Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,585 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

2023, Which Way Nigeria? Tribalism Has Eaten Us Up - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023, Which Way Nigeria? Tribalism Has Eaten Us Up (746 Views)

Tribalism Has Finished Nairaland - This Is Serious / 2023: Which Of These APC Presidential Aspirants Can Defeat PDP’s Atiku Abubakar? / Tribalism Has To Stop On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023, Which Way Nigeria? Tribalism Has Eaten Us Up by ChocolateHigh: 4:57pm On Sep 11, 2020

1 Like

Re: 2023, Which Way Nigeria? Tribalism Has Eaten Us Up by Karlovich: 4:58pm On Sep 11, 2020
Algae soup eaters hope you all can see your lives

3 Likes

Re: 2023, Which Way Nigeria? Tribalism Has Eaten Us Up by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 11, 2020
Fight your battle with northerners don't bring igbos into it ..which is massive project in south east ?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023, Which Way Nigeria? Tribalism Has Eaten Us Up by BigSarah(f): 5:16pm On Sep 11, 2020
Say what you want about this country, but a lot of people don't deserve to live (I might be one of them who knows)... We need another Hitler to sterilize some Africans this time... Forget the Jew's
Re: 2023, Which Way Nigeria? Tribalism Has Eaten Us Up by Yobabad: 5:56pm On Sep 11, 2020
The Yorubas are dragging Nigeria backward, the are not in one place, the are not here or there, the are not original south or a loyal pro_ north. The are the reason why southern Nigeria is not United up till now. How I wish we can exchange the south west with North Central.

9 Likes

Re: 2023, Which Way Nigeria? Tribalism Has Eaten Us Up by helinues: 5:59pm On Sep 11, 2020
This one na Aisha oni skan skan
Re: 2023, Which Way Nigeria? Tribalism Has Eaten Us Up by BIGGESThead6: 6:59pm On Sep 11, 2020
I'm an Igbo man, but Igbo will never rule this Country. My people are not ripe for such role.

4 Likes

Re: 2023, Which Way Nigeria? Tribalism Has Eaten Us Up by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:03pm On Sep 11, 2020
Yobabad:
The Yorubas are dragging Nigeria backward, the are not in one place, the are not here or there, the are not original south or a loyal pro_ north. The are the reason why southern Nigeria is not United up till now. How I wish we can exchange the south west with North Central.

The problem with them poverty is affecting them too much. Just look at the amount of jobless youths at the side of the road in southwest cities

1 Like

Re: 2023, Which Way Nigeria? Tribalism Has Eaten Us Up by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:12pm On Sep 11, 2020
BIGGESThead6:
I'm an Igbo man, but Igbo will never rule this Country. My people are not ripe for such role.

Nigeria's problem is not about ruling the country what is the use of ruling the country when you cannot move the country forward. Look at the amount of northerners and Yoruba which have become president but where is Nigeria today they just go there to do nothing for the country. President ship has never been the issue just look at the northerners they have the most presidents but they are the most backward people in Nigeria is that what you want. Enough is enough the country must break up everybody must go their way

1 Like

Re: 2023, Which Way Nigeria? Tribalism Has Eaten Us Up by Yobabad: 7:40pm On Sep 11, 2020
Were are the e_ rats from brown roof republic
Re: 2023, Which Way Nigeria? Tribalism Has Eaten Us Up by BIGGESThead6: 7:43pm On Sep 11, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Nigeria's problem is not about ruling the country what is the use of ruling the country when you cannot move the country forward. Look at the amount of northerners and Yoruba which have become president but where is Nigeria today they just go there to do nothing for the country. President ship has never been the issue just look at the northerners they have the most presidents but they are the most backward people in Nigeria is that what you want. Enough is enough the country must break up everybody must go their way

If you want Nigeria to break, I suggest you beg the North. Cause only the North can give Biafra it's independence. As for me, I wont be part of Biafra, I'm ok here in the North.

2 Likes

Re: 2023, Which Way Nigeria? Tribalism Has Eaten Us Up by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:45pm On Sep 11, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

If you want Nigeria to break, I suggest you beg the North. Cause only the North can give Biafra it's independence. As for me, I wont be part of Biafra, I'm ok here in the North.

