Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Middle Belts Appeal To Igbo Nation, We Are No More Enemies, We Are One (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Middle Belts Appeal To Igbo Nation, We Are No More Enemies, We Are One (video) (2138 Views)

‘No Going Back On Yoruba Nation, We Want Freedom' — Sunday Igboho / Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again / "Don't Make More Enemies For Buhari" - Lauretta Onochie To 'Name Droppers' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Middle Belts Appeal To Igbo Nation, We Are No More Enemies, We Are One (video) by propynich123: 6:56pm On Sep 11, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Middle Belts Appeal To Igbo Nation, We Are No More Enemies, We Are One (video) by hisgrace090: 7:05pm On Sep 11, 2020
Lovely!

12 Likes

Re: Middle Belts Appeal To Igbo Nation, We Are No More Enemies, We Are One (video) by Justice35: 7:08pm On Sep 11, 2020
Nonsense..... Now they are looking for allies because their estranged brothers (the foolanis)are whipping their asses.....please north is north,if you like rebrand it to center belt.....there is no relationship between you guys and ndi Igbo........to your tent ohh is real.....every body on his own.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Middle Belts Appeal To Igbo Nation, We Are No More Enemies, We Are One (video) by Naijabad: 7:10pm On Sep 11, 2020
propynich123:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgGszjZV8GU

The rejected stone will soon be the chief corner stone.

A time is coming when the rest of Nigeria will beg the Igbos.

Our God is silent but has not forgotten us.

15 Likes

Re: Middle Belts Appeal To Igbo Nation, We Are No More Enemies, We Are One (video) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 11, 2020
Naijabad:

They were told Igbo are their enemies and they erroneously swallowed it. All thanks to Lagos-Ibadan expressway press.

But now I guess they've realized who the enemies are.

The Igbos will come to your community, start a business and pay you tax.

They will buy land from you.

They will increase your IGR.

They will make your place colourful because they like good things.

The Yoruba, who will never cross the boundaries of his village, will tell them to evict the Igbos. And evicting the Igbos will cost them the IGR they enjoyed. The money they made from selling of land and the development that comes with it.

Then comes the Fulani, whom the Yoruba press would rather ask the middle belt to accept as friends.

They come with their cattle to destroy your crops.

And when you resist they kill you, rape your women, take your land and rename it.

Lies travel fast, but truth will always overtake.

Good morning Middle belt!

Eka Aro Middle belt!

Ututu Oma Middle belt!

Now the fossils are fallen, and you know your enemies. Let's work together and retrieve our land from marauders from Sudan.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Middle Belts Appeal To Igbo Nation, We Are No More Enemies, We Are One (video) by Madmohamed419(m): 7:52pm On Sep 11, 2020
propynich123:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgGszjZV8GU
where is Aliwa let him come and explain
Re: Middle Belts Appeal To Igbo Nation, We Are No More Enemies, We Are One (video) by mightyhazel: 7:54pm On Sep 11, 2020
Umuchineke never consider anyone an enemy.. we love humanity as a whole without let.. it's only when u haul obstacles onto progressive pathways that u normally have problems with an igboman.. asides that ,the Igbo man is very good to go with you,..

But @topic,I regret to announce that the Igbo nation may not be able to stick out their necks for anybody for now.. these ppl were pulverised and carved to pieces before,during and even after the war, till date.. So we still trying to breathe and restore full circulation to the body.. moreover the last time they stuck their brave necks out,it became an ambush party for all and sundry..

pls we do hope u understand the situation...best wishes..

9 Likes

Re: Middle Belts Appeal To Igbo Nation, We Are No More Enemies, We Are One (video) by horsepower102: 7:55pm On Sep 11, 2020
I forgive the middlebelters for the role that they played in the civil war. At least they are more honest about their mistakes and are beginning to retrace their steps.

Unlike some of our so called brothers who stole our properties and named their stadiums after Gowon who perpetuated genocide against us.

I also urge Igbos of this generation to forgive them since they are beginning to apologize for their atrocities.

Its time we build new bridges since the old ones have fallen apart.

14 Likes

Re: Middle Belts Appeal To Igbo Nation, We Are No More Enemies, We Are One (video) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 11, 2020
RADIO BIAFRA HAUSA MORNING PROGRAM IS WORKING

5 Likes

Re: Middle Belts Appeal To Igbo Nation, We Are No More Enemies, We Are One (video) by PROUDIGBO(m): 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2020
horsepower102:
I forgive the middlebelters for the role that they played in the civil war. At least they are more honest about their mistakes and are beginning to retrace their steps.

