Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Doc Rich Reacts To Burna Boy's Monsters You Made (Video) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Doc Rich Reacts To Burna Boy's Monsters You Made (Video) (35535 Views)

Lyrics Of Davido's 'Fem' Vs Burna Boy's 'Monsters You Made' / Burna Boy - Monsters You Made (download Video Mp4) / Check Out A Nairalander's COVER To Burna Boy's Hit Song; HEAVENS GATE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doc Rich Reacts To Burna Boy's Monsters You Made (Video) by blowjohn(m): 7:29am On Sep 12, 2020
E try.
But go listen to nas ultrablack.
Infact go jam nas new album kings disease!

2 Likes

Re: Doc Rich Reacts To Burna Boy's Monsters You Made (Video) by Osamagioghowewi(m): 7:31am On Sep 12, 2020
vhuqnl:

BMC 30k
I just hate seeing your comments on post. Disgusting

What the full meaning of bmc
Re: Doc Rich Reacts To Burna Boy's Monsters You Made (Video) by OmarEl(m): 7:37am On Sep 12, 2020
[quote author=vhuqnl post=93831604]So we should fry stone?
You people and Inferiority complex. Why don't the Americans makr videos of how black Nigerians react to their songs [/quote

UGet Chick Brain
Re: Doc Rich Reacts To Burna Boy's Monsters You Made (Video) by toyinjimoh(m): 7:48am On Sep 12, 2020
bioemmy:
That song was from the heart.

That song is for the black man, for the oppressed round the world, for the marginalised and those being constantly pushed to the wall.

One day, the monsters they're raising in us will fight back.

Many foreign reviewers have been crediting him for that piece.

It is not everytime you release party and dance hall music. The likes of David and Whizkid should imbibe that culture too.

Burna Boy did an amazing job on that.
you have been making sense from the beginning but the moment u mentioned davido and wizkid u spoilt everything

1 Like

Re: Doc Rich Reacts To Burna Boy's Monsters You Made (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 7:54am On Sep 12, 2020
mayklef:
even if Micheal Jackson n Burna dy d same award Category 4 2021 Grammy....Burna MUST WIN
Please dont mention MJ and that guy in the same sentence. This statement shows how little you know of MJ or music.

1 Like

Re: Doc Rich Reacts To Burna Boy's Monsters You Made (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 7:55am On Sep 12, 2020
vhuqnl:
So we should fry stone?
You people and Inferiority complex. Why don't the Americans makr videos of how black Nigerians react to their songs
.wallahi. who is the doc rich sef. They make it sound like its one review from the likes of Quincy Jones.

1 Like

Re: Doc Rich Reacts To Burna Boy's Monsters You Made (Video) by Coldie(m): 7:55am On Sep 12, 2020
This burna boy twice as tall album na fire

2 Likes

Re: Doc Rich Reacts To Burna Boy's Monsters You Made (Video) by vhuqnl(m): 8:05am On Sep 12, 2020
OmarEl:
I get chick brain
No wonder
Re: Doc Rich Reacts To Burna Boy's Monsters You Made (Video) by Gozzzy(m): 8:09am On Sep 12, 2020
byrron:
See how an American reacted to Burna Boy's - Monsters You Made which seems to be the exact reflection on what's happening here in United States at the moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbRuJ7BC-x4
I hope the government doesn't use DSS to harass Burna, saying that he's indirectly calling for a revolution... cos truth be told, this song can spring it up... I was watching it and anger against the Nigerian state was filling my mind.... asking myself if anything still ever prevent me from picking up arms if someday it gets to that point.

5 Likes

Re: Doc Rich Reacts To Burna Boy's Monsters You Made (Video) by ibuildstuff(m): 8:10am On Sep 12, 2020
vhuqnl:
So we should fry stone?
You people and Inferiority complex. Why don't the Americans makr videos of how black Nigerians react to their songs
Guy u dull o. Who made this video?

Is it not a black America?
So what exactly are u saying.
Re: Doc Rich Reacts To Burna Boy's Monsters You Made (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 8:10am On Sep 12, 2020
byrron:
See how an American reacted to Burna Boy's - Monsters You Made which seems to be the exact reflection on what's happening here in United States at the moment.

So he made a view about injustices in the US but ignored the injustice in his own home.
Re: Doc Rich Reacts To Burna Boy's Monsters You Made (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 8:11am On Sep 12, 2020
ibuildstuff:

Guy u dull o. Who made this video?

Is it not a black America?
So what exactly are u saying.
You didnt understand what he is saying but you concluded he is dull. The irony
Re: Doc Rich Reacts To Burna Boy's Monsters You Made (Video) by od501: 8:33am On Sep 12, 2020
Catsofnaija:
Stop scaring people and inciting fear

Tell me you are living in planet Mars please? I doubt you live or once lived in Nigeria?!
Re: Doc Rich Reacts To Burna Boy's Monsters You Made (Video) by newk007(m): 8:37am On Sep 12, 2020
Something must shall happen

Let your data work for you, not a get rich quick scheme but with consistency you can make over 400,000 naira within 3-5 months, with zero capital.

For more info check my signature
Re: Doc Rich Reacts To Burna Boy's Monsters You Made (Video) by MrBONE2(m): 8:43am On Sep 12, 2020
Ayomarcel:
Burna boy going places and also changing the world view on Africans. A true Giant.
And a Proudly African grin

Re: Doc Rich Reacts To Burna Boy's Monsters You Made (Video) by Buksaylor: 8:43am On Sep 12, 2020
byrron:

This song deserves international awards and awards and awards..