I am not from the East I am from the South West to be precise Iwo Road ibadan
Re: 2023, Which Way Nigeria? Tribalism Has Eaten Us Up by VEXT: 7:57pm On Sep 11, 2020
She is right,in 2023 you will see all the people in south voting in a Sharia man from north as their president... Una business, since una no wnt wise!!

2 Likes

Re: 2023, Which Way Nigeria? Tribalism Has Eaten Us Up by IamWonderful: 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2020
Esau skin, but Jacob voice, Igbo hatred but hausa name, we know how they place Samsung or LG over sanyo and Orion TV in Alaba, turning black TV to silver, pirating people's labour, scamming and swindling westerners of their hard earn money, baby factory ritualism on the high increase.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023, Which Way Nigeria? Tribalism Has Eaten Us Up by flokii: 8:51pm On Sep 11, 2020
Aisha Chukwueze grin

Failed tactics.. try another one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023, Which Way Nigeria? Tribalism Has Eaten Us Up by Magicians: 9:01pm On Sep 11, 2020
Igbochief001:
Fight your battle with northerners don't bring igbos into it ..which is massive project in south east ?

You Igbos think everyone is as foolish as you. How many northern political forum do we have online n how many Hausa Fulani comment in them ? 2023 will prove you wrong in regards to the multitude of fake monicker you Igbos open in Yoruba Hausa n Fulani names.

2 Likes

Re: 2023, Which Way Nigeria? Tribalism Has Eaten Us Up by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 11, 2020
Magicians:

You Igbos think everyone is as foolish as you. Hwo many northern political forum do we have online n how many Hausa Fulani comment in them ? 2023 will prove you wrong in regards tool the multitude of fake monicker you Igbos open in Yoruba Hausa n Fulani names.
LMAO .....north 2023 they have Igbo vote 100%
Re: 2023, Which Way Nigeria? Tribalism Has Eaten Us Up by jamjo: 10:57pm On Sep 11, 2020
IamWonderful:
Esau skin, but Jacob voice, Igbo hatred but hausa name, we know how they place Samsung or LG over sanyo and Orion TV in Alaba, turning black TV to silver, pirating people's labour, scamming and swindling westerners of their hard earn money, baby factory ritualism on the high increase.

With all your assessment, one would have thought that you and your likes (tribe) would be in the forefront in agitating for Biafra for them to go and leave Alaba for you. (two face)
Re: 2023, Which Way Nigeria? Tribalism Has Eaten Us Up by Magicians: 7:13am On Sep 12, 2020
And you think a foolish lunatic like you get to decide who Igbo vote for lol. Check to see how much vote Buhari garner in the East even with all your hate.

Igbochief001:

LMAO .....north 2023 they have Igbo vote 100%

1 Like

Re: 2023, Which Way Nigeria? Tribalism Has Eaten Us Up by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 12, 2020
Magicians:
And you think a foolish lunatic like you get to decide who Igbo vote for lol. Check to see how much vote Buhari garner in the East even with all your hate.

Your point ...igbos now want north to keep ruling we want to build bridge
Re: 2023, Which Way Nigeria? Tribalism Has Eaten Us Up by BLAISECAMPAORE: 7:56am On Sep 12, 2020
Igbochief001:

Your point ...igbos now want north to keep ruling we want to build bridge

Then build the bridge and shut up.

Except its audio bridge.
Re: 2023, Which Way Nigeria? Tribalism Has Eaten Us Up by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 12, 2020
BLAISECAMPAORE:

Then build the bridge and shut up.

Except its audio bridge.
Did u shut up when u were building yours ?
Re: 2023, Which Way Nigeria? Tribalism Has Eaten Us Up by BLAISECAMPAORE: 8:01am On Sep 12, 2020
Igbochief001:

Did u shut up when u were building yours ?

Of course, that's why you didn't see the uppercut coming and ended up crying off betrayal on the floor.

Keep shut and build that arewa bridge.

Except its audio bridge.
Re: 2023, Which Way Nigeria? Tribalism Has Eaten Us Up by BIGGESThead6: 8:41am On Sep 12, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

I am not from the East I am from the South West to be precise Iwo Road ibadan

Lies.
Stop denying your origin. You are an Igbo man.

(1) (Reply)

Edo Election. I'm In Severe Pains. / .. / ANDP Case Is Statute Barred Says Appeal Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.