Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,098 members, 7,953,348 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:47 PM

Nairaland Stop People Campaigning For Demons - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Stop People Campaigning For Demons (174 Views)

The Set Of People Campaigning For Obi / Nairaland Stop Renaming Oyigbo To Obigbo In Rivers State, It Is Unprofessional / Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Stop People Campaigning For Demons by WhizdomXX(m): 10:15pm On Sep 11, 2020
I make these appeal to the Nairaland Mods and Founder, on my few days spent on these forum I've noticed many seasoned and educated Nigerians on this forum, contrary to what I had in mind about most Nigerian youths, many on this forum are wise, reasonable and seek a better future for our Great but failing motherland.
However, like the biblical Judas, they are many bad sheep equally on this platform that only offer tribalistic biased and foolish views, sadly from my investigation they don't benefit from these comments nor are they paid. Many of them are either paupers who are actively trying to drag normal Nigerians to be at their level, or people who have given up on live and thus have nothing useful doing or even worse, foreigners who have fled the shores of Nigeria and don't care about it's development and have vowed to make the Nation a laughing stock, thus supporting failed leaders and living demons with all their might all in their bid to actualise their evil intentions.

I love Nigeria and I believe the Mods of Nairaland love it too. Together, I believe we can change Nigeria to be a better place. To do these we have to come together and root out those who still support the bad leaders that have put us where we are as a Nation.

Mods, I'm sure you stay in Nigeria and u guys want this country to work (I'm sure that's another reason for creating this site).You guys have a role in moving Nigeria forward. You have already made a huge move through this site but don't give up yet cuz the war hasn't been won yet. Don't fail God and your Country. Even if no one can see you, God is watching and d day of accountability is coming. What will you say when asked on the role you played in moving your Country forward?

By hiding the truth?, by playing to the tunes of the evil 1% thieves and politicians. By doing nothing?

Seun I know you love this Country, please do what you know is right in moving it forward. As you do so may God bless you and your family.

God bless Seun and the Mods for their efforts.

God bless me and fellow wise Nigerians.

God bless Nigeria.

Nigeria can and will be Great Again. Shine ur eye.

Join the Movement, Save your future from peril

The definition of a bad leader is anyone who has failed to deliver on his promises to Nigerians while in power. Any Politician that failed to actualise what he promised during his tenure his a bad leader. Such people should be insulted not praised, whether their successor is better or not.

Please comment on better solutions if you think otherwise, God bless Nigeria, God bless us all.

(1) (Reply)

My Life Is In Danger, Powerful Forces Want To Silence Me , Mailafia Cries Out / Edo Decides 2020 / Soyinka Criticizes President Buhari, Says Nigeria Divided Like Never Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.