Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Doc Rich Reacts To Burna Boy's Monsters You Made (Video) - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Doc Rich Reacts To Burna Boy's Monsters You Made (Video) (35526 Views)

Lyrics Of Davido's 'Fem' Vs Burna Boy's 'Monsters You Made' / Burna Boy - Monsters You Made (download Video Mp4) / Check Out A Nairalander's COVER To Burna Boy's Hit Song; HEAVENS GATE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doc Rich Reacts To Burna Boy's Monsters You Made (Video) by windvane(m): 10:11am On Sep 12, 2020
byrron:
This song deserves an international award
what a very deep song!!!No matter how rich you are,unless you want to lie,you are feeling the pain....cus everytime your children or family steps out,you don’t know what might happen...Chai!!what a wasted generation of cowards we are!!!
Re: Doc Rich Reacts To Burna Boy's Monsters You Made (Video) by vhuqnl(m): 10:13am On Sep 12, 2020
windvane:
heya!!!suffering and smiling....paste your account balance let’s see...Yet the fools they are fighting for are okay with their sufferings!!!sit down and listen to that song,it’s more deep that can your parents can comprehend!!!when slave masters milk you dry and you are cool with it!!!In a decent country and atmosphere,that song alone will cus a revolution but a wasted generation which I belong too can’t see the reality!!!
Madam, go back to that comment I made. It has nothing to do with the trash you typed here.
Re: Doc Rich Reacts To Burna Boy's Monsters You Made (Video) by sodiqapril(m): 10:29am On Sep 12, 2020
vhuqnl:

BMC 30k
I just hate seeing your comments on post. Disgusting
Funny thing is the song is a conscious one not gbedu like the mumu claimed.. shows he hasn't listened to it..he just had to comment

1 Like

Re: Doc Rich Reacts To Burna Boy's Monsters You Made (Video) by windvane(m): 10:35am On Sep 12, 2020
vhuqnl:

Madam, go back to that comment I made. It has nothing to do with the trash you typed here.
like I said,you are the demons they made.pele
Re: Doc Rich Reacts To Burna Boy's Monsters You Made (Video) by od501: 10:46am On Sep 12, 2020
Catsofnaija:

Burnas Monster you made is the best music a black man ever made to summarize the effects of oppression in blacks, the video couldn't do justice to the music.

The comment you quoted was directed at one preacher there, made an error not quoting properly

#revolutionnow

Oh..I see.
Re: Doc Rich Reacts To Burna Boy's Monsters You Made (Video) by Carteroz: 10:52am On Sep 12, 2020
mayklef:
even if Micheal Jackson n Burna dy d same award Category 4 2021 Grammy....Burna MUST WIN
grin
Re: Doc Rich Reacts To Burna Boy's Monsters You Made (Video) by Omega48: 11:20am On Sep 12, 2020
Any body that compares burna boy and Davido is sick, see Davido does not know how to sing, take it or leave it, this monster you made song is far better than all of David's songs. Haba na let's stop encouraging noise and baseless songs. Don't we have ears?

6 Likes

Re: Doc Rich Reacts To Burna Boy's Monsters You Made (Video) by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 12, 2020
See as music de sweet person grin grin
Not my preferred genre but I appreciate this track. This is masterful artistry..

1 Like

Re: Doc Rich Reacts To Burna Boy's Monsters You Made (Video) by Softgamer: 11:35am On Sep 12, 2020
windvane:
heya!!!suffering and smiling....paste your account balance let’s see...Yet the fools they are fighting for are okay with their sufferings!!!sit down and listen to that song,it’s more deep that can your parents can comprehend!!!when slave masters milk you dry and you are cool with it!!!In a decent country and atmosphere,that song alone will cus a revolution but a wasted generation which I belong too can’t see the reality!!!
dont waste your time on that lil preek bastard. on one of his post he said he is frustrated because of his penis size
Re: Doc Rich Reacts To Burna Boy's Monsters You Made (Video) by airminem(f): 11:50am On Sep 12, 2020
wink
byrron:
See how an American reacted to Burna Boy's - Monsters You Made which seems to be the exact reflection on what's happening here in United States at the moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbRuJ7BC-x4
Without weed there is less inspiration. Yea burna smoke all you gat in that head let them hear. The white supremist!
Re: Doc Rich Reacts To Burna Boy's Monsters You Made (Video) by oluwaahmed: 11:54am On Sep 12, 2020
Its a potential Grammy song. Its so dope that I could not even listen to 10 seconds of davodo FEM. Davido just fall him hand with thst song.

