Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Betking Scammed Me (betking Is A Scam Bookmaker) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Betking Scammed Me (betking Is A Scam Bookmaker) (1305 Views)

After 56 Hours Of Withdrawal Request Betking Is Yet To Pay Me / Betking Is A Fraud / Proof That Betking Is A Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Betking Scammed Me (betking Is A Scam Bookmaker) by GidiQuotes: 1:40pm On May 10, 2023
I placed a bet and won. They settled it wrongly, I thank God I took screenshot and video recording before the match and after the match.

I had placed over 1 second half in the match between
Liaoning Shenyang Urban vs Jinan Xingzhou which ended 1-1 and both goals scored second half. How on earth was it settled as loss?

When I complained, they quickly modified the bet result I choose. Thank God I had a screenshot and screen recording before and after the match. Attached is the screenshot below.

Please check the sixth post to better understand what occured

1 Like

Re: Betking Scammed Me (betking Is A Scam Bookmaker) by TUANKU(m): 1:47pm On May 10, 2023
2nd half total goals 1....that's the option you played but turns out 2nd half had 2 goals. You lost the bet.

1 Like

Re: Betking Scammed Me (betking Is A Scam Bookmaker) by Aparthied: 1:54pm On May 10, 2023
If the two goals were scored in the second half which means over 1.5.....
Re: Betking Scammed Me (betking Is A Scam Bookmaker) by GidiQuotes: 2:12pm On May 10, 2023
TUANKU:
2nd half total goals 1....that's the option you played but turns out 2nd half had 2 goals. You lost the bet.

Boss this is my bet ooo

I placed a bet that more than one goal will be scored second half... which is what happened but betking changed it to

.... it's betking that changed the option to yes after I complain
Re: Betking Scammed Me (betking Is A Scam Bookmaker) by GidiQuotes: 2:15pm On May 10, 2023
Aparthied:
If the two goals were scored in the second half which means over 1.5.....

I placed a bet that more than one goal will be scored second half... which is what happened but betking changed it to

"Yes" which means only one goal will be scored hope you understand?

Check below for what I staked
Re: Betking Scammed Me (betking Is A Scam Bookmaker) by Orbhagbemi555: 2:27pm On May 10, 2023
Bro you placed the wrong bet..

It should be 2nd half over 1.5

But you placed 2nd half total goal 1
Re: Betking Scammed Me (betking Is A Scam Bookmaker) by GidiQuotes: 2:32pm On May 10, 2023
Bosses please check this arrangement

This explaines it better

TUANKU Aparthied Orbhagbemi555

1.what I staked and the odd

1 Like

Re: Betking Scammed Me (betking Is A Scam Bookmaker) by Tallesty1(m): 2:32pm On May 10, 2023
What you played and what you thought you played ain't same.
Re: Betking Scammed Me (betking Is A Scam Bookmaker) by GidiQuotes: 2:32pm On May 10, 2023
When the result was out

Re: Betking Scammed Me (betking Is A Scam Bookmaker) by GidiQuotes: 2:33pm On May 10, 2023
Tallesty1:
What you played and what you thought you played ain't same.

They modified it sir please check my update on this page

3.betking changed my bet option after I complained it was settled wrongly

Check below after I complained

Re: Betking Scammed Me (betking Is A Scam Bookmaker) by GidiQuotes: 2:40pm On May 10, 2023
4. Betking email response

Re: Betking Scammed Me (betking Is A Scam Bookmaker) by garriAndsugar: 2:41pm On May 10, 2023
What you suppose to play is 2nd half over 1.5 not over 2nd half total goals 1

1 Like

Re: Betking Scammed Me (betking Is A Scam Bookmaker) by GidiQuotes: 2:43pm On May 10, 2023
GidiQuotes:
4. Betking email response

What I selected was over 1... it's evident in my stake screenshot below.

Please
@tallesty1 @TUANKU @Aparthied @Orbhagbemi555

Take a look

Re: Betking Scammed Me (betking Is A Scam Bookmaker) by GidiQuotes: 2:47pm On May 10, 2023
garriAndsugar:
What you suppose to play is 2nd half over 1.5 not over 2nd half total goals 1

If you have a betking account try and bet over and see how it looks... this is another game I just booked... so you see there is no mistake.

Re: Betking Scammed Me (betking Is A Scam Bookmaker) by Tallesty1(m): 2:51pm On May 10, 2023
GidiQuotes:

Please

Take a look
What you selected was Total Goals 1 not Over 1.

1 Like

Re: Betking Scammed Me (betking Is A Scam Bookmaker) by GidiQuotes: 2:54pm On May 10, 2023
Tallesty1:

Over total goal 1 means there will be Over 1 goal

Yes total goal 1 means there will be exactly 1 goal

That's how betking games are.

