Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,232 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa (83430 Views)

Akure Socialite 'Saybayo' Died In Brothel After Sex Romp With Mistress - Police / Teenager Kills Step-Mother In Lafia, Nasarawa, Cut Her Throat With Kitchen Knife / The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by Openbusiness: 9:33am On Sep 12, 2020
It happened in Nassarawa shocked Did it happen in Toto local government? shocked
Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by Elmander1983(m): 9:34am On Sep 12, 2020
Wetin yansh no dey cause
dre11:

PUNCH

Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by okadoo: 9:34am On Sep 12, 2020
Hahaha

Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by Rico94: 9:34am On Sep 12, 2020
See gobe the guy the enjoy himself while the people wey need the car come assist am to go deliver the car
Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by 4tomandchi: 9:35am On Sep 12, 2020
I wonder why a married man with two kids patronize Olosho that has two kids and her kunt now a public toilet what kind of pleasure will he derive from her??!
Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by milann: 9:35am On Sep 12, 2020
JenniferAkpamu:
See wetin toto dey cause. Not just any toto, but a public service toto for that matter. If the randy mechanic had quietly concentrated on the job he was paid for, we will not be here reading about his misfortune occasioned by his lustful foray into an unfortunate toto.

Men, stay away from strange women lest you end up like Brother Simon Dobodobo.
When you women will be hoarding sex. Why won't they patronise prostitutes
Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by Jaykrown: 9:39am On Sep 12, 2020
Jesus!!!!!! This guy sabi book no be small oooo, you don do the calculations sharply. But let come to think of it.. I hope sey the pussy go still dey grip dick sha? Me I just dey think ni ooo

OlawaleBammie:

Ahahahahahahah grin grin grin

2600 moment of Evaluation and Re-knacking grin grin grin
Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by daniwise(m): 9:40am On Sep 12, 2020
majamajic:
The price came down everywhere , in Lagos now it's N500 too from N800/ 1000

Price of what exactly
Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by armadeo(m): 9:41am On Sep 12, 2020
Goalnaldo:
that's 1m a year at the price of #500 shocked

Sleep with 2000 men a ear and get paid 1 million. Na wa oh. She even had to pay 1500 security bill that's 3 rounds lost.
Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by pimppimp(m): 9:42am On Sep 12, 2020
The mechanized mechanic. The internal engine need to be serviced. Wonder what he would tell his family

Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:42am On Sep 12, 2020
Something must kill a man. He didnt die but he risked it all and he got into trouble. He has not learnt his lesson because pussy is involved.
Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by soundlala: 9:42am On Sep 12, 2020
u had sex u didn't make love

4 Likes

Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by Dizzyrascal(m): 9:45am On Sep 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
Immorality and Immoral lifestyle Has been Destroying men and putting them in Captivity Since the days of Samson the Strong...

Sexual Immorality has Sent Great Men/ Women to their Early Graves...

Sexual Immorality has Crippled Great Destinies to a loaf of Bread...

Sexual Immorality has Collapsed Men From Exalted Position to Mediocrity

Sexual Immorality has Dimed the Bright Stars of men/Women

Sexual Immorality has Destroyed Sweet and Happy Homes and turned it to Mockery Homes..

Sexual Immorality has Damaged Men/Women Spirtually and Physically and has made them Walking Corpse..

Listen to me! This was just dropped in me for Somebody..
Many of you Likely have an arranged Immoral act for this weekend..
Some of you have packed your bags and lied to your Parents/ Guidian about your Movement!

Some of you guys have cleaned up the whole room and Waiting for her to come Spend the weekend!

Listen to me Attentively That Arrangement with that man or woman is about to Deflate and Destroy life/ Destiny..

Don't do it!
Don't go for it!

Surrender to JESUS Christ..

Flee From Sexual Immorality...
Flee From Sin
Flee From Worldliness
tell them!!!

1 Like

Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by Jaykrown: 9:46am On Sep 12, 2020
armadeo:

Add menses and tiredness to the mix and remove 600 leaving 2000 customers a year.

I'll still shout OSANOBUA!!!!!! 2k men a year. Jesus christ.

She started 3 years ago that like 6k men +.

JESU!!!!.

I heard some prostitutes no dey do menstruation. dem go use cotton-wool block am.. So let’s go back to our original 2,600 per year lols

4 Likes

Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by OdefaGirl(f): 9:48am On Sep 12, 2020
8 persons a day?? Wonderful grin grin grin
Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by OlawaleBammie: 9:50am On Sep 12, 2020
Jaykrown:
Jesus!!!!!! This guy sabi book no be small oooo, you don do the calculations sharply. But let come to think of it.. I hope sey the pussy go still dey grip dick sha? Me I just dey think ni ooo

Guy make we no dicv ourselves jare, no b too much fvcking dey make vj lose elasticity. Na another thing

1 Like

Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by quinox947: 9:51am On Sep 12, 2020
jericco1:
So he left Lafia and go to New Nyanya police station to report the stolen vehicle?