2 Likes

Re: Doc Rich Reacts To Burna Boy's Monsters You Made (Video) by Lacash: 11:57am On Sep 12, 2020
byrron:
See how an American reacted to Burna Boy's - Monsters You Made which seems to be the exact reflection on what's happening here in United States at the moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbRuJ7BC-x4
Oluwa Burna has been holding it down from Day 1, he’s indeed a true giant of Africa. Nobody does it berra than him when it comes to passing a strong message.�
Re: Doc Rich Reacts To Burna Boy's Monsters You Made (Video) by Kevinsamba: 11:58am On Sep 12, 2020
That is Because technically, they sing better songs than us
Let's face it
Most of our artist are shite.
vhuqnl:
So we should fry stone?
You people and Inferiority complex. Why don't the Americans makr videos of how black Nigerians react to their songs
Re: Doc Rich Reacts To Burna Boy's Monsters You Made (Video) by Vulcan24(m): 12:16pm On Sep 12, 2020
It's just a publicity stunt

Nobody can make anyone a monster. Nigerian youths especially chose their roles themselves

I have worked with youth groups to know this.
Irresponsible youths claiming external influence

You must be overtly aggressed before u can claim this. The mis governance in Nigeria is not only affecting the youth, so no freaking excuse for becoming a monster
Re: Doc Rich Reacts To Burna Boy's Monsters You Made (Video) by miniziter(m): 12:24pm On Sep 12, 2020
Las Las this guy don overthrow Wizzy

2 Likes

Re: Doc Rich Reacts To Burna Boy's Monsters You Made (Video) by armadeo(m): 1:03pm On Sep 12, 2020
HiFreda:

Thanks. Reaction videos are rubbish. So I cannot react by myself, I have to watch someone react on my behalf or what??

I'm here for the song. It is the best addition to my playlist in 2020. Burna Boy deserves many accolades for this song alone.

Exactly.
Re: Doc Rich Reacts To Burna Boy's Monsters You Made (Video) by Shuugar98(f): 2:01pm On Sep 12, 2020
Verse 1: Burna Boy]

We’re from the block where it rains

Where we create barricades

Keep opposition away

That’s why we are strapped with the K’s

Don’t get kidnapped from your place

‘Cause it could happen today

Not knowing how to behave

That is a sign that you may

Just lose your life what a waste

Your body found in a lake

You bleeped around and the fisherman found you drowning for days

You know we come from a place

Where people smile but it’s fake

How could they smile? If you look around they are surrounded by pain

I’ve seen the sky turn to grey

It took the light from the day

It’s like the heads of the state

Ain’t comprehending the hate

That the oppressed generate

When they’ve been working like slaves

To get some minimum wage

You turn around and you blame

Them for their anger and rage

Put them in shackles and chains

Because of what they became

We are the monsters you made

[Chorus: Chris Martin]

Calling me a monster, calling us fake

You make the Minotaur the dinosaur wake

Calling me a monster, just ‘cause we say

No way, no way, no way

Calling me a monster, make no mistake

That there’s only so much that you can take

La-di-da, la-da-do, di-da, la-do-day

[Verse 2: Burna Boy]

I bet they thought it was cool

Probably thought we was fools

When we would break all the rules

And skip them classes in school

Because the teacher dem teaching what the white man dem teaching dem European teachings in my African school

So Bleep dem classes in school

Bleep mongo park and the fools

That said they found river Niger

They’ve been lying to you

Ain’t no denying the truth

See what im tryin to do

Is draw the line for the mothers crying, we’re dying as youths

Come walk a mile in my shoes

See if you smile at the truth

See if you digest your food

That’s when you might have a clue

Of what the Bleep we go through

Your fucking lucky if you

Live through the day, better pray that God always staying with you

Ain’t fucking safe anyday, the reaper’ll be coming for you

We need a change and it ain’t no way ima take an excuse

My niggas finding a way

Or fucking smile in the grave

This is the price that you pay

Re: Doc Rich Reacts To Burna Boy's Monsters You Made (Video) by Ajibade123(m): 2:08pm On Sep 12, 2020
vhuqnl:
BMC 30k I just hate seeing your comments on post. Disgusting
this your comment weak me to the brain o what's the cause of the hate if I may ask??
Re: Doc Rich Reacts To Burna Boy's Monsters You Made (Video) by favor914: 3:49pm On Sep 12, 2020
vhuqnl:

