Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Picture With Nuhu Ribadu Son And Daughers in Mecca [photos] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Picture With Nuhu Ribadu Son And Daughers in Mecca [photos] (2132 Views)

Bola Tinubu Pictured With Ribadu And Gov Badru In Mecca (Photos) / Garba Shehu Kneeling Down For Atiku At Nuhu Ribadu's Son's Wedding (Photo) / Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Picture With Nuhu Ribadu Son And Daughers in Mecca [photos] by OLAADEX(m): 6:04pm On Jan 01, 2023
All Progressives Congress Presidential Candidate Asiwaju Bola Tinubu today picture with Nuhu Ribadu son and daughters in Mecca

https://www.facebook.com/100001039757691/posts/pfbid0zRL4oy83KBcScvzioBrx2yYw7i56HoW3QhmLmB4h2j2E665eBbfxA8iGSuBdzdAml/?mibextid=Nif5oz

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Picture With Nuhu Ribadu Son And Daughers in Mecca [photos] by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 01, 2023
Peter is busy attending crusade upandan!

Already employed people to be scouting for event invitations

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Picture With Nuhu Ribadu Son And Daughers in Mecca [photos] by Abdul05: 6:37pm On Jan 01, 2023
Tinubu is looking robust

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Picture With Nuhu Ribadu Son And Daughers in Mecca [photos] by yarimo(m): 6:37pm On Jan 01, 2023
IPOB terrorists will soon invade this thread with hate comment

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Picture With Nuhu Ribadu Son And Daughers in Mecca [photos] by alanto: 6:55pm On Jan 01, 2023
Abdul05:
Tinubu is looking robust
Thank God nobody can say na Nigeria money Tinubu de find.. the first already rich president Nigeria will ever have

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Picture With Nuhu Ribadu Son And Daughers in Mecca [photos] by Abdul05: 6:56pm On Jan 01, 2023
alanto:

Thank God nobody can say na Nigeria money Tinubu de find.. the first already rich president Nigeria will ever have

Ofcourse..thank you sir.. grin cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Picture With Nuhu Ribadu Son And Daughers in Mecca [photos] by EmeraldJD: 6:57pm On Jan 01, 2023
Give it to the old man .. He is the best politician in Nigeria currently.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Picture With Nuhu Ribadu Son And Daughers in Mecca [photos] by Okoroawusa: 7:03pm On Jan 01, 2023
I just love this man

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Picture With Nuhu Ribadu Son And Daughers in Mecca [photos] by ganisucks(f): 7:05pm On Jan 01, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Peter is busy attending crusade upandan!

Already employed people to be scouting for event invitations

What does Obi have to do with this picture or this post.
Lemme guess, you're still reeling and gnashing your teeth over OBJ's endorsement.

4 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Picture With Nuhu Ribadu Son And Daughers in Mecca [photos] by ganisucks(f): 7:06pm On Jan 01, 2023
Okoroawusa:
I just love this man
I'm all for rainbow Nation and tolerance, but this is just so GAY!
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Picture With Nuhu Ribadu Son And Daughers in Mecca [photos] by YorubaNiBaba(m): 7:07pm On Jan 01, 2023
Pigs from beerfraud land go wail to death today

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Picture With Nuhu Ribadu Son And Daughers in Mecca [photos] by Obalacam(m): 7:07pm On Jan 01, 2023
EmeraldJD:
Give it to the old man .. He is the best politician in Nigeria currently.
Because he took pics with the son and daughters of a wealthy Nigeria politician why peter obi spent his xmas and new year In idp camps.
You must be high on bat's urine

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Picture With Nuhu Ribadu Son And Daughers in Mecca [photos] by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 01, 2023
ganisucks:

What does Obi have to do with this picture or this post.
Lemme guess, you're still reeling and gnashing your teeth over OBJ's endorsement.

OBJ’s endorsement? grin

Remind me who OBJ endorsed in 2015 and 2019. I want to verify something.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Picture With Nuhu Ribadu Son And Daughers in Mecca [photos] by ganisucks(f): 7:08pm On Jan 01, 2023
alanto:

His so called money is the reason for his disqualification. Nobody can buy the seat at Aso Rock. Nobody.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Picture With Nuhu Ribadu Son And Daughers in Mecca [photos] by ganisucks(f): 7:08pm On Jan 01, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

