Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

I Like To Date Sugar Mummies- Laycon Tells Kiddwaya - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Like To Date Sugar Mummies- Laycon Tells Kiddwaya (168 Views)

Explore The World Of Sugar Mummies Whatsapp/call Mr John 07069439828 / Hookup With Sugar Mummies / Why Don't We Have Rollercoasters In Nigeria, I Like It (2) (3) (4)

I Like To Date Sugar Mummies- Laycon Tells Kiddwaya by Amiedoris(f): 8:09pm On Sep 11, 2020
One of the housemate of Big Brother Naija, Laycon has revealed the kind of women he goes for when it comes to relationship.

According to the Lagosian, he described older women as more emotionally matured and wise in taking decisions in relationships.

Laycon disclosed to Kiddwaya that he is not selective about age with the kind of women he chooses to find love in.

In his own words: ā€œIā€™m attracted to women older than me. Age does not have anything to do with relationship. The oldest I dated was four years older than me.ā€

Read more at... https://amiesblog.com/2020/09/11/i-like-to-date-sugar-mummies-laycon-tells-kiddwaya/ .

Re: I Like To Date Sugar Mummies- Laycon Tells Kiddwaya by solmusdesigns: 8:13pm On Sep 11, 2020
This Laycon and Ozo matter don tire me

5 Notable Things To Remember About Former Sports Minister Dalung / The Alien Agenda / Four Main Benefits Of Keeping A Small Circle Of Friends

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4