Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,818 members, 7,862,710 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:42 AM

Don't Get It Twisted - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Don't Get It Twisted (107 Views)

[album] Olywizzy - Twisted / Air Fryer Twisted Doughnut / Dear Nairalanders: Don't Get Me Wrong...pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Get It Twisted by ocaugustine(m): 7:13am On Sep 12, 2020
In an article, the writer said that according to experts, the water feels like concrete when you land on it from the height of a bridge.

Yet people keep jumping.

I keep imagining why someone will jump into a river just to kill him/herself especially in Lagos, Nigeria?

Why are people jumping into the Lagoon -in the richest state

Is it because they have a Lagoon?

Aswehrugad, I don't know.

But one thing is clear though. Jumping in the Lagoon is a bad idea.

It all reminds me of the advice a man I met in Ebonylife TV Ilupeju, shared with me in 2016.

An advice his own father gave him.

"Find a river flowing with money...and sit in it."

This year, you need to find an old, dirty river... That's flowing.

Because money will certainly come in.

And in the next 12 months, you will find many other rivers.

You just need to be good and consistent in what you are doing.

Case in point?

It takes just about the same energy to commit suicide, as it does to find your own dirty-rich, river.

Please no matter what is happening around you, just say to yourself

" HAKUNA-MATATA " (pronounced hɑˈkunɑ mɑˈtɑtɑ )

My name is Orji-Oko Uzor
The son of Orji Oko, the grand son of Oko Uzor
#creativefinger

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Records 160 New COVID-19 Cases, Total Now 56,177 With 1,078 Deaths / Ads Management / We Have Less Than 45 Days To Release Results ― WAEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.