Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,153 members, 7,829,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

My Religion Is The Only Way To Eternal Pleasure. Yours Will Lead To Eternal Damn - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Religion Is The Only Way To Eternal Pleasure. Yours Will Lead To Eternal Damn (1788 Views)

M Skid Responds To Maraji's "Jesus Is The Only Way" Claim / Religion Is Not The Reason For Backwardness In Africa, Our Leaders Are / Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: My Religion Is The Only Way To Eternal Pleasure. Yours Will Lead To Eternal Damn by LordReed(m): 10:08am On Sep 13, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

grin after traveling from Place to Place like Satan, seeking a place to rest your tired feet First From Atheist to absolute absence of atheism to your personal speaking of blasphemies to the absolute absence of blasphemies again to reversing myself TO NOW KILLING, therefore, the matter is settled then and I draw the curtain on this performance.

Till we meet again!

LMFAO! Bye Felicia.
Re: My Religion Is The Only Way To Eternal Pleasure. Yours Will Lead To Eternal Damn by Xmuslim: 11:06am On Sep 13, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

grin after traveling from Place to Place like Satan, seeking a place to rest your tired feet First From Atheist to absolute absence of atheism to your personal speaking of blasphemies to the absolute absence of blasphemies again to reversing myself TO NOW KILLING, therefore, the matter is settled then and I draw the curtain on this performance.

Till we meet again!
whatever you do, don't kill. Even if you think someone is possessed with evil spirit, don't kill him. Nice day! Pray for us when you reach church grin
Re: My Religion Is The Only Way To Eternal Pleasure. Yours Will Lead To Eternal Damn by Dtruthspeaker: 11:35am On Sep 13, 2020
Xmuslim:
whatever you do, don't kill. Even if you think someone is possessed with evil spirit, don't kill him. Nice day! Pray for us when you reach church grin

grin The Lord God has removed Judgment from the hands of men for None is Righteous and Worthy enough to execute His Judgements.

Even Isreal, His Chosen, failed to be Righteous.

So, He is Coming to do it Himself, which is what we all await.

So do not worry no man has a right to kill you.

It was also Prophecied that the Lord would abandon the Churches because they are defiled, corrupt and unholy and as you see today, that is also Fulfilled, so I really do not go there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Global Crusade With PASTOR Dr. W.F. Kumuyi Still Holds / Peter Was The First Pope Of The Catholic Church And They Don't Collect Tithes / The Tragedy Of Atheism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.