How does that work? angry
You guys should verify the place of the incidence undecided
READ! The brothel is in New Nyanya, the theft(crime) also in New Nyanya. Which police station should he have reported to?
Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by chiedonedoor(m): 9:53am On Sep 12, 2020
Danger of immorality.wages of sin is dead.
1 Corinthians 6:18-19 KJV
Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body. [19] What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by smasher1(m): 9:54am On Sep 12, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Eight person a day ? shocked ... I wonder why thunder is still dressing up.

Women strong. Later Dem go say man weak. Can a man try that in a day?
Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by sammy7410(m): 9:55am On Sep 12, 2020
grin grin grin grin

Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by Danielmegg(m): 9:55am On Sep 12, 2020
Dis 1 na Marathon Sex ;DDis 1 na Marathon Sex
Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by thaoriginator: 9:55am On Sep 12, 2020
decub:
Prostitution and robbery are too close related!
Also cultism cry

2 Likes

Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by jericco1(m): 9:56am On Sep 12, 2020
quinox947:
READ! The brothel is in New Nyanya, the theft(crime) also in New Nyanya. Which police station should he have reported to?

I did but the caption is misleading
Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by OlawaleBammie: 9:57am On Sep 12, 2020
armadeo:

Add menses and tiredness to the mix and remove 600 leaving 2000 customers a year.

I'll still shout OSANOBUA!!!!!! 2k men a year. Jesus christ.

She started 3 years ago that like 6k men +.

JESU!!!!.

No no no
Not like DAT bro. grin

U no do probability for school??
There is a probability that half of the dicks are regulars.

Which means all try this 3yrs she might not hav had more than 50to100 customers but more than 6,000 moment of rigorous drilling grin

4 Likes

Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by masui(m): 9:57am On Sep 12, 2020
Things we read in the news. undecided undecided
Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 12, 2020
Openbusiness:
It happened in Nassarawa shocked Did it happen in Toto local government? shocked
grin grin
Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by thaoriginator: 9:59am On Sep 12, 2020
dhebo:
8 customers a day multiplied by 7days= 56

56 customers a week multiplied by 4weeks=224

224 customers a month multiplied by 12months=2688 customers a year

If we take into cognizance that she might not get customers some days and might not work for some days. let's put it at 2600 customers a year... OSANOBUA O!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked

As for the guy, I have nothing to say, Nigeria police will certainly have something to say to him
2600x500= grin

I need the answer asap!

I need to invest. cry
Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by fati2001(m): 9:59am On Sep 12, 2020
good for them. since somepple use their private parts to think.

Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by Olichoke: 10:02am On Sep 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
Immorality and Immoral lifestyle Has been Destroying men and putting them in Captivity Since the days of Samson the Strong...

Sexual Immorality has Sent Great Men/ Women to their Early Graves...

Sexual Immorality has Crippled Great Destinies to a loaf of Bread...

Sexual Immorality has Collapsed Men From Exalted Position to Mediocrity

Sexual Immorality has Dimed the Bright Stars of men/Women

Sexual Immorality has Destroyed Sweet and Happy Homes and turned it to Mockery Homes..

Sexual Immorality has Damaged Men/Women Spirtually and Physically and has made them Walking Corpse..

Listen to me! This was just dropped in me for Somebody..
Many of you Likely have an arranged Immoral act for this weekend..
Some of you have packed your bags and lied to your Parents/ Guidian about your Movement!

Some of you guys have cleaned up the whole room and Waiting for her to come Spend the weekend!

Listen to me Attentively That Arrangement with that man or woman is about to Deflate and Destroy life/ Destiny..

Don't do it!
Don't go for it!

Surrender to JESUS Christ..

Flee From Sexual Immorality...
Flee From Sin
Flee From Worldliness

This message is timely. Thank you our Naraland pastor. We need more of you on this platform.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 12, 2020
milann:
When you women will be hoarding sex. Why won't they patronise prostitutes
If you want free sex, go and marry.
Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by masui(m): 10:02am On Sep 12, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

No no no
Not like DAT bro. grin

U no do probability for school??
There is a probability that half of the dicks are regulars.

Which means all try this 3yrs she might not hav had more than 50to100 customers but more than 6,000 moment of rigorous drilling grin

She's active in service. grin cheesy grin

If only our leaders can take a clue from this to render selfless service to the populace.
Re: Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa by GreatGod2020(m): 10:06am On Sep 12, 2020
dre11:

PUNCH

Ashawo and stealing is like 5&6, what do you expect. This one can't shock Bubu this time around.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad / Widow And Lover Killed During Midnight Sex In Ebonyi / #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.