Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Change All Northern Emir's To Sarki For Peace Sake - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Change All Northern Emir's To Sarki For Peace Sake (612 Views)

Northerners React To Sarki Claim That No One Is Voting Asiwaju. / Lagos Generated More Revenue Than All Northern States In First Half Of 2021- NBS / For Peace’s Sake, Southerner Must Become Next President –Audu Ogbeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change All Northern Emir's To Sarki For Peace Sake by googi: 2:40am On Sep 12, 2020
Southern Kaduna is boiling and the Hausa are waking up after they have been put to sleep by Fulani for over a century.

Hausa Power Lives Matter

No, Hausa and Fulani are not ONE. Enough of that bull!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Change All Northern Emir's To Sarki For Peace Sake by Nobody: 2:42am On Sep 12, 2020
Heys, manage your problems in your village. Don't bring it here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Change All Northern Emir's To Sarki For Peace Sake by Blue3k(m): 4:22am On Sep 12, 2020
What will changing name of traditional rulers achieve? I seriously wonder why I never see Hausa's making these sort of threads or arguments. Its always busybody southerner speaking on their behalf.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Change All Northern Emir's To Sarki For Peace Sake by myobjective: 3:32pm On Sep 12, 2020
Blue3k:
What will changing name of traditional rulers achieve? I seriously wonder why I never see Hausa's making these sort of threads or arguments. Its always busybody southerner speaking on their behalf.

More like busybody easterners!

No Yoruba gives a Bleep what the Hausa decides to call their king and if they are comfortable with the Fulani minorities rolling them.

I also know that kings ins Hausa north are called 'seriki', Nupe called their king 'Etsu' while Yorubas in Ilorin call their king Oba. It's only in formal or official purpose that these kings are referred to 'Emir'
Re: Change All Northern Emir's To Sarki For Peace Sake by Blue3k(m): 4:24pm On Sep 12, 2020
myobjective:

More like busybody easterners!

No Yoruba gives a Bleep what the Hausa decides to call their king and if they are comfortable with the Fulani minorities rolling them.

Lol I can point to one Yoruba that made a similar thread. These busybodies always strip personal agency to make their victim narratives work. They wont acknowledge simple facts about their voting patterns, intermarriage, not dissolving their monarchies, and revering Usman Dan Fodio etc. It's always some idiotic notion that the fulani forced xyz on them.
Re: Change All Northern Emir's To Sarki For Peace Sake by googi: 4:44pm On Sep 12, 2020
So Jonathan Azake is not Hausa, he must also be one of those Southerners.

Privilege is too sweet to give up willingly. It must be taken. You have to start the same killing Usman Dan fodio did as retaliation before the Fulani leave.
Re: Change All Northern Emir's To Sarki For Peace Sake by Blue3k(m): 4:58pm On Sep 12, 2020
googi:
So Jonathan Azake is not Hausa, he must also be one of those Southerners.

According to sahel standard he's Bajju not Hausa. My point stands it's only busybody southerners that make these silly arguments not the hausas who are supposedly victimized.

He is Hon Jonathan Asake. Who is Hon Asake?

Born some 54 years ago of the Bajju extraction in the present day Zangon Kataf Local Government Area of Kaduna state, Asake is one of our finest in the land. Apart from being an intellectual, he has great depth of knowledge in serving humanity. 

By Simon Reef
Re: Change All Northern Emir's To Sarki For Peace Sake by myobjective: 5:27pm On Sep 12, 2020
Blue3k:

Lol I can point to one Yoruba that made a similar thread. These busybodies always strip personal agency to make their victim narratives work. They wont acknowledge simple facts about their voting patterns, intermarriage, not dissolving their monarchies, and revering Usman Dan Fodio etc. It's always some idiotic notion that the fulani forced xyz on them.

Personally, I don't care and I can tell for a fact that only an uninformed Yorubas or those that have never been to the north would get themselves woke up about what happens between the Hausas and Fulani.

As the case may be, these two groups in the northwest and most of the core north are united by religion and no amount of propaganda will make them hate each other. I have been living among the Hausa-Fulani to know how complex their relationships are. The question is will enmity between these groups help the cause of those that want them to be at logger head? The and answer is no.

My problem is with marauding Fulani terrorist, terrorising the nation and kidnapping whomever that comes there way be it Hausa, Fulani or Yoruba.

(1) (Reply)

Former INEC Boss, Jega Deploys Scam To Gain Re-appointment / Nigerians To Keep Up #endsars Pressure -ALJAZERA / The significant role of the Nigerian youths in the clamour for restructuring.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.