Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,974 members, 7,825,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Why You Are Not Satisfied And Will Never Be - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why You Are Not Satisfied And Will Never Be (170 Views)

Why You Will Never Be Satisfied When You Receive All That You Prayed / Everyone Ate And Were Satisfied (matthew 14:13-21) / Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Are Not Satisfied And Will Never Be by lightblazingnow(m): 3:05am On Sep 12, 2020
Lack of simple trust in the mighty name CHRIST JESUS have kept you a perpetual sinner. Do you ever think that you can be saved right now?

I am weeping over your souls and your households to be saved right now. Salvation by Christ Jesus calls your soul.. home to God Almighty.
Re: Why You Are Not Satisfied And Will Never Be by Dtruthspeaker: 6:18am On Sep 12, 2020
Who is like You Lord in all the earth? None! grin

Matchless Love and Beauty, Endless Worth! grin

Nothing in this world can satisfy! Nothing grin

'Cause Jesus You're the cup that won't run Dry

Lord Your Presence is Everything to me"

Your Presence is Heaven Darlene Zsech and Isreal Houghton in the Album Revealing Jesus by Hillsong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Are Not Satisfied And Will Never Be by lightblazingnow(m): 9:30am On Sep 12, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:
Who is like You Lord in all the earth? None! grin

Matchless Love and Beauty, Endless Worth! grin

Nothing in this world can satisfy! Nothing grin

'Cause Jesus You're the cup that won't run Dry

Lord Your Presence is Everything to me"

Your Presence is Heaven Darlene Zsech and Isreal Houghton in the Album Revealing Jesus by Hillsong.

Hallelujah
Re: Why You Are Not Satisfied And Will Never Be by Dtruthspeaker: 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2020
lightblazingnow:

Hallelujah

Hallelujah!
Re: Why You Are Not Satisfied And Will Never Be by ggirl4real: 2:19pm On Sep 12, 2020
Most times, it is greed that makes people to never be satisfied.

"Human wants are insatiable", says Economists.

We should learn to be satisfied with what we have while hoping and working hard for best days ahead.

By the way, OP, I have noticed that your heading and content are completely different.
Re: Why You Are Not Satisfied And Will Never Be by lightblazingnow(m): 2:57pm On Sep 12, 2020
ggirl4real:
Most times, it is greed that makes people to never be satisfied.

"Human wants are insatiable", says Economists.

We should learn to be satisfied with what we have while hoping and working hard for best days ahead.

By the way, OP, I have noticed that your heading and content are completely different.

Try to read deeper.... There's more than meets the eyes
Re: Why You Are Not Satisfied And Will Never Be by ggirl4real: 3:07pm On Sep 12, 2020
lightblazingnow:

Try to read deeper.... There's more than meets the eyes

I don't want to know deeper as far as spiritual issues is concerned.

The physical ones I see already, I am tired.

Let me live with that.

Thanks for your advise.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Not Being Told About Wealth And Abundance In Church Apostle Joshua Selma / African United Ministerial Fellowship Honorary Award / Don't Be A Dirty Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.