Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Video of Pastor Sylvester Ofori Threatening To Kill His Wife (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video of Pastor Sylvester Ofori Threatening To Kill His Wife (video) (738 Views)

Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) / Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) / Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video of Pastor Sylvester Ofori Threatening To Kill His Wife (video) by wale377(m): 4:15pm On Sep 11, 2020
Here is a Video of pastor Sylvester ofori threatening to kill his Wife, Barbara Tommey has surfaced days after he shot her dead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTE-xzMsvns

He was seen in the video fighting with Barbara’s older brother who defended his sister after Ofori assaulted her. The fight ensued after the deceased arrived the Pastor’s apartment with her brother and sister to pick up a document.

She was heard in the viral video begging her brother to stop beating up her estranged husband.

Pastor Ofori was however heard saying in the viral video “if I don’t kill your sister, then I’m fake” .

Recall Pastor Ofori traced Barbara to her workplace on Tuesday September 8, and shot her 7 times. She was pronounced dead at Orlando Regional Medical Center shortly after
Re: Video of Pastor Sylvester Ofori Threatening To Kill His Wife (video) by Madibah(m): 4:22pm On Sep 11, 2020
7 motherfvcking shot shocked
Re: Video of Pastor Sylvester Ofori Threatening To Kill His Wife (video) by Righteousness89(m): 4:35pm On Sep 11, 2020
Out of the Abundance of the Heart, the Mouth Speaks..

So bad he allowed the Spirit of Hate to Possess Him, Send his wife to her untimely Grave and send Himself behind bars..

That's why we need to Constantly Put on the Whole Armor of God so we can withstand the Princialities and Powers Hovering in this Wick World

1 Like

Re: Video of Pastor Sylvester Ofori Threatening To Kill His Wife (video) by hothuntee(m): 4:58pm On Sep 11, 2020
Sad marriages these days

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Policemen Gives A Man Upper Cut Punch In Ajah For Refusing To Give Tip. VIDEO / Hired Pro-sars Supporter Caught On Tape, Reveals He Got Paid (VIDEO) / Nigerian Police Launches Cybercrime Reporting Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.