Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,286 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

The Great Tribulation is ending not starting - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Great Tribulation is ending not starting (2017 Views)

That Rapture Is After The Tribulation Is CLEARLY Stated In Mathew 24. Come See.. / Events Of The Great Tribulation / The Rapture Will Not Happen Until Christians Have Faced The Great Tribulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by MrPresident1: 7:39pm On Nov 29, 2022
Deuteronomy 4:30-31 KJV
When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the LORD thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice; [31] (For the LORD thy God is a merciful God; ) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.

Any time the Bible talks about tribulation, it is always in the context of the children of Israel. Tribulation is the opposite of peace tranquility and progress that God promised to Israel. So the opposite of tribulation is instability and unrest.

Satan's greatest weapon is your ignorance, and when you know the truth you are set free.
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by MrPresident1: 7:52pm On Nov 29, 2022
Jeremiah 6:2-7 KJV
I have likened the daughter of Zion to a comely and delicate woman. [3] The shepherds with their flocks shall come unto her; they shall pitch their tents against her round about; they shall feed every one in his place. [4] Prepare ye war against her; arise, and let us go up at noon. Woe unto us! for the day goeth away, for the shadows of the evening are stretched out. [5] Arise, and let us go by night, and let us destroy her palaces. [6] For thus hath the Lord of hosts said, Hew ye down trees, and cast a mount against Jerusalem: this is the city to be visited; she is wholly oppression in the midst of her. [7] As a fountain casteth out her waters, so she casteth i out her wickedness: violence and spoil is heard in her; before me continually is grief and wounds.

The LORD likened Israel to a beautiful delicate and comely woman. But this woman got into trouble with the LORD because of her bad and corrupted ways. Anytime this woman vexed God, He put her in tribulation to correct her. Her enemies over come her in battle, she is enslaved, colonialism by her neighbours, she has drought and famines, and shes generally at a state of unease until she repents. Then the LORD restores her again

Judges 10:11-14 KJV
And the LORD said unto the children of Israel, Did not I deliver you from the Egyptians, and from the Amorites, from the children of Ammon, and from the Philistines? [12] The Zidonians also, and the Amalekites, and the Maonites, did oppress you; and ye cried to me, and I delivered you out of their hand. [13] Yet ye have forsaken me, and served other gods: wherefore I will deliver you no more. [14] Go and cry unto the gods which ye have chosen; let them deliver you in the time of your tribulation.
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by MrPresident1: 8:09pm On Nov 29, 2022
Where is Israel today? You are greatly deluded if you think that the Israelis are the Israelites of the Bible, they are not.

When Rome sacked Jerusalem in 70AD, the ancient Israelites ran into Africa, most settled along the Banks and shores of the river Niger. While there, they devolved into full idolatrous activities and gave themselves to devils and superstitions. The exact same reason God chased them out of the Garden of Eden aka Jerusalem and environs. Cannibalism, killing of twins, scarifications, human sacrifice to devils and demons, superstition and fallacies, witchcraft and wizardry, hard core idolatry became the order of the day. They lost the knowledge of God completely. They became de-civilised

Zephaniah 3:10-11 KJV
From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering. [11] In that day shalt thou not be ashamed for all thy doings, wherein thou hast transgressed against me:

While they dwelled along the banks of the Niger, the covering of God was no longer upon them because of their idolatry.
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by MrPresident1: 8:26pm On Nov 29, 2022
Ezekiel 28:25-26 KJV
Thus saith the Lord GOD; When I shall have gathered the house of Israel from the people among whom they are scattered, and shall be sanctified w in them in the sight of the heathen, then shall they dwell in their land that I have given to my servant Jacob. [26] And they shall dwell safely y therein, and shall build houses, and plant vineyards; yea, they shall dwell with y confidence, when I have executed judgments upon all those that despise them round about them; and they shall know that I am the LORD their God.

This is the promise for the regathering of Israel. They will be in peace all round.
Are your Israelis in peace all round?

