Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

What Could Be The Cause For This. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Could Be The Cause For This. (731 Views)

New COVID-19 Variants Not Cause For Concern – Chikwe Ihekweazu, NCDC DG / Alcohol & Pregnancy: Any Cause For Worry If The Expectant Mother Took It Once? / Help! Dark Layers/spots On My Skin. What's The Cause / Cure ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Be The Cause For This. by thesolutions(m): 5:56pm On Sep 11, 2020
After scratching the leg, this is what I saw.

Re: What Could Be The Cause For This. by rentAcock(m): 6:03pm On Sep 11, 2020
That is contact dermatitis. Apply a hydrocortisone cream and you will be fine.
Re: What Could Be The Cause For This. by thesolutions(m): 6:09pm On Sep 11, 2020
rentAcock:
That is contact dermatitis. Apply a hydrocortisone cream and you will be fine.
The images I'm seeing online for that are all whites. Is it the same thing we call electric ant bite.
Re: What Could Be The Cause For This. by rentAcock(m): 6:33pm On Sep 11, 2020
thesolutions:

The images I'm seeing online for that are all whites. Is it the same thing we call electric ant bite.

Its hard to tell exactly what that is, even if its an insect bite or an exposure to poison ivy, it is still an allergic reaction and a hydrocortisone cream should help.
Re: What Could Be The Cause For This. by thesolutions(m): 6:50pm On Sep 11, 2020
rentAcock:

Its hard to tell exactly what that is, even if its an insect bite or an exposure to poison ivy, it is still an allergic reaction and a hydrocortisone cream should help.
Alright. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

... / Do You Have Genital Warts? This Thread Is For You. / What Do Smokers Derive From Smoking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.