On Sep 11, 2020
Believe what you see in movies at your own peril...

1 Like

Re: Is This The Proper Way To Brush Your Teeth? by iheartellah(m): 1:30pm On Sep 14, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
Believe what you see in movies at your own peril...
But this one seems different, like it is what we're supposed to do
Re: Is This The Proper Way To Brush Your Teeth? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:04pm On Sep 14, 2020
iheartellah:
But this one seems different, like it is what we're supposed to do

These are actors playing a part in a movie... Dentists all over the world would tell you that you should rinse after brushing your teeth But if you believe that it's in anyway better to do so, why don't you try it next time you brush your teeth?

Why don't you also try the same thing next time you shower? soap up, scrub and then instead of rinsing, just get out of the shower full of soap and dry up with a towel.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PDI; Your Health, Your Body = Our Priority / How To Lose Weight In 3 Weeks And Maintain It!!!! / Best Stress Management Program For Everyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.