Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,383 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Tribalism Has Finished Nairaland - This Is Serious - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribalism Has Finished Nairaland - This Is Serious (2279 Views)

Tribalism Has Only Negative Ramifications / Tribalism Has To Stop On Social Media / Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribalism Has Finished Nairaland - This Is Serious by Pwettylinda(f): 8:27am On Jul 06, 2023
The level of Tribalism on Nairaland is really disturbing sad

As great as the platform is tribal wars have finished it.

What is really the problem with you guys?

Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba what's your problem

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribalism Has Finished Nairaland - This Is Serious by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 06, 2023
Very annoying and you can't even make a single statement without them bringing in the tribal card into it.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribalism Has Finished Nairaland - This Is Serious by Absuchat(m): 8:29am On Jul 06, 2023
Tribalism hasn't finished nairaland yet.... It's just getting started

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribalism Has Finished Nairaland - This Is Serious by ratiani6: 8:32am On Jul 06, 2023
Trabalism headquarters.

7 Likes

Re: Tribalism Has Finished Nairaland - This Is Serious by Pwettylinda(f): 8:34am On Jul 06, 2023
IconicR:
Very annoying and you can't even make a single statement without them bringing in the tribal card into it.

The thing is getting out of hands seriously
Seun needs to do something oo
Re: Tribalism Has Finished Nairaland - This Is Serious by BigBlackPreek(m): 8:37am On Jul 06, 2023
Tribalism won't move this great nation forward at all

4 Likes

Re: Tribalism Has Finished Nairaland - This Is Serious by Zionmdde: 8:38am On Jul 06, 2023
You can't finish going through comments on NL here and remain the same if you are not strong
This is where people spew extreme hatred on other people simply because of tribe
But foolish enough to realize that you are igbo hausa or yoruba because u were born one, and your success in life doesn't depend on your tribe

But no, they only thing that bring meaning to their miserable lives is to spew hatred on others. Seun, this is the headquarters of tribal bigotry worldwide

14 Likes

Re: Tribalism Has Finished Nairaland - This Is Serious by BloomingDale(f): 8:39am On Jul 06, 2023
Re: Tribalism Has Finished Nairaland - This Is Serious by accordadoga26(f): 8:40am On Jul 06, 2023
goodnessme1:
Seun people are taught from kid to hate Igbos, especially the Muslims ones.

Victimization mentality as usual

30 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tribalism Has Finished Nairaland - This Is Serious by Zionmdde: 8:41am On Jul 06, 2023
goodnessme1:
Both sides abuse each other. Their are tribalists on both sides,

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribalism Has Finished Nairaland - This Is Serious by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 8:43am On Jul 06, 2023
goodnessme1:
Funny how 90% of the insults are directed at Muslims and somehow it's the Muslims that are rised to hate,you sir are a hypocrite.

24 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tribalism Has Finished Nairaland - This Is Serious by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 06, 2023
This is like the 1000th thread on how tribalism has finished nairaland

7 Likes

Re: Tribalism Has Finished Nairaland - This Is Serious by MohammadSAW: 8:51am On Jul 06, 2023
Ibrahimmrfish:

Funny how 90% of the insults are directed at Muslims and somehow it's the Muslims that are rised to hate,you sir are a hypocrite.

ISLAM HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A RELIGION OF PEACE.
IT IS THE INFIDELS THAT'S ALWAYS CAUSING TROUBLE EVERYWHERE.

Their day of reckoning is coming soon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribalism Has Finished Nairaland - This Is Serious by Karlman: 8:53am On Jul 06, 2023
Pwettylinda:
The level of Tribalism on Naira is really disturbing sad

Take it or leave it, Nairaland is the only place we stopped Pretending to be One!
Its the platform where we all come out as we truly are....
Nairaland is the reality of the illusion called Nigeria.
Lets stop pretending!

19 Likes

Re: Tribalism Has Finished Nairaland - This Is Serious by proeast(m): 8:53am On Jul 06, 2023
Pwettylinda:
The level of Tribalism on Naira is really disturbing sad

Lol, the whole blame goes to Tinubu. This man destroyed whatever was left of Nigeria out of desperation.

Tinubu destroyed all the efforts of Nigeria's past leaders who preached unity. This man introduced the worst form of tribalism and religious bigotry into mainstream politics. Today, the damage is beginning to manifest everywhere.

Except the judiciary does the right thing by removing that impostor, I doubt Nigeria will survive it.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tribalism Has Finished Nairaland - This Is Serious by ba7man(m): 8:56am On Jul 06, 2023
Good, now exporting it into the streets is the next goal. cool

I used to be sweet, preaching love, peace and unity till I got exposed to the post war propaganda Igbo parents, elders and leaders like Chinua Achebe had been feeding their kids against the country.

I learnt about how they have always actively pursued their role as spoilers to the ambition of Yoruba leaders who are just forging their own path, oblivious of an enemy actively waiting in the wings to sabotage their ambitions.

I witnessed the shameless Joy of the Igbos at the subjugation and relegation of the Yorubas during G.E.J's administration.

I witnessed how they supported Nnamdi Kanu's hate filled messages of incitement against Yorubas and other tribes in Nigeria.

I learnt about how the Igbos introduced Nigeria to coups which stagnated this country for over 3 decades.