OBJ’s endorsement? grin

Remind me who OBJ endorsed in 2015 and 2019. I want to verify something.
He endorsed Buhari in 2015, and pretended in 2019.
Listen to Obasanjo and read his letters carefully and attentively. You'll see that Obasanjo only endorses a particular type of individuals.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Picture With Nuhu Ribadu Son And Daughers in Mecca [photos] by YorubaNiBaba(m): 7:11pm On Jan 01, 2023
Jagaban of Africa, we all love you

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Picture With Nuhu Ribadu Son And Daughers in Mecca [photos] by YorubaNiBaba(m): 7:14pm On Jan 01, 2023
ganisucks:

His so called money is the reason for his disqualification. Nobody can buy the seat at Aso Rock. Nobody.
You are free to relocate to somalia or move to sambisa after Tinubu is sworn in as president of Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Picture With Nuhu Ribadu Son And Daughers in Mecca [photos] by ganisucks(f): 7:21pm On Jan 01, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
You are free to relocate to somalia or move to sambisa after Tinubu is sworn in as president of Nigeria
Hahahaha. Tinubu is like the one handed man in The Good, the bad and the ugly, who trained everyday to shoot with his one hand, only to meet his target and instead of shooting, started rambling. His target shot him and said "If you want to shoot, shoot; don't talk, shoot.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Picture With Nuhu Ribadu Son And Daughers in Mecca [photos] by JoeNL22(m): 7:37pm On Jan 01, 2023
OLAADEX:
All Progressives Congress Presidential Candidate Asiwaju Bola Tinubu today picture with Nuhu Ribadu son and daughters in Mecca

https://www.facebook.com/100001039757691/posts/pfbid0zRL4oy83KBcScvzioBrx2yYw7i56HoW3QhmLmB4h2j2E665eBbfxA8iGSuBdzdAml/?mibextid=Nif5oz
Peter is better

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Picture With Nuhu Ribadu Son And Daughers in Mecca [photos] by UnfairLife7(m): 7:42pm On Jan 01, 2023
Interesting
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Picture With Nuhu Ribadu Son And Daughers in Mecca [photos] by StreetFight: 8:26pm On Jan 01, 2023
If Nuhu Ribadu still has 4 to 5 years old children, then he will not end well. The idiot is also breeding Almajaris. At my age, I don't have any biological child that is less than 8 years.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Picture With Nuhu Ribadu Son And Daughers in Mecca [photos] by obonujoker(m): 8:27pm On Jan 01, 2023
This Old grandpa should go and rest abd stop giving himself stress....
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Picture With Nuhu Ribadu Son And Daughers in Mecca [photos] by agadez007(m): 9:06pm On Jan 01, 2023
He go pass there go France go recharge him low battery

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Picture With Nuhu Ribadu Son And Daughers in Mecca [photos] by StreetFight: 10:40pm On Jan 01, 2023
agadez007:
He go pass there go France go recharge him low battery

Yes, while you cannot even afford bus fares in Lagos.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Picture With Nuhu Ribadu Son And Daughers in Mecca [photos] by stuffs2002: 11:41pm On Jan 01, 2023
yarimo:
IPOB terrorists will soon invade this thread with hate comment

IPOB, HATRED and BITTERNESS are one

And there is nothing anyone can do to separate them.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Picture With Nuhu Ribadu Son And Daughers in Mecca [photos] by stuffs2002: 11:43pm On Jan 01, 2023
StreetFight:
If Nuhu Ribadu still has 4 to 5 years old children, then he will not end well. The idiot is also breeding Almajaris. At my age, I don't have any biological child that is less than 8 years.

Ever since Nuhu Ribadu has been seen with Tinubu, many IPOB have been attacking him.

Insulting Nuhu Ribadu will not stop Obi from losing
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Picture With Nuhu Ribadu Son And Daughers in Mecca [photos] by stuffs2002: 11:48pm On Jan 01, 2023
obonujoker:
This Old grandpa should go and rest abd stop giving himself stress....

Obi is 62 years old going on 63 years but doesn't have a grandchild because his kids are irresponsible and have refused to marry and settle down.

Tinubu is a grandfather because his children are responsible adults with children and that is a plus
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Picture With Nuhu Ribadu Son And Daughers in Mecca [photos] by techWriter3: 12:11am On Jan 02, 2023
Peter ieds busy participated crusade upandan!Already employed people to be scouting for event invitations

However, Check my profile if you need help with your thesis, assignment, statement of purpose, dissertation, or personal statement.

(1) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Has Erectile Dysfunction, Had Kids Via Artificial Insemination –wife / The Man who Saw Tomorrow / APC: Goodluck Jonathan Should Stop Trying To Pick Minister For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.