Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,446 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

After 56 Hours Of Withdrawal Request Betking Is Yet To Pay Me - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / After 56 Hours Of Withdrawal Request Betking Is Yet To Pay Me (1032 Views)

Betking Scammed Me (betking Is A Scam Bookmaker) / Betking Is A Fraud / Proof That Betking Is A Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After 56 Hours Of Withdrawal Request Betking Is Yet To Pay Me by Power5000: 2:50pm On Sep 11, 2020
I sake high when gambling. After my recent wining since last week saturday i placed for withdrawal. Up till date betking is yet to credit my bank account or even bounce the transaction. I don't know what the problem is. Is there anyone facing thesame challenge or have a suggestion to this problem
Re: After 56 Hours Of Withdrawal Request Betking Is Yet To Pay Me by ArcFresky(m): 2:58pm On Sep 11, 2020
Power5000:
I sake high when gambling. After my recent wining since last week saturday i placed for withdrawal. Up till date betking is yet to credit my bank account or even bounce the transaction. I don't know what the problem is. Is there anyone facing thesame challenge or have a suggestion to this problem

Post screenshots
Re: After 56 Hours Of Withdrawal Request Betking Is Yet To Pay Me by Wealthycharles(m): 7:04pm On Sep 11, 2020
Power5000:

Go to their office at adeniyi Jones, ikeja and cause wahala there on top of your voice, their gatemen will begin to beg u and take u to some one inside who will actually try to help you. I have had silar experience with Betking, their payment is the slowest ontop of the fact that they will ask u to submit so many things such as statement of account (cos they will claim ur deposit didn't reflect in their account), valid ID birth cert etc... Them be very anyhow people. Since then I stop betting on their site, they can swallow their big odds for all I care. Sportybet and Bet9ja are the best bookies.
I wish u good luck

1 Like

Re: After 56 Hours Of Withdrawal Request Betking Is Yet To Pay Me by Dizzyrascal(m): 7:06pm On Sep 11, 2020
Power5000:
Re: After 56 Hours Of Withdrawal Request Betking Is Yet To Pay Me by puremaker7(m): 7:36pm On Sep 11, 2020
betking na thief them b na
Re: After 56 Hours Of Withdrawal Request Betking Is Yet To Pay Me by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:05am On Sep 12, 2020
I think CBN put a ban on many bookmarkers payment gateway since last week

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best Pair With Martins: Makinwa Or Aghahowa / Super Eagles And The Bronze Medal / Newsflash! Okochas Transfer From Bolton Under Probe As Big Sam In Bribery Scand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.