I learnt about how they eliminated the regional system of Government so that they could dominate all regions under 1 boundary......which I can say has also stagnated the development of this country.

Why won't my bile rise Against such people?

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tribalism Has Finished Nairaland - This Is Serious by Cassandraloius: 8:56am On Jul 06, 2023
They hate each other so much, yet they marry themselves. Mtcheew...

Kindly check my signature. Thank you ♥️

2 Likes

Re: Tribalism Has Finished Nairaland - This Is Serious by Benny90: 8:59am On Jul 06, 2023
goodnessme1:
Another eastern Dunce smh

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tribalism Has Finished Nairaland - This Is Serious by goodnessme1(f): 9:05am On Jul 06, 2023
Ibrahimmrfish:

lslam hate truth so I understand you.

3 Likes

Re: Tribalism Has Finished Nairaland - This Is Serious by Zionmdde: 9:17am On Jul 06, 2023
ba7man:
Good, now exporting it into the streets is the next goal. cool

I used to be sweet, preaching love, peace and unity till I got exposed to the post war propaganda Igbo parents, elders and leaders like Chinua Achebe had been feeding their kids against the country.

I learnt about how they have always actively pursued their role as spoilers to the ambition of Yoruba leaders who are just forging their own path, oblivious of an enemy actively waiting in the wings to sabotage their ambitions.

I witnessed the shameless Joy of the Igbos at the subjugation and relegation of the Yorubas during G.E.J's administration.

I witnessed how they supported Nnamdi Kanu's hate filled messages of incitement against Yorubas and other tribes in Nigeria.

I learnt about how the Igbos introduced Nigeria to coups which stagnated this country for over 3 decades.

I learnt about how they eliminated the regional system of Government so that they could dominate all regions under 1 boundary......which I can say has also stagnated the development of this country.

Why won't my bile rise Against such people?
Lol, bile that will still kill u. Or better still u end up on wheel chair while the igbos u hate are going about their business
Don't go and be useful to ur aging parents at least let the stop regretting bringing a near useless fellow to this world

5 Likes

Re: Tribalism Has Finished Nairaland - This Is Serious by kettykings: 9:20am On Jul 06, 2023
The biggest shock is how some people left attacking obi and Obidients to attacking a little teenage girl over result glitches without waiting for detail forensics of what happened

2 Likes

Re: Tribalism Has Finished Nairaland - This Is Serious by Toluwanise247(m): 9:20am On Jul 06, 2023
Igbo’s and C be like 5&6 🤪🤪🤪🤪

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tribalism Has Finished Nairaland - This Is Serious by Toluwanise247(m): 9:22am On Jul 06, 2023
Igbo’s be like former Man Utd boss O.l.e🤪🤪🤪🤪

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribalism Has Finished Nairaland - This Is Serious by Bigkoko: 9:24am On Jul 06, 2023
Reminds me so much of the Senator who left the question he was asked to accuse IPOB of casuing violence in kano? A hot bed for restiveness... no be mayhem that senator dey invite? We know their script..... cause religious crisis so that the new generals he dey bring him so take power! Their plan no go work. We dey court, court must use evidence to deliver judgement. sIMPLE!

goodnessme1:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribalism Has Finished Nairaland - This Is Serious by Danisaint112(m): 9:36am On Jul 06, 2023
MohammadSAW:

ISLAM HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A RELIGION OF PEACE.
IT IS THE INFIDELS THAT'S ALWAYS CAUSING TROUBLE EVERYWHERE.

Their day of reckoning is coming soon.

MohammadSAW:

That's blasphemy!
You don't insult me,the prophet of Allah & the Muslim faithfuls in such manner.

Next time if you do that your blood will be used for cleansing.

Compare this two statement of yours and ask yourself if Islam is truly a religion of peace. Gosh you all are just so disgusting. You reason same way. This is the reason I don't believe we serve same God.

Because our God punishes offenders himself not the other way round. If someone knowingly or unknowingly insults prophets Muhammed you all begin to call for the person head. Disgusting mentality.

Fighting for your god and his so called prophet that is known for violence. Religion of peace indeed.

4 Likes

Re: Tribalism Has Finished Nairaland - This Is Serious by AfonjaEkiti: 10:14am On Jul 06, 2023
MohammadSAW:

YOU PIECE OF SHIT !

Fatwa will still be declared on you.

All the fatwa you have been declaring have you been able to afford a good meal?

If not wearing jalamia like a giant black penguin what else ?

4 Likes

Re: Tribalism Has Finished Nairaland - This Is Serious by ba7man(m): 10:22am On Jul 06, 2023
Zionmdde:

Lol, bile that will still kill u. Or better still u end up on wheel chair while the igbos u hate are going about their business
Don't go and be useful to ur aging parents at least let the stop regretting bringing a near useless fellow to this world
Yeah, they're going about their business by either sitting at home out of fear....... or getting flogged, kidnapped or killed by unknown gunmen.......or having no choice but to clap for the Unknown gunmen out of fear of being visited for not showing support.

Some business the Igbos are going about there. grin

Did you see how that guy or those kids and their teachers that were going about their business were getting flogged on the floor in those videos??

You guys are fast becoming a big Nigerian joke.

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Tears Of An Apc Supporter (pics) / Obasanjo spent Only $3.08 Billion For Power Projects / Nigeria Justice Minister,mike Aondoakaa(aka Anaconder) Hiv Positive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.