Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

"Cut Me Off" - Bbnaija Nengi Reacts As Biggi Issues Ozo A 2nd Strike Cos Of Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Cut Me Off" - Bbnaija Nengi Reacts As Biggi Issues Ozo A 2nd Strike Cos Of Her (1631 Views)

Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts / Watch Ozo Receive 2nd Strike Becos Of The Letter He Wrote To Nengi / Davido Did A 2nd Coronavirus Test, Still Negative. Gives Update On Chioma's Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Cut Me Off" - Bbnaija Nengi Reacts As Biggi Issues Ozo A 2nd Strike Cos Of Her by MsDoris(f): 5:44am On Sep 12, 2020
"Cut Me Off" - BBNaija Nengi Reacts As Biggi Issues Ozo A Second Strike For Writing Her A Secret Love Letter
Big Brother Naija lockdown housemate, Ozo, has been issued a secknd strike by Biggie for writing Nengi a Secret love letter which is against the house rule.

The rule states that no form of secret communication is allowed in the house including communication via writing.

Big Brother gave Ozo a final warning along with the strike, stressing that another breach would lead to disqualification.

Reacting to the strike Ozo received because of her, Nengi advised Ozo to leave her alone and cut her off if he feels she's a distraction.

She added that she doesn't want him to forget why he's in the house because she hasn't forgotten why she's there.

See full gist here/ Watch video here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/09/cut-me-off-bbnaija-nengi-reacts-as.html

Re: "Cut Me Off" - Bbnaija Nengi Reacts As Biggi Issues Ozo A 2nd Strike Cos Of Her by wearsandtrends1: 8:24am On Sep 12, 2020
na wa oh... wich kind smelly bars be dis sef... common love letter my guy no fit compose
Re: "Cut Me Off" - Bbnaija Nengi Reacts As Biggi Issues Ozo A 2nd Strike Cos Of Her by Vyzz: 9:18am On Sep 12, 2020
Girl been trying to tell Ọzọ that she came for the money as him...

The should be enemies...
One day it will be her or him...

Someone has to win the money

1 Like

Re: "Cut Me Off" - Bbnaija Nengi Reacts As Biggi Issues Ozo A 2nd Strike Cos Of Her by Vulcanheph(m): 12:48pm On Sep 12, 2020
This ozo of a guy is becoming annoying.....he is a classical example of what guys on Nairaland call SIMP

1 Like

Re: "Cut Me Off" - Bbnaija Nengi Reacts As Biggi Issues Ozo A 2nd Strike Cos Of Her by Charmingrascal(m): 1:30pm On Sep 12, 2020
I don't really watch this show but the first day I did I actually fell in love with Ozo (no homo).
He is a calm and charming character but I don't know why he's been simpsoning because of one rude girl.
C'mon man what's wrong with you!
Re: "Cut Me Off" - Bbnaija Nengi Reacts As Biggi Issues Ozo A 2nd Strike Cos Of Her by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 12, 2020
She didn't mean it that way. I'm sure she didn't emphasize it that way, these bloggers good job for making people hate and abuse ozo. Even if he gets evicted, at least he was being his real self than all those pretenders out there abusing him.

(1) (Reply)

“you Be Confirm Bastard! E No Go Better For You” – Davido Blows Hot / Alaafin Of Oyo Arrives At Gani Adams 51st Birthday With His Oloris / Davido receives ₦7M from fans in 10 minutes after typing this

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.