Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Happy Ending - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Ending (154 Views)

The Great Tribulation is ending not starting / 8 People That Said Bad Things About God And Their Tragic Ending / God Does Not Owe Us A Happy Ending - Tim Challies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Ending by Missyajoke(f): 8:53pm On Sep 11, 2020
Good evening everyone am here once again to preach about a topic titled " Happy Ending ". Heavenly father I thank you for this wonderful day let your name be Glorified, father speak to your people through this short message in Christ name ( Amen ).

Bible reference:

Haggai 2:9

The glory of this present house will be greater than the glory of the former house,' says the LORD Almighty. 'And in this place I will grant peace,' declares the LORD Almighty."

Proverbs 10:22

It is the blessing of the LORD that makes rich, And He adds no sorrow to it.

Proverbs 22:9

Seest thou a man diligent in his business? He shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men.”

Now let me ask you a question

Do you want a good and Beautiful ending? Your reply will be yes, but are you willing to sacrifice for the future? Are you willing to let go your faults and face the reality? Are you willing to pay the price to succeed. At times how prepared we are for the present determines our destination in life. It is the blessing of the LORD that makes rich, And He adds no sorrow to it. To become rich you have to work and in working you prepare for the future. God doesn't like a lazy man or woman. When Christ was on earth he worked as a carpenter, Most people have misplaced priorities and that's why they miss God's plan for their lives. You're busy running for one church to another but work you no do, abeg who you dey deceive. If you fail to plan then you plan to fail.
Some people look at their lives now and realized the mistakes they've made in the past, so why don't wake up from the slumber that wants to destroy your future.

Remember:

In everything you do you put God first cause theirs nothing you can do on your own without God's help.

Questions:

Where am I heading to?
Am I prepared for the future?

Song of victory:

See oh see what the Lord has done
Oh, See oh see what the Lord has done
Open your eyes
More than I aske for, more than my mouth could say
See oh see
The king of glory became my portion
Oh See oh see
He gave me a new song, so everybody who hears will say
See Oh see what the Lord has done
Let go!

Halleluyah, I pray we'll all have an happy Ending.

May God bless us all, Goodnight.

Re: Happy Ending by RedBlood01: 9:31pm On Sep 11, 2020
Thanks for your short message, i need more of it please
Re: Happy Ending by RedBlood01: 9:32pm On Sep 11, 2020
may the good God bless you
Re: Happy Ending by Earnmonionline(m): 3:37pm On Sep 14, 2020
Nice write up dear

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Jim Hennesy / Pursue Personal Holiness Through Faith In Jesus Christ Crucified For Yourself / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:friday , October 2, 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.