Unlike some of our so called brothers who stole our properties and named their stadiums after Gowon who perpetuated genocide against us.

I also urge Igbos of this generation to forgive them since they are beginning to apologize for their atrocities.

Spoken like a true blud!

One of hallmarks of Ndigbo culture and values is being forgiving and conciliatory (though in Nigeria this is a weakness and our Achilles-heel that others tend to exploit)! This is why we have no business sharing the same country with those whose stock-in-trade is to be vindictive and bear grudges that can last for decades!

2 Likes

Re: Middle Belts Appeal To Igbo Nation, We Are No More Enemies, We Are One (video) by IamWonderful: 8:07pm On Sep 11, 2020
Hahaha inviable Ebonyi fake news dispensers

1 Like

Re: Middle Belts Appeal To Igbo Nation, We Are No More Enemies, We Are One (video) by Bkayyy: 8:07pm On Sep 11, 2020
Ndigbo should desist from fruitless and backstabbing alliance.
Remember our alliance with our so called brothers ikwerre and how it ended with abandoned properties, ethnic denial and 70 years of insult?
A wise man never repeats the same mistake twice. We should try and be like Switzerland on this and allow middle belt and their former allies the fulani to sort things out. Maybe after they are through killing themselves, we will form alliance with the last man standing.
Let's be wise this time and avoid being caught in the middle because if we MUMU, last last middle belt and fulani go use us settle their matter

1 Like

Re: Middle Belts Appeal To Igbo Nation, We Are No More Enemies, We Are One (video) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 11, 2020
[s]
Awol1:

They were told Igbo are their enemies and they erroneously swallowed it. All thanks to Lagos-Ibadan expressway press.

But now I guess they've realized who the enemies are.

The Igbos will come to your community, start a business and pay you tax.

They will buy land from you.

They will increase your IGR.

They will make your place colourful because they like good things.

The Yoruba, who will never cross the boundaries of his village, will tell them to evict the Igbos. And evicting the Igbos will cost them the IGR they enjoyed. The money they made from selling of land and the development that comes with it.

Then comes the Fulani, whom the Yoruba press would rather ask the middle belt to accept as friends.

They come with their cattle to destroy your crops.

And when you resist they kill you, rape your women, take your land and rename it.

Lies travel fast, but truth will always overtake.

Good morning Middle belt!

Eka Aro Middle belt!

Ututu Oma Middle belt!

Now the fossils are fallen, and you know your enemies. Let's work together and retrieve our land from marauders from Sudan.
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Middle Belts Appeal To Igbo Nation, We Are No More Enemies, We Are One (video) by horsepower102: 8:13pm On Sep 11, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

Spoken like a true blud!

One of hallmarks of Ndigbo culture and values is being forgiving and conciliatory (though in Nigeria this is a weakness and our Achilles-heel that others tend to exploit)! This is why we have no business sharing the same country with those whose stock-in-trade is to be vindictive and bear grudges that can last for decades!

Its always important to forgive those who sincerely ask for forgiveness. That's how life should be...

But i will never forgive those who keep justifying our genocide and posting pictures of dead biafran children.

I will never forgive those who denied their Igbo heritage after the war.

I will never forgive those who hate us so much yet threaten us with war and genocide if we decide to leave.

They are my enemies till I die.

3 Likes

Re: Middle Belts Appeal To Igbo Nation, We Are No More Enemies, We Are One (video) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 11, 2020
[s]
horsepower102:

[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Middle Belts Appeal To Igbo Nation, We Are No More Enemies, We Are One (video) by gwafaeziokwu: 8:26pm On Sep 11, 2020
I really pity the middle belt. It's not today that the apologies started. Any one that have had contact with the average middle beltan knew they regretted their role in both the pogrom and the civil war. They didn't understand what was as stake then. The Fulanis used them to get a firm grip over Nigeria and today the scales are off their eyes.

Some where at the back of their minds, they knew the horrific killings going on in their land is karma for their role in the 1966 pogrom. Nigeria needs truth and reconciliation. We can't wish away the tragedy of the sixties. But I have a feeling it's already too late, as the horse has bolted.

4 Likes

Re: Middle Belts Appeal To Igbo Nation, We Are No More Enemies, We Are One (video) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 11, 2020
Naijabad:

You will wait tire.

Keep making yourself happy over fake news.