1 Like

Re: Doc Rich Reacts To Burna Boy's Monsters You Made (Video) by Buksaylor: 8:45am On Sep 12, 2020
toyinjimoh:
you have been making sense from the beginning but the moment u mentioned davido and wizkid u spoilt everything

I know he called names which is wrong but he has a point,bro!

2 Likes

Re: Doc Rich Reacts To Burna Boy's Monsters You Made (Video) by rajisakiru(m): 9:03am On Sep 12, 2020
omonla10:
Life is such an irony. These kind of songs deserve over 100 million views and awards.... but lailai......... It's all these para para para songs or even " I go spend u dollar, I go buy you ferrari" songs that steal limelight. Life no just balance at all.
I dey tell u
Re: Doc Rich Reacts To Burna Boy's Monsters You Made (Video) by Obidiugwu: 9:05am On Sep 12, 2020
Amazing,,dm us for shooting of your musical videos,,@henobproductions
Re: Doc Rich Reacts To Burna Boy's Monsters You Made (Video) by windvane(m): 9:12am On Sep 12, 2020
vhuqnl:
So we should fry stone?
if you can’t connect to that song,you are missing.....Na still the same demon u be

1 Like

Re: Doc Rich Reacts To Burna Boy's Monsters You Made (Video) by windvane(m): 9:13am On Sep 12, 2020
omonla10:
Life is such an irony. These kind of songs deserve over 100 million views and awards.... but lailai......... It's all these para para para songs or even " I go spend u dollar, I go buy you ferrari" songs that steal limelight. Life no just balance at all.
You said it all

1 Like

Re: Doc Rich Reacts To Burna Boy's Monsters You Made (Video) by vhuqnl(m): 9:13am On Sep 12, 2020
windvane:
if you can’t connect to that song,you are missing.....Na still the same demon u be
You are a demon in Jesus name. You need comprehension test too
Re: Doc Rich Reacts To Burna Boy's Monsters You Made (Video) by armadeo(m): 9:30am On Sep 12, 2020
Didnt watch.

First I dislike reaction videos. What the F does that mean. I should watch you react..... bullshit.

Second common the tag is annoying American man reacts to burna boys song. So what?

Abegi

1 Like

Re: Doc Rich Reacts To Burna Boy's Monsters You Made (Video) by HiFreda(f): 9:32am On Sep 12, 2020
In my opinion, this is burna boy's best work of 2020. Listening to the song calls out the rebellion in me. It's a revolution chant.

When we start protesting the evil people in power do to us, this is the song to chant.
When our 'leaders' sell us out, this is the chant.
When we take back the reins of power, this is what we chant.

When we vote out bad leaders, when we disown senators who failed to represent the people, when we protest police extortion and brutality, when we realise the power we have as a people, This is the Song we will Chant!!

1 Like

Re: Doc Rich Reacts To Burna Boy's Monsters You Made (Video) by Catsofnaija: 9:34am On Sep 12, 2020
od501:

Tell me you are living in planet Mars please? I doubt you live or once lived in Nigeria?!

Burnas Monster you made is the best music a black man ever made to summarize the effects of oppression in blacks, the video couldn't do justice to the music.

The comment you quoted was directed at one preacher there, made an error not quoting properly

#revolutionnow
Re: Doc Rich Reacts To Burna Boy's Monsters You Made (Video) by HiFreda(f): 9:34am On Sep 12, 2020
armadeo:
Didnt watch.

First I dislike reaction videos. What the F does that mean. I should watch you react..... bullshit.

Second common the tag is annoying American man reacts to burna boys song. So what?

Abegi
Thanks. Reaction videos are rubbish. So I cannot react by myself, I have to watch someone react on my behalf or what??

I'm here for the song. It is the best addition to my playlist in 2020. Burna Boy deserves many accolades for this song alone.

1 Like

Re: Doc Rich Reacts To Burna Boy's Monsters You Made (Video) by ena5four(m): 9:38am On Sep 12, 2020
LegitSideJob:
Good promo for burna boy...

See how another hacker steals money from banks using BVN:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UKtSxRSiio

EFCC, NIGERIA POLICE FORCE, CBN TAKE NOTE.

I DONT KNOW WHY YOUTUBE REFUSES TO TAKE THE VIDEO DOWN AFTER REPORTING IT.
this country have tire me sad
Re: Doc Rich Reacts To Burna Boy's Monsters You Made (Video) by PaulH07: 9:49am On Sep 12, 2020
byrron:

Just imagining how his reaction would be to Davido's FEM.

I burst into laughter cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Doc Rich Reacts To Burna Boy's Monsters You Made (Video) by PaulH07: 10:03am On Sep 12, 2020
byrron:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpCTu-2HLwk
Re: Doc Rich Reacts To Burna Boy's Monsters You Made (Video) by windvane(m): 10:08am On Sep 12, 2020
vhuqnl:

You are a demon in Jesus name. You need comprehension test too
heya!!!suffering and smiling....paste your account balance let’s see...Yet the fools they are fighting for are okay with their sufferings!!!sit down and listen to that song,it’s more deep that can your parents can comprehend!!!when slave masters milk you dry and you are cool with it!!!In a decent country and atmosphere,that song alone will cus a revolution but a wasted generation which I belong too can’t see the reality!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? / Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video / Rema Wins '' Next Rated '' At Headies Awards 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.