Ezekiel 34:28-30 KJV
And they shall no more be a prey to the heathen, neither shall the beast of the land devour them; but they shall dwell safely, and none shall make them afraid. [29] And I will raise up for them a plant of renown, and they shall be no more consumed with hunger in the land, neither bear the shame of the heathen any more. [30] Thus shall they know that I the LORD their God am with them, and that they, even the house of Israel, are my people, saith the Lord GOD

No more Fulani oppression anymore when the LORD turns to do them good
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by MrPresident1: 8:40pm On Nov 29, 2022
So from all foregoing, you can see that oppression of Israel is the nature of tribulation. This particular one that started circa 500AD to date is called the Great Tribulation because it has been the biggest in scope so far, as it involved the dispersal of Israel, their complete devolution spiritually and mentally, and their enslavement both from the East and from the West.

But the scope of the tribulation whittled down with time; started with physical iron chains of enslavement, moved to mental chains of enslavement, eased to economic chains of enslavement, then intellectual chains of enslavement, moved to religious chains of enslavement, but the chains have always been there.

Israel is the one with sun of God, Israel's sun should shine brightest in the world but since they lost the sun, an evil abnormal sun rose from the west and has been shining abnormality on the whole earth since circa 1500AD till date
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by MrPresident1: 7:34am On Nov 30, 2022
Matthew 24:15-21 KJV
When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand: ) [16] Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: [17] Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house: [18] Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes. [19] And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! [20] But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day: [21] For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

This is the passage of the great tribulation. Situate the context very well, it is all about Israel and the Jews, it is not about the whole world.

Jesus told them that when the saw the abomination of desolation (Roman soldiers) they should flee.

The people that call themselves Jewish today are they not the people controlling the world? Are they in tribulation?

Why are you expecting great tribulation when you are not a Jew? Who experienced slavery from the Easterns and from the Westerns? Who was sold as merchandise, human cargo? Who are enslaved to poor economic conditions till date? Who are mentally culturally economically politically enslaved to date?

Did Moses not warn of Tribulations in the latter times?

Deuteronomy 4:30-31 KJV
When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days

Why are you expecting what you have passed through and are still passing through? The bitterness of the great tribulation is past and it will NEVER come again. People who according to Joseph borrell (Google his name) have been living in the garden, did they experience great tribulation?

You are there, deceived pauperized oppressed and economically enslaved by Buhari and his American made Poverty spreading government and yet you are still expecting great tribulation? Are you a donkey? Are you condemned to an existence of toil and hard labour?

Haven't you seen how people who have been to London America Europe France Newyork, Geneva, Paris, Washington etc praise those places and never want to leave to come back to Nigeria because of the suffering here? You are there expecting great tribulation with all your hard labour and toil, labouring under harsh toil to eke out a living yet still still great tribulation. Mental devolution and madness!

In all those fine fine places, their citizens can choose not to work yet their government will be paying them unemployment benefits. Can you try this in Nigeria?

You have been deceived. It is your redemption that is coming not any stupid great tribulation.

Satan's most important tool against you is your ignorance.

Luke 21:28 KJV
And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by MrPresident1: 8:00am On Nov 30, 2022
Tribulation started when Israel lost power. Beginning from the time when Jerusalem was sacked by Nebuchadnezzar.

In 70AD, tribulations entered another gear when the Romans sacked Jerusalem

Circa 500AD, the world was taken over by righteous men under the banner of Christ and they ruled for 1000years till circa 1500AD. Rome calls this period dark ages but it was the age of light and enlightenment for other parts of the earth.

Rome reemerged in the 1500s in what they call the Renaissance period and no one on the earth has had any peace since that time till date 522years. Within that period, there has been slave trade, colonialism, neocolonialism, imperialism, unfair trade, killings and maimings and as late as 2022 trying to force hell on Nigerians with endless violence, bloodletting and evil economic policies.