1 Like

Re: Middle Belts Appeal To Igbo Nation, We Are No More Enemies, We Are One (video) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 11, 2020
Who get monkey tail here.
Re: Middle Belts Appeal To Igbo Nation, We Are No More Enemies, We Are One (video) by gwafaeziokwu: 8:32pm On Sep 11, 2020
Bkayyy:
Ndigbo should desist from fruitless and backstabbing alliance.
Remember our alliance with our so called brothers ikwerre and how it ended with abandoned properties, ethnic denial and 70 years of insult?
A wise man never repeats the same mistake twice. We should try and be like Switzerland on this and allow middle belt and their former allies the fulani to sort things out. Maybe after they are through killing themselves, we will form alliance with the last man standing.
Let's be wise this time and avoid being caught in the middle because if we MUMU, last last middle belt and fulani go use us settle their matter

grin

Don't worry nwanne m, that is what we are doing at the moment. This video clip is about Chief Uwazuruike doing his own thing wink

Like you rightly stated, Ndigbo is sitting this one out. The middle belt should sort themselves out with the north. When they are done we will then consider our alliances. They are yet to make any strong move. All we have been hearing is talk and more talk. Igbos are wise , no body can use our head to break coconut.

4 Likes

Re: Middle Belts Appeal To Igbo Nation, We Are No More Enemies, We Are One (video) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 11, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:
I really pity the middle belt. It's not today that the apologies started. Any one that have had contact with the average middle beltan knew they regretted their role in both the pogrom and the civil war. They didn't understand what was as stake then. The Fulanis used them to get a firm grip over Nigeria and today the scales are off their eyes.

Some where at the back of their minds, they knew the horrific killings going on in their land is karma for their role in the 1966 pogrom. Nigeria needs truth and reconciliation. We can't wish away the tragedy of the sixties. But I have a feeling it's already too late, as the horse has bolted.
Really? So what is responsible for the killings going on in the east as well as segregation of OSU, Ohu, ume, diala and oru in Igboland cheesy

1 Like

Re: Middle Belts Appeal To Igbo Nation, We Are No More Enemies, We Are One (video) by LaboPolitics: 8:34pm On Sep 11, 2020
This is painful news to ewedu people who enjoy deceiving themselves with 'everyone hates Ibos and love our yoruba skulls' slogan. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Middle Belts Appeal To Igbo Nation, We Are No More Enemies, We Are One (video) by horsepower102: 8:35pm On Sep 11, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

grin

Don't worry nwanne m, that is what we are doing at the moment. This video clip is about Chief Uwazuruike doing his own thing wink

Like you rightly stated, Ndigbo is sitting this one out. The middle belt should sort themselves out with the north. When they are done we will then consider our alliances. They are yet to make any strong move. All we have been hearing is talk and more talk. Igbos are wise , no body can use our head to break coconut.

Of course forgiving doesn't mean forgetting. We cannot make the mistakes of the past.

I am now focused on Igbo interest. I will accept your apology in good faith but wont stick my neck out for you if its not in Igbo interest.

This is what the likes of Zik didn't do and I wish they did.

5 Likes

Re: Middle Belts Appeal To Igbo Nation, We Are No More Enemies, We Are One (video) by flokii: 8:37pm On Sep 11, 2020
Next thing is for Mazi Kanu to add Middle Belt to Biafura map.. the gospel is moving in the deluded minds of Ipob miscreants grin

Round 2 fights loading..

1 Like

Re: Middle Belts Appeal To Igbo Nation, We Are No More Enemies, We Are One (video) by gwafaeziokwu: 8:38pm On Sep 11, 2020
wizzakosh:
Really?[b] So what is responsible for the killings going [/b]on in the east as well as segregation of OSU, Ohu, ume, diala and oru in Igboland cheesy

It has to be ooze of bad odour from waste land. I heard they don't bathe over there.
Re: Middle Belts Appeal To Igbo Nation, We Are No More Enemies, We Are One (video) by gwafaeziokwu: 8:40pm On Sep 11, 2020
horsepower102:

Of course forgiving doesn't mean forgetting. We cannot make the mistakes of the past.

I am now focused on Igbo interest. I will accept your apology in good faith but wont stick my neck out for you if its not in Igbo interest.

This is what the likes of Zik didn't do and I wish they did.