BMC 30k
I just hate seeing your comments on post. Disgusting
Go eat sheet, who cares about your dumbo opinion?
Re: Doc Rich Reacts To Burna Boy's Monsters You Made (Video) by kingthreat(m): 4:13pm On Sep 12, 2020
Onebyonedead:
Nbm we fight for freedom
Nbm is just so beautiful fighting for the oppressed
Nbm really solid species
Na men dey run am
Say no to Cultism
Re: Doc Rich Reacts To Burna Boy's Monsters You Made (Video) by Destinylink(m): 4:52pm On Sep 12, 2020
The song deserves Grammy Award!!!
Re: Doc Rich Reacts To Burna Boy's Monsters You Made (Video) by Verysmart101: 6:41pm On Sep 12, 2020
vhuqnl:
So we should fry stone?
You people and Inferiority complex. Why don't the Americans makr videos of how black Nigerians react to their songs

Guy u simply sound like either wizkid or Davidos boy simply doing what they best at.....
Re: Doc Rich Reacts To Burna Boy's Monsters You Made (Video) by bioemmy: 9:54pm On Sep 12, 2020
toyinjimoh:
you have been making sense from the beginning but the moment u mentioned davido and wizkid u spoilt everything

How did I spoil things?
Those two I mentioned have large fanbase and medium.
They should use it once a while to speak about our society. It earns them more respect.

It necessarily doesn't have to be about politics, but maybe a piece to address some other vices in our society. Rape, greed or any other theme.

2 face, Nice, Falz, Idris Abudlkarim and many more did it, Michel Jackson also.

1 Like

Re: Doc Rich Reacts To Burna Boy's Monsters You Made (Video) by ps3o(m): 10:26pm On Sep 12, 2020
How I wish he could feature Akon in this song
Re: Doc Rich Reacts To Burna Boy's Monsters You Made (Video) by Adebowalay(m): 3:44am On Sep 13, 2020
DID YOU HEAR THAT, HOW CAN THEY FIND RIVER NIGER.. HABA MUNGO PARK.. #BURNA WOKE ME

1 Like

Re: Doc Rich Reacts To Burna Boy's Monsters You Made (Video) by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 13, 2020
OBO werey wo, dat one sabi sing...what a draaaag

Twenty47:
OBO fans no go like dis

Anyways.. Like for Burna and share for OBO

1 Like

Re: Doc Rich Reacts To Burna Boy's Monsters You Made (Video) by KELVIN84171: 9:26am On Sep 13, 2020
bioemmy:
That song was from the heart.

That song is for the black man, for the oppressed round the world, for the marginalised and those being constantly pushed to the wall.

One day, the monsters they're raising in us will fight back.

Many foreign reviewers have been crediting him for that piece.

It is not everytime you release party and dance hall music. The likes of David and Whizkid should imbibe that culture too.

Burna Boy did an amazing job on that.

I hope you will still relate this to the monster THE NIGERIAN government have created in the Biafrans. We have been marginalized since time in memorial. THE MONSTERS THEY MADE IS OUT
Re: Doc Rich Reacts To Burna Boy's Monsters You Made (Video) by onebyonelost: 10:09pm On Sep 14, 2020
Onebyonedead:
Nbm we fight for freedom

Nbm is just so beautiful fighting for the oppressed

Nbm really solid species

Na men dey run am

I know who you are, onebyonedead. Wannabe freedom fighter, but only fights for himself. Wannabe someone.

You brag, but your mother is ashamed of your behaviour. Your father loves his other son, the one who makes him proud.

You want admiration. You want the love your family don't have for you. You think you fight for the oppressed while living in diaspora. Your family don't respect you. Nobody does. You lie to everyone thinking they will admire or love you. But nobody truely loves you because nobody knows who you really are. You're just a shell and a fake.

You brag on nairaland that you've been happily married to your wife for 7 years. But you have never been happy. And your wife... the one you just left, would have been better if she never met a leech. Your new woman will become the same to you as every woman before her.

You think you're helping people, but you're just using them for your own ego boost and fix. You use women, you think they'll make you happy and you bring them fleeting happiness and think paying their rent, or buying them things makes up for your lack of integrity and genuine love. Then you discard them and look for your fix in someone else. You damage everyone you meet.

You're not capable of being happy. Everything you do is for yourself. But your efforts are futile because you're an addict. You're addicted to selfishness, lust and affirmation.

Want to be happy? Put someone else's needs above yours. Even if that means you have withdrawal symptoms, needing another fix of attention from someone else. Get therapy. Work through the withdrawal and don't let the cravings overpower you. Only then could you truly call yourself a don, or a fighter.

Nbn pretender. Fighting for the oppressed. Ha! You can't even fight your own demons. Na men dey run am � Imposter and liar. Leech. You're not a saviour, you're a small boy. You're weak. A nobody.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Nigerian Musician Has The Best Stage Performance? / Burna Boy Features Mother Bose, Sister Ronami Ogulu In “Way Too Big” Music Video / Rema Wins '' Next Rated '' At Headies Awards 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.