Psalm 89:19 KJV
Then thou spakest in vision to thy holy one, and saidst, I have laid help upon one that is mighty; I have exalted one chosen out of the people.
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by MrPresident1: 10:24am On Dec 01, 2022
Psalm 12:5 KJV
For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, now will I arise, saith the LORD; I will set him in safety from him that puffeth at him.
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by MrPresident1: 8:23am On Dec 04, 2022
Great thread for Sunday illumination
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by MrPresident1: 10:31pm On Dec 07, 2022
cheesy
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by Nko1: 11:37pm On Dec 07, 2022
Yes
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by MrPresident1: 8:00am On Dec 08, 2022
Mark 13:20 KJV
And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by 2elliot: 9:50pm On Dec 10, 2022
MrPresident1:
Mark 13:20 KJV
And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.
Someone opined that Jesus has already come and reigned for the millennium(1000yrs). And that we are onto the next phase where Satan was released for a short period to decieve the entire world and also wage war against Christ and his chosen people.
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by MrPresident1: 3:24pm On Dec 11, 2022
2elliot:
Someone opined that Jesus has already come and reigned for the millennium(1000yrs). And that we are onto the next phase where Satan was released for a short period to decieve the entire world and also wage war against Christ and his chosen people.

MrPresident1:
Tribulation started when Israel lost power. Beginning from the time when Jerusalem was sacked by Nebuchadnezzar.

In 70AD, tribulations entered another gear when the Romans sacked Jerusalem

Circa 500AD, the world was taken over by righteous men under the banner of Christ and they ruled for 1000years till circa 1500AD. Rome calls this period dark ages but it was the age of light and enlightenment for other parts of the earth.

Rome reemerged in the 1500s in what they call the Renaissance period and no one on the earth has had any peace since that time till date 522years. Within that period, there has been slave trade, colonialism, neocolonialism, imperialism, unfair trade, killings and maimings and as late as 2022 trying to force hell on Nigerians with endless violence, bloodletting and evil economic policies.

Psalm 89:19 KJV
Then thou spakest in vision to thy holy one, and saidst, I have laid help upon one that is mighty; I have exalted one chosen out of the people.

Not someone. I said it. You want to argue? Come let me smash your head against the nearest concrete wall
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by 2elliot: 4:34pm On Dec 11, 2022
MrPresident1:

Not someone. I said it. You want to argue? Come let me smash your head against the nearest concrete wall
I follow end time preachers on Facebook. I read it from a post by one of them who is a south African who also believes that blacks are the true Israelites.
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by MrPresident1: 4:42pm On Dec 11, 2022
2elliot:
I follow end time preachers on Facebook. I read it from a post by one of them who is a south African who also believes that blacks are the true Israelites.

OK good for you. Continue reading
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by MrPresident1: 10:42pm On Dec 11, 2022
The great tribulation is not starting, it is ending
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by MrPresident1: 7:29am On Dec 16, 2022
We are waiting for the sign that shows the end of tribulation

The declaration of Peace and Safety

Iranian nuclear bomb?
Direct declaration?

I go with the first option. The Iranian nuke is the end of Babylon
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by MrPresident1: 4:23pm On Dec 16, 2022
Read
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by MrPresident1: 9:58am On Dec 17, 2022
Psalm 118:14 KJV
The LORD is my strength and song, and is become my salvation.
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by MrPresident1: 11:18am On Dec 17, 2022
wink
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by MrPresident1: 9:57pm On Dec 18, 2022
If anyone is preaching to you that the great tribulation is about to start, I urge you not to spare any vitriol on that person. After all the suffering in Nigeria, some idiot instead of preaching salvation is preaching more suffering for you.

Don't believe them an do not spare them, they are ministers of Satan and their job is to keep you in perpetual fear using your ignorance against you

Now, it is okay for you if you decide that you and your household will be expecting the great tribulation, I mean, there is nothing wrong with that. Be waiting for it

But for anyone looking for the correct interpretation of the word of God, we are asked to look up and be expectant because our salvation draws high, this is the right, true, and correct interpretation

Luke 21:28 KJV
And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

What is coming is the punishment of the wicked, and all those preaching willfully great tribulations as starting instead of ending, will all be punished
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by MrPresident1: 1:54pm On Dec 20, 2022
Good to read
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by MrPresident1: 9:36pm On Dec 20, 2022
Read
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by MrPresident1: 8:16am On Dec 27, 2022
Ken4Christ, if you read this thread, you will not be asking me jamb question
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by Ken4Christ: 10:45am On Dec 27, 2022
MrPresident1:
Ken4Christ, if you read this thread, you will not be asking me jamb question

The greatest ignorance is when you don't know that you are ignorant.
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by MrPresident1: 3:03pm On Dec 27, 2022
Ken4Christ:

The greatest ignorance is when you don't know that you are ignorant.

Now, it is okay for you if you decide that you and your household will be expecting the great tribulation, I mean, there is nothing wrong with that. Be waiting for it

It is OK for you and your household to be expecting the great tribulation. Like its fine if you are thinking and expecting that somebody is coming to flog your papa yansh senseless grin I already told you it is fine, if this is what you believe and hold dear.

But for the enlightened, the great tribulation is OVER!

We are at it's end!
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by Ken4Christ: 10:10pm On Dec 27, 2022
MrPresident1:

It is OK for you and your household to be expecting the great tribulation. Like its fine if you are thinking and expecting that somebody is coming to flog your papa yansh senseless grin I already told you it is fine, if this is what you believe and hold dear.

But for the enlightened, the great tribulation is OVER!

We are at it's end!

There are two future great tribulation. The first one is revealed in Revelation 7 while the second is in Revelation 13.

But the faithful Saints will be raptured before the first great tribulation. Only the rebellious one will go through it.
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by MrPresident1: 8:29am On Dec 28, 2022
Ken4Christ:

There are two future great tribulation. The first one is revealed in Revelation 7 while the second is in Revelation 13.

But the faithful Saints will be raptured before the first great tribulation. Only the rebellious one will go through it.

I already traced the trajectory of the great tribulation for you. I am not willing to engage if you have not read. this is the brief history: Rome died, this ushered in the millennial reign, circa 500AD to 1500AD, Rome resurrected and has deceived the world for the past 522years Circa 1500AD to 2022AD

Its OK for anyone to be expecting great tribulation, but it shows they don't know what the Bible is saying and can never situate present world events in Bible prophecy

The great tribulation is ending and the last sign will be Peace and Safety
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by Ken4Christ: 11:22am On Dec 28, 2022
MrPresident1:

I already traced the trajectory of the great tribulation for you. I am not willing to engage if you have not read. this is the brief history: Rome died, this ushered in the millennial reign, circa 500AD to 1500AD, Rome resurrected and has deceived the world for the past 522years Circa 1500AD to 2022AD

Its OK for anyone to be expecting great tribulation, but it shows they don't know what the Bible is saying and can never situate present world events in Bible prophecy

The great tribulation is ending and the last sign will be Peace and Safety

Your ignorance has no partner and you are not willing to learn. Only gullible souls will listen to you.
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by MrPresident1: 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2022
Ken4Christ:

Your ignorance has no partner and you are not willing to learn. Only gullible souls will listen to you.

Yes gullible souls will listen to me and will receive hope

Your own case is hopeless because you are not gullible. Great tribulation is coming for you and your household. Great tribulation is coming to flog your daddy to nonsense

fool
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by Ken4Christ: 2:06pm On Dec 28, 2022
MrPresident1:

Yes gullible souls will listen to me and will receive hope

Your own case is hopeless because you are not gullible. Great tribulation is coming for you and your household. Great tribulation is coming to flog your daddy to nonsense

fool

You don’t know Christ otherwise, you will know the truth

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him / Why Do Some Find It Difficult To Give? / Funny Names Of Churches In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.