Have you played there before?
Re: Betking Scammed Me (betking Is A Scam Bookmaker) by Tallesty1(m): 2:55pm On May 10, 2023
GidiQuotes:

Have you played there before?
You are right bro. It should be a win

No, I haven't

1 Like

Re: Betking Scammed Me (betking Is A Scam Bookmaker) by GidiQuotes: 2:56pm On May 10, 2023
Tallesty1:

They fraudulently changed my game to yes total goal 1. That's why I posted a screenshot of before and after placing the bet and the result, and the finally result after I complained.
Re: Betking Scammed Me (betking Is A Scam Bookmaker) by GidiQuotes: 2:56pm On May 10, 2023
Tallesty1:
You are right bro. It should be a win

No, I haven't

Please big boss help call the mods...
Re: Betking Scammed Me (betking Is A Scam Bookmaker) by Orbhagbemi555: 3:06pm On May 10, 2023
GidiQuotes:

Please

Take a look
Stop arguing I do play online bet too..
You stake total goals not over one..

I'm done arguing

1 Like

Re: Betking Scammed Me (betking Is A Scam Bookmaker) by GidiQuotes: 3:27pm On May 10, 2023
Orbhagbemi555:

I'm done arguing

I am explaining and not arguing if you don't get my explanation. No problem
Re: Betking Scammed Me (betking Is A Scam Bookmaker) by mutys: 3:28pm On May 10, 2023
This is a win, it's clear na. This is a fraudulent act by betking

1 Like

Re: Betking Scammed Me (betking Is A Scam Bookmaker) by garriAndsugar: 4:40pm On May 10, 2023
Is it that someone is playing with their server or what? the money you won isnt much for them
Re: Betking Scammed Me (betking Is A Scam Bookmaker) by GidiQuotes: 4:44pm On May 10, 2023
garriAndsugar:
Is it that someone is playing with their server or what? the money you won isnt much for them

That's the surprising thing, they don't want to pay. Imagine I didn't screenshot the bet before they modified it?

My calling them out is because they have done this alot of time to different people. You can Google it and see. We can't let this to keep happening.
Re: Betking Scammed Me (betking Is A Scam Bookmaker) by JigsawKillah(m): 7:40pm On May 10, 2023
This is insane though. Who be the mods for this section?

Na win. Them suppose pay. Changing the bet afterward isn't going to help them.

What if you hadn't taken a screenshot?
Re: Betking Scammed Me (betking Is A Scam Bookmaker) by TUANKU(m): 8:09pm On May 10, 2023
Orbhagbemi555:

I'm done arguing
He is confused grin...let him keep arguing.
Re: Betking Scammed Me (betking Is A Scam Bookmaker) by TUANKU(m): 8:10pm On May 10, 2023
GidiQuotes:

Please

Take a look
You made a mistake, that's not over 1 it's total goals. You lost the bet.
Re: Betking Scammed Me (betking Is A Scam Bookmaker) by GidiQuotes: 9:13pm On May 10, 2023
TUANKU:

You made a mistake, that's not over 1 it's total goals. You lost the bet.

You don't understand I staked over 1,

The yes you see was modified by the betking team, when I complained at first they said it was website upgrade. After an hour. The over 1 i selected magical turned into yes total goal.

I don't know why it's so hard to understand I have posted it in betting groups already and they understood.

Apparently I am not the only victim.

Everyone using betking will have to start screenshoting before staking because if you win they will change your selection to benefit them.

That's why I took screenshot before staking the game.

1 Like

Re: Betking Scammed Me (betking Is A Scam Bookmaker) by GidiQuotes: 9:29pm On May 10, 2023
JigsawKillah:
This is insane though. Who be the mods for this section?

Na win. Them suppose pay. Changing the bet afterward isn't going to help them.

What if you hadn't taken a screenshot?

There are lots and lots of victims, imagine customer support telling me they settled the wrong odd because of website upgrade then later saying I selected yes. Lol they didn't know I had evidence now they claim they will reinvestigate

I played over 1

After the match bet king said I lost

I contacted them

They now said it's an upgrade of website that's why it was settled wrongly.

An hour later it was changed from over to yes

@tuanku and @Orbhagbemi555 even the betking team have reopened investigation and apologized after reporting them to customer protection and the lottery commission.
Re: Betking Scammed Me (betking Is A Scam Bookmaker) by GidiQuotes: 12:05am On May 11, 2023
They voided the bet and refunded my stake.

Please beware of betking... they're dangerous thieves.

@tallesty1 @TUANKU @Aparthied @Orbhagbemi555 @JigsawKillah @mutys @garriAndsugar

Thank you for your contribution.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betking Scammed Me (betking Is A Scam Bookmaker) by garriAndsugar: 6:28am On May 11, 2023
GidiQuotes:

@talle sty1 @TUAN.KU @Aparthied @Orbh.a gbe.mi555 @Jigsa.wKillah @mu.tys @garriAnd.sugar

refunding the stake is not bad too but for a bet won its still cheating. stop using betking

2 Likes

Re: Betking Scammed Me (betking Is A Scam Bookmaker) by Fireboy02: 6:28am On May 11, 2023
GidiQuotes:

@tallesty1 @TUANKU @Aparthied @Orbhagbemi555 @JigsawKillah @mutys @garriAndsugar

And 1xbet too, all of dem na scam

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Drogba A Good Player / The Best Place To Buy Sports Equipment? / Meet Tosin Oke, The Nigerian Triple Jumper That Beat Some Of The World's Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.