More like it.
Re: Middle Belts Appeal To Igbo Nation, We Are No More Enemies, We Are One (video) by Bkayyy: 8:50pm On Sep 11, 2020
wizzakosh:
Really? So what is responsible for the killings going on in the east as well as segregation of OSU, Ohu, ume, diala and oru in Igboland cheesy
See how easy it is for him to list "Igbo caste" but barely knows a thing about yoruba apart from his state of origin and Lagos. This guy can list up to 40 Igbo towns without cyber aid but can barely list 20 yoruba towns apart from those in his state of origin

6 Likes

Re: Middle Belts Appeal To Igbo Nation, We Are No More Enemies, We Are One (video) by Lipscomb(m): 8:52pm On Sep 11, 2020
What year is this.
Re: Middle Belts Appeal To Igbo Nation, We Are No More Enemies, We Are One (video) by Overself: 9:02pm On Sep 11, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

Our main aim as Biafrans,is to destroy Nigeria, completely in other to gain our freedom!
Viva Biafrans!

5 Likes

Re: Middle Belts Appeal To Igbo Nation, We Are No More Enemies, We Are One (video) by Bkayyy: 9:02pm On Sep 11, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

grin

Your head dey there. Empires are not built on sympathy and egalitarianism. Ndigbo should have open mind on whom we extend our arm to this time around. Based on my travels and interactions with notable people from all regions, I'll say that Ndigbo should consider an alliance with the fulani because the fulani are scared of losing their only source of economic prospect in case of referendum which is Lagos.
Their fear is that if Ndigbo succeed in getting this referendum it will expose the ethnic distrust and conflicting ideologies of Nigeria which will lead to peaceful secession of more ethnic groups, especially the yorubas and they will rather fight to death than allow yoruba break free from them. So a deal with the fulani to never intrude in their hegemony on the yorubas, ijaws and middle belt should be what Ndigbo should attempt proposing.
The Fulani already know that Ndigbo is a thorn in their flesh and any attempt to tie them down further will lead to more destruction unlike some people that are hoping to gain from the Igbos bravery. As it stands now, Nigeria herself knows that the forced attachment of Igbo to Nigeria is long overdue and very soon it is either the Igbos leave in peace or in pieces

2 Likes

Re: Middle Belts Appeal To Igbo Nation, We Are No More Enemies, We Are One (video) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 11, 2020
flokii:
Next thing is for Mazi Kanu to add Middle Belt to Biafura map.. the gospel is moving in the deluded minds of Ipob miscreants grin

Round 2 fights loading..
Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Middle Belts Appeal To Igbo Nation, We Are No More Enemies, We Are One (video) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 11, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

It has to be ooze of bad odour from waste land. I heard they don't bathe over there.
Hahaha, World health organisation will never agree with you hahahahaha.

Ask your sisters why they always refuse to leave us alone grin

1 Like

Re: Middle Belts Appeal To Igbo Nation, We Are No More Enemies, We Are One (video) by gwafaeziokwu: 9:09pm On Sep 11, 2020
Bkayyy:

Your head dey there. Empires are not built on sympathy and egalitarianism. Ndigbo should have open mind on whom we extend our arm to this time around. Based on my travels and interactions with notable people from all regions, I'll say that Ndigbo should consider an alliance with the fulani because the fulani are scared of losing their only source of economic prospect in case of referendum which is Lagos.
Their fear is that if Ndigbo succeed in getting this referendum it will expose the ethnic distrust and conflicting ideologies of Nigeria which will lead to peaceful secession of more ethnic groups, especially the yorubas and they will rather fight to death than allow yoruba taken from them. So a deal with the fulani to never intrude in their hegemony on the yorubas, ijaws and middle belt should be what Ndigbo should attempt proposing.
The Fulani already know that Ndigbo is a thorn in their flesh and any attempt to tie them down further will lead to more destruction unlike some people that are hoping to gain from the Igbos bravery. As it stands now, Nigeria herself knows that the forced attachment of Igbo to Nigeria is long overdue and very soon it is either the Igbos leave in piece or in pieces

Our culture might make a Fulani alliance impossible. We call abomination by its name in Igboland and Fulani and all they represent is a typical example. So no deal.

We won't even bother dragging Lagos with them. All the loudmouths should do the needful cool

We are interested in securing igboland for future generations to live in separate nation not populated by unrepentant barbarians.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Might Break Up After 2023 — Obasanjo / New Colourful Pictures Of Peter Obi, Datti-baba Ahmed And Emir Of Kano / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Picture With Nuhu Ribadu Son And Daughers in Mecca [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.