Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,930 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:08 PM

Random Thought - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Random Thought (158 Views)

Random Musings On Religion. / Things You Never Thought God Can Do / A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Random Thought by MOSHOOD1044(m): 6:23am On Sep 12, 2020
I think morality should be a religion on its own!
Re: Random Thought by Dtruthspeaker: 6:30am On Sep 12, 2020
MOSHOOD1044:
I think morality should be a religion on its own!

Anything you do regularly and consistently is a religion.

Just as it is religious for men to be wicked and evil, so also can it be religious to do Rightness and Goodness!

1 Like

Re: Random Thought by Deborah98(f): 6:43am On Sep 12, 2020
Dtruthspeaker said it all.... whatever you do frequently is a religion itself,just like waking up to pray, giving alms, obeying government orders etc,every religion supports morality but it's quite sad that the morality or moral standards which our fathers and mothers back then practiced and upheld without compromise it's fast diminishing, someone is caught in an act and instead of accepting that what you did is bad they'll start the slogan of am I the only one doing it,or it's a normal thing naaa...

1 Like

Re: Random Thought by Dtruthspeaker: 9:03am On Sep 12, 2020
Deborah98:
Dtruthspeaker said it all.... whatever you do frequently is a religion itself,just like waking up to pray, giving alms, obeying government orders etc,every religion supports morality but it's quite sad that the morality or moral standards which our fathers and mothers back then practiced and upheld without compromise it's fast diminishing, someone is caught in an act and instead of accepting that what you did is bad they'll start the slogan of am I the only one doing it,or it's a normal thing naaa...

Yes, sister, it is very terrible BUT the Lord Told us that He shall go for a season and that the Evil Prince would come. John 14:30

And that when the evil prince comes, all these things which we now see, shall happen.

Another Prophecy Fulfilled!
Re: Random Thought by ggirl4real: 3:21pm On Sep 12, 2020
I support you OP

How would we call it sef?

Morality Religion? Right Religion? Whatever....

The cardinal pursuit in that religion should be "Do to others what you will have them do to you"

(1) (Reply)

To The Cults Who Belittle The Lord Jesus.... / Tending Music Lyrics / Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.