Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

What Skill Can I Learn Online With A Budget Of 70k? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Skill Can I Learn Online With A Budget Of 70k? (766 Views)

What Skill Should I Choose? / What Digital Skill Can One Learn On Phone / What Skill Do I Need To Be A Database Administrator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Skill Can I Learn Online With A Budget Of 70k? by Bee2020(m): 9:49pm On Sep 11, 2020
Evening nairalanders, I will try to keep this short.
I'm a jambite awaiting admission and I just got some cash from a relative of mine(72k) but I don't want to spend the money on stuffs that's not worth it. So I really need you guys opinion on a skill I can learn online to support myself in school when I finally gain admission, so as not too put much pressure on my uncle sponsoring me. So please help me out with suggestions guys. Mods please help me push to front page.
Re: What Skill Can I Learn Online With A Budget Of 70k? by FahBuLous: 11:26pm On Sep 11, 2020
Graphic designing, u won't regret it..
Re: What Skill Can I Learn Online With A Budget Of 70k? by Nobody: 12:46am On Sep 12, 2020
Bee2020:
I'm a jambite awaiting admission and I just got some cash from a relative of mine(72k) but I don't want to spend the money on stuffs that's not worth it. So I really need you guys opinion on a skill I can learn online to support myself in school when I finally gain admission, so as not too put much pressure on my uncle sponsoring me(am an orphan). So please help me out with suggestions guys. Mods please help me push to front page.

I guess the fact you posted this here on this section means your instincts are telling you to go for programming. Trust your gut and you'd never regret. There are Udemy web design/development courses for $12 and there are mobile app courses to for a cheap price. Invest in courses and internet, you'd get a good ROI.

But the most important thing is to trust your gut.

4 Likes

Re: What Skill Can I Learn Online With A Budget Of 70k? by randomShek: 2:53am On Sep 12, 2020
Skills aside, definitely get a laptop
Re: What Skill Can I Learn Online With A Budget Of 70k? by InfinityFabric: 6:32am On Sep 12, 2020
Re: What Skill Can I Learn Online With A Budget Of 70k? by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 12, 2020
Bee2020:
I'm a jambite awaiting admission and I just got some cash from a relative of mine(72k) but I don't want to spend the money on stuffs that's not worth it. So I really need you guys opinion on a skill I can learn online to support myself in school when I finally gain admission, so as not too put much pressure on my uncle sponsoring me(am an orphan). So please help me out with suggestions guys. Mods please help me push to front page.

I can teach you a lot of skills with that amount
graphic designing
video animations
digital marketing
web development
drawing
freelancing
photo editing
video editing
blogging
copywriting
etc..
only if you are ready to learn
message me on Whatsapp through the link on my signature if you are interested
Re: What Skill Can I Learn Online With A Budget Of 70k? by Bee2020(m): 8:06am On Sep 12, 2020
DanTheGeek:

I guess the fact you posted this here on this section means your instincts are telling you to go for programming. Trust your gut and you'd never regret. There are Udemy web design/development courses for $12 and there are mobile app courses to for a cheap price. Invest in courses and internet, you'd get a good ROI.

But the most important thing is to trust your gut.
Thanks for this, please what are the requirements for this udemy and is the 12$ a one time payment.
Re: What Skill Can I Learn Online With A Budget Of 70k? by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 12, 2020
Bee2020:
Thanks for this, please what are the requirements for this udemy and is the 12$ a one time payment.

It's a one time payment, you just need a laptop and a strong mindset never to give up.

You can get those Udemy courses for free but don't do that cos it's illegal and you won't get the certificate at the end of the course. Just saying.
Re: What Skill Can I Learn Online With A Budget Of 70k? by Bee2020(m): 8:10am On Sep 12, 2020
randomShek:
Skills aside, definitely get a laptop
Please how can make money by just buying a laptop?
Re: What Skill Can I Learn Online With A Budget Of 70k? by Bee2020(m): 8:13am On Sep 12, 2020
DanTheGeek:

It's a one time payment, you just need a laptop and a strong mindset never to give up.

You can get those Udemy courses for free but don't do that cos it's illegal and you won't get the certificate at the end of the course. Just saying.
OK, thanks for this I really appreciate
Re: What Skill Can I Learn Online With A Budget Of 70k? by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 12, 2020
Bee2020:

Don't say just. It's a huge investment on yourself. You can learn couple of things. You get money by creating value, you gotta make yourself valuable by chasing knowledge then money will definitely chase you.

1 Like

Re: What Skill Can I Learn Online With A Budget Of 70k? by Sheriman(m): 8:37am On Sep 12, 2020
I want to ask you this question? Can you maintain blogging and be learning in school at the same time without any interference?
Realshay:

I can teach you a lot of skills with that amount
graphic designing
video animations
digital marketing
web development
drawing
freelancing
photo editing
video editing
blogging
copywriting
etc..
only if you are ready to learn
message me on Whatsapp through the link on my signature if you are interested
Re: What Skill Can I Learn Online With A Budget Of 70k? by soleexx(m): 8:43am On Sep 12, 2020
what's your discipline
anyway get a laptop go for a course..just find a mentor to assist you
you can learn web development or software development
Re: What Skill Can I Learn Online With A Budget Of 70k? by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 12, 2020
Sheriman:
I want to ask you this question? Can you maintain blogging and be learning in school at the same time without any interference?

it depends..
but I have some that I am gonna choose for him..which won't affect him
Re: What Skill Can I Learn Online With A Budget Of 70k? by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 12, 2020
Bee2020:

it's not a one- Time payment..
besides,the 12$ is only for a month and you would spend nothing less than 6 months to learn the stacks
get a tutor you would be able to ask questions where you don't understand
Re: What Skill Can I Learn Online With A Budget Of 70k? by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 12, 2020
Realshay:

I can teach you a lot of skills with that amount graphic designing video animations digital marketing web development drawing freelancing photo editing video editing blogging copywriting etc.. only if you are ready to learn message me on Whatsapp through the link on my signature if you are interested

check this good advice
Re: What Skill Can I Learn Online With A Budget Of 70k? by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 12, 2020
Realshay:

it's not a one- Time payment..
besides,the 12$ is only for a month and you would spend nothing less than 6 months to learn the stacks
get a tutor you would be able to ask questions where you don't understand

It's a one-off (not one-time) payment. He can download the courses to his laptop within that one month and can ask questions free of charge from a mentor.
Not trying to spoil business for you sha.
Re: What Skill Can I Learn Online With A Budget Of 70k? by Bee2020(m): 9:46am On Sep 12, 2020
DanTheGeek:

Don't say just. It's a huge investment on yourself. You can learn couple of things. You get money by creating value, you gotta make yourself valuable by chasing knowledge then money will definitely chase you.
Ok, thanks for this
Re: What Skill Can I Learn Online With A Budget Of 70k? by Bee2020(m): 9:49am On Sep 12, 2020
Realshay:

check this good advice
Ok..., will hit you up
Re: What Skill Can I Learn Online With A Budget Of 70k? by Sapeleboy911(m): 9:54am On Sep 12, 2020
Learning a skill online doesnt have anything to do with the money you have. All you need is seriousness and commitment. You can get cheap courses on udemy ranging from programming,digital marketing, graphic design and so on. Buying and paying for the course is the easiest part. But settling down and focus on learning is the GREATEST CHALLENGE.
Re: What Skill Can I Learn Online With A Budget Of 70k? by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 12, 2020
Bee2020:
Ok..., will hit you up
alright
Re: What Skill Can I Learn Online With A Budget Of 70k? by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 12, 2020
Bee2020:
Ok..., will hit you up
alright
Re: What Skill Can I Learn Online With A Budget Of 70k? by randomShek: 10:22am On Sep 12, 2020
Bee2020:
Thought you wanted to learn a skill grin

Anyways, like I said first get a laptop. You’ll know the skill that interests you almost immediately after. Plus it will make your learning process much easier. Money can come after you’re good at whatever you chose.

The real question here should be where your interests lie ... What works for everyone might not work for you.
Re: What Skill Can I Learn Online With A Budget Of 70k? by Sheriman(m): 4:35pm On Sep 12, 2020
Realshay:

it depends..
but I have some that I am gonna choose for him..which won't affect him
Which one of the topic.. Don't even mention BBN useless and irritating topic..
Re: What Skill Can I Learn Online With A Budget Of 70k? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 12, 2020
Sheriman:

Which one of the topic.. Don't even mention BBN useless and irritating topic..

graphic design is a good one..it doesn't spend much of his time as an aspirant

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Chase.. Bank...script / Django Payment Gateway Integration How To Build A Payment System / Please Help Me With